Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Autumn Raffle ends 11/17/2016  (Read 69119 times)
KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2016, 10:42:45 AM »

I might be changing my entry. The new Fulcrum and Lost Gray are amazing!

I just ordered both and split the order so now I have two raffle entries (fingers crossed).  Hopefully I win!  But Ive been waiting so long for the Fulcrum and Lost Gray that those two alone will make my super happy

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2016, 10:59:21 AM »

I just ordered both and split the order so now I have two raffle entries (fingers crossed).  Hopefully I win!  But Ive been waiting so long for the Fulcrum and Lost Gray that those two alone will make my super happy

Good luck, that's wonderful!  Wink

When you say "split the order", do you mean placing two separate orders? So that also means two shipping bills?

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2016, 02:12:13 PM »

yep, each shipped seperate...each a raffle entry.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Light Side Points

« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2016, 03:30:14 PM »

Good luck, that's wonderful!  Wink

When you say "split the order", do you mean placing two separate orders? So that also means two shipping bills?

Yes. but its worth the extra shipping cost if I can get an additional raffle entry. 

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2016, 05:00:40 PM »

Yes. but its worth the extra shipping cost if I can get an additional raffle entry.  
I completely agree! That's how I'll be doing it, probably not til Monday.  To be honest, I prefer to have each saber shipped separately anyway.  Less chance of either saber getting damaged by FedEx.  There was another post where they ordered 4 at a time, all 4 were in the same box and the Electrum Wind's pommel got chipped by the Scorpion's pommel.  FedEx sometimes.... grrrr.  So, yeah, worth the extra shipping for the raffle, definitely, and worth the extra shipping to better ensure safe delivery.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2016, 06:10:23 PM »

Okay, I'm in.

1 of : Fulcrum with Sound (Emerald)
 [Blade LED Color:Emerald Green for Emerald]
[Emerald Driver Configuration:4 Channel Emerald Driver - RGBA LED]
[Flash on Clash:Flash Sentinel Yellow for Emerald]
[Pulse Mode:Pulse Off]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup for Emerald (Batteries Included *ONLY*)]
[Recharge Port:No Recharge Port]
[Blade Length:36" Standard Size]
[Blade Option:UltraEdge Heavy Grade]
[Sound:Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]]
[Switch Type:Black Non-Illuminated AV Switch]
[AV Switch Channel:Channel 4 (Dedicated to AV Switch) [Recommended]]
[Blade Tip:Round Tip][Top Button Color:Bronze]
[Fulcrum Activation Box Type:Standard Black]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:No Thanks]
[Include Blade Plug:No Thanks]
[Include Saber Stand:No Thanks]
[Include MINI USB Cable:No Thanks]
[Include Covertec Clip:No Thanks]

Wish I could order both at once, but my wallet would rebel and shoot me.

DopeSaber
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2016, 08:02:27 PM »

My judgement was clouded by the dark side. My impatience forced me to place my second entry yesterday afternoon, about 3/4 hours before the YouTube video/announcement came out. Well good things come to those who wait, I will have the "Lost Grey" I will. Order was three more grab bags, prophecy in guardian blue (stunt), Christmas shopping is done.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2016, 08:07:54 PM »

Well, today's announcement changed things. I was waiting for the Fulcrum (and Lost Grey!) to be released, and didn't expect it to come in the raffle period.

Now, here's a question I've answered several times, but now it's pressingly important to hear an answer from someone else Cheesy

If I use reward points on my order, but only enough to bring the price down to $250 before shipping... that's fine, right? I can save a little and still get in on the raffle.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Light Side Points

« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2016, 08:10:57 PM »

Well, today's announcement changed things. I was waiting for the Fulcrum (and Lost Grey!) to be released, and didn't expect it to come in the raffle period.

Now, here's a question I've answered several times, but now it's pressingly important to hear an answer from someone else Cheesy

If I use reward points on my order, but only enough to bring the price down to $250 before shipping... that's fine, right? I can save a little and still get in on the raffle.

I believe you are correct James.  As long as your order is over the $250 mark you can still be eligible to enter the raffle. 

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2016, 08:13:38 PM »

The one down side to ordering my Fulcrum as a raffle entry is that I may not have it ship for more than a week.  The upside is that there's a chance that something else, also awesome, might be tucked into the box if it turns out to be a winning entry.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2016, 08:17:41 PM »

The one down side to ordering my Fulcrum as a raffle entry is that I may not have it ship for more than a week.  The upside is that there's a chance that something else, also awesome, might be tucked into the box if it turns out to be a winning entry.

That's pretty much where I am to. I can wait a week; I may not be first with a review, but I've been waiting many years for this hilt. I can wait a week... plus shipping... Do we not have teleporters yet? Cheesy

And thanks, KDP. All set to order, but now I'm thinking about going for the v4 board over v3... Gah!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Light Side Points

« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2016, 08:18:24 PM »

Totally have my fingers crossed for this as well shade!  Well worth the wait though.   Shocked

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Light Side Points

« Reply #87 on: November 11, 2016, 08:19:15 PM »

That's pretty much where I am to. I can wait a week; I may not be first with a review, but I've been waiting many years for this hilt. I can wait a week... plus shipping... Do we not have teleporters yet? Cheesy

And thanks, KDP. All set to order, but now I'm thinking about going for the v4 board over v3... Gah!

I went with the V4 board...I figured "what's an additional $10"

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #88 on: November 11, 2016, 08:27:30 PM »

I went with the V4 board...I figured "what's an additional $10"

Always get V4, if that's a choice.  The mute function alone is worth the $10.  The only V3 board I have came in a raffle prize.  I still love it, but V4 is so much better for such a small increase in cost.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #89 on: November 11, 2016, 09:49:00 PM »

Right, trying something new with this one - a very 'me' type of setup.

Lost Gray with Obsidian Premium Sound
[Blade LED Color:TRI Adegan Silver]
[Flash on Clash:No Flash]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries & Charger Included)]
[Recharge Port:No Recharge Port]
[Blade Length:24" Initiate Size]
[Blade Option:Heavy Grade]
[Sound:Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]]
[Switch Type:Silver Non-Illuminated AV Switch]
[Blade Tip:Round Tip]
[Bottom Button Color:Bronze]
[Top Button Color:Gold (in pictures)]

Also asked for a silver covertec wheel rather than black.

Not gone for the TRI setup before, but this way I can use Lee filters to get a green or lime blade - or any other colour that may be out there. Or, of course, I have a wicked cool silver hilt and blade with some gleaming gold and bronze highlights.

Looking forward to getting my hands on this at last - thanks to US for coming up with this fantastic design!

Good luck to everyone else who's entered, too Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: