Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Autumn Raffle ends 11/17/2016  (Read 69143 times)
bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #165 on: November 17, 2016, 03:31:16 PM »

the entertaining part I don't have to hope to win....enough of the crew here said that already.  Grin
plus I got the karma thing of giving out more than I personally own to back me.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

DaxCumada
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 41

Light Side Points for me! Thanks!

« Reply #166 on: November 17, 2016, 03:47:10 PM »

ANOTHER ONE??!!

Wow dude.  Do you have unlimited funds or something?

Ahahaha my thoughts exactly!

[img width= height=]https://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/f82b09486b5ec132.png[/img]

Click my signature to create your own! Hit me up lightside points if you like it! Thanks guys!

I own:  Electrum Wind
I wielded: Mantis CE, Archon V3, Guardian
I want: One of everything! Lol!

Sensei
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #167 on: November 17, 2016, 03:55:43 PM »

about to make my order.......s! :O)

Ok, in for EIGHT sabers lol!

Best part is, they are for my (karate) students and/or Instructors as xmas presents, so 90% will be given away free to my awesome team! :O)

Okinawan Karate School
and
Ninja Coral

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #168 on: November 17, 2016, 03:59:26 PM »

Best part is, they are for my (karate) students and/or Instructors as xmas presents, so 90% will be given away free to my awesome team! :O)

got me beat on mass order there, pulled 3 staffs that I split into 6 people. (but the kids will never know about the couplers)

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #169 on: November 17, 2016, 04:20:03 PM »

The specs I chose are below. This is a very cool hilt that comes apart in 4 pieces, so later I think I might try replacing the neck with a vented coupler like I've seen others do or put on an Overlord Emitter. Very versatile, so cool to have this Luke ROTJ style saber.  

You will be impressed with the Archon for sure, but it's coming with good company so there'll be a lot to be impressed by lol. Congrats!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #170 on: November 17, 2016, 04:23:38 PM »

ANOTHER ONE??!!

Wow dude.  Do you have unlimited funds or something?

Ahahaha my thoughts exactly!
lol... you're mocking me, aren't you  Grin

Unlimited funds... well...  I wish that were true.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #171 on: November 17, 2016, 04:31:04 PM »

You will be impressed with the Archon for sure, but it's coming with good company so there'll be a lot to be impressed by lol. Congrats!
Thanks, hazard502.  I watched a lot of video reviews, and there's more to this saber than meets the eye and 20% off!  Maybe I'll paint the upper section of the neck gold, because that's one aspect of the Archon 3.1 that I really liked. I wonder if anyone in the forum has any suggestions to do something like that. 

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #172 on: November 17, 2016, 04:38:21 PM »

Thanks, hazard502.  I watched a lot of video reviews, and there's more to this saber than meets the eye and 20% off!  Maybe I'll paint the upper section of the neck gold, because that's one aspect of the Archon 3.1 that I really liked. I wonder if anyone in the forum has any suggestions to do something like that. 
You could always just get the 3.1 emitter, and swap them out...

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #173 on: November 17, 2016, 04:38:54 PM »

There have been 2-3 perfectly painted V2.1 upper necks painted gold and they looked amazing. There were a variety of spray paint brands used and one I remember was automotive with a clear coat layered on last. Those posts on the forums are older and would take a little digging to find.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #174 on: November 17, 2016, 04:41:09 PM »

That's awesome, Sensei.  My martial arts teacher did something similar for us many years ago (not lightsabers, but bo staffs, I was 18 at the time), and it was such an amazing gift because they were octagonal shaped out of this really hard Brazilian wood. Anyway, it's something I've held on to over the years to remember him and our class of students.  Nice work, sir.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #175 on: November 17, 2016, 04:42:31 PM »

There have been 2-3 perfectly painted V2.1 upper necks painted gold and they looked amazing. There were a variety of spray paint brands used and one I remember was automotive with a clear coat layered on last. Those posts on the forums are older and would take a little digging to find.
I like the idea of clear coat on it.  I wouldn't want something too glossy.  Thanks for the info.  +1

Sensei
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #176 on: November 17, 2016, 04:45:49 PM »

That's awesome, Sensei.  My martial arts teacher did something similar for us many years ago (not lightsabers, but bo staffs, I was 18 at the time), and it was such an amazing gift because they were octagonal shaped out of this really hard Brazilian wood. Anyway, it's something I've held on to over the years to remember him and our class of students.  Nice work, sir.

Awesome! Thank you!

Okinawan Karate School
and
Ninja Coral

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #177 on: November 17, 2016, 04:48:33 PM »

You could always just get the 3.1 emitter, and swap them out...
Thanks, LR. I thought about that, and I know you can do the reverse and buy an Archon 2.1 Emitter to put on an Archon 3.1 pommel, but I don't see the Archon 3.1 Emitter in the store. Do you suppose they'd sell me one if asked? Perhaps down the road I could do this. It'd make a good display. 

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #178 on: November 17, 2016, 04:49:51 PM »

Awesome! Thank you!
Oh, and forgot to mention... gave you a point   Smiley

Sensei
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #179 on: November 17, 2016, 05:04:46 PM »

Oh, and forgot to mention... gave you a point   Smiley

:O) i think i gave you one too! :O)

Okinawan Karate School
and