Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Autumn Raffle ends 11/17/2016  (Read 68589 times)
Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #195 on: November 18, 2016, 03:48:21 AM »

-1 for that awesome pic Lord C. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #196 on: November 18, 2016, 06:15:11 AM »

Well, the banner ad for the raffle on the US page is gone, replaced the the banner ad for the Black Friday stuff, so that's it, all entries are in.

Good luck, everyone.  May the Force be with you.

Kencyrath
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -94

« Reply #197 on: November 18, 2016, 07:12:25 PM »

From what I've seen, lighter shades of blue work better with Photon blades. Might want to consider a TRI-AB if you haven't already ordered.

I just got 2 grab bag sabers, one guardian blue and one artic blue.  I also own 2x 30" photon blades I bought for my saber staff.  So I snapped a photo for you all.

The Dominix V2 is guardian blue and the dark apprentice is artic blue.  The guardian blue is brighter in real life also.  I assume the same is for tri artic blue and tri guardian blue.

Ultrasabers Owned so far:
Graflex SE with Obsidian v4 - Emerald
Overlord with Obsidian v4 - RGB w/AS foc
Dominix v4 LE w/ windows Stunt - BR
Prophecy v3 with Obsidian v4 - DVA w/BH foc
Sentinel staff v4 LE Stunt - GB
Dominix v4 w/ windows Stunt - BR
Sentinel v4 LE w/ windows Stunt - CG

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #198 on: November 18, 2016, 07:26:46 PM »

I just got 2 grab bag sabers, one guardian blue and one artic blue.  I also own 2x 30" photon blades I bought for my saber staff.  So I snapped a photo for you all.

The Dominix V2 is guardian blue and the dark apprentice is artic blue.  The guardian blue is brighter in real life also.  I assume the same is for tri artic blue and tri guardian blue.
Love it! - I love that whole range of color between eerie green through deep guardian blue, and oh yes, the TRI AB and TRI GB are both gorgeous in real life.  Completely FULL all the time, at least until your batteries run out  Cheesy.  I have a 36 inch photon blade now and a 30 inch photon blade on the way (to go with the new Lost Gray with TRI GB).  I'm a HUGE believer in the TRI LEDs and the FoC isn't a must have for me, but I still consider FoC a nice perk with the Emerald Driver sabers and do use it then.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

DraconSin
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #199 on: November 22, 2016, 04:25:46 AM »

just wanted to show off the saber I won from the raffle I will be giving this to my 6 year old who has been talking about how much he loves green light-sabers and how that would be the color he would have if he was a jedi.

Im hopping these work.

mind my dirty room,

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #200 on: November 28, 2016, 07:58:33 PM »

Here are my brand new babies. 

and Here is my 2nd Place Raffle win:  GB Arbiter w/Obsidian V3 and Silver Non-Illuminated AV Switch.  Wasn't to impressed by the pics and was never on my list of sabers to by but loving it the more I hold it.  Its massively customizable, fully MHS compatible, and brakes down into 4 pieces. 
I especially like that I haven't seen anyone else win an Arbiter during this raffle.  If I missed it then please let me know.

Here it is.

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: