Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Halloween Saber Stories  (Read 3075 times)
Rising-Hope
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 26

"In a world of darkness, I seek the light"

« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2016, 06:29:06 PM »

I will be more cautious from now on, the force flows strong in my family, some of which already consumed by the dark side of the force with their passion for power.  I have felt lost as of late, but always striving to seek seek the light. May the force be with you.

"Hope is the thing with wings that perches in the soul, sings the tunes without words, and never stops at all."

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2016, 01:19:39 AM »

Great story, R-J. Point.

My 2 year old is also fearless and took on anyone from the SW galaxy that we encountered that night. It was fitting, because he was Darth Maul.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

TheRealMapleSyrup
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2016, 02:54:14 PM »

I'm the assistant manager at a national jewelry company store at a mall. Halloween tends to be the slowest sales day of the year. So much so that the mall lets stores close early, if they so desire. Being so slow, I figured I could get away with wearing my full gray Jedi costume to work. There are a couple of moments that stand out for the day.

One was when a family walked by, and their son (maybe 5?) looks at me in wonder and runs up to his mom, declaring "Look mom! I told you Jedi were REAL!"

Later in the day, a guy walks past the store with his kid who was dressed up as Darth Vader. I activated my Scorpion ultrasaber and approached the child. "So Lord Vader, we meet again. I have looked forward to matching you in combat!" (Striking a pose). We proceeded to match sabers, but mini-Vader was too powerful, and he subdued me with a force choke.  Cheesy

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2016, 07:42:50 PM »

I really don't know why I'm just seeing this now...

Some really great stories you guys! Grin

I was hoping for a lot of SW fans, but only saw like two.  A Vader and a trooper.  No Reys; no Kylos.... O_o

MM and I were wearing our cosplay outfits though, and had a few sabers ready. 

A number of little kids were awed.  That was cool. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: