Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Blade question and shop  (Read 2498 times)
Trangmar
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: December 26, 2010, 10:07:47 PM »

Hi i'm new to these boards and first i 'd like to congratulate the ultrasabers team for their very good work.

I'm the proud owner of those two sabers :
UFX-LS-ANH Luke Skywalker ANH UltraFX
[Blade LED Color:Guardian Blue]    
UFX-AS-ROTS Anakin Skywalker ROTS UltraFX
[Blade LED Color:Consular Green]

and they're doing fine.

Now i have a question concerning an order i've just made. I wish to get additional blades for those sabers. I 've selected mid grade and have validated my order but i'm now wondering if those blades fits my two sabers.
Weren't there Ultrafx mid grade blades? I've browsed the site and could not find the answer as the only blades in sell are initiate, mid grade, heavy grade blades and their Ultraedge counterparts but nowhere could i find the ultrafx mid grade that seems to be equipped on my sabers by default.

So my question is : is my order correct?
Can you slightly modify the shop or post an in depth tutorial?

Do i have to cancel my order?

(I've mailed on the subject at the shipping addie).

Thank you in advance.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 10:14:21 PM by Trangmar » Logged

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 11:46:42 PM »

The ANH Luke, and Anakin ROTS UFX sabers will need to have the blades modified to fit.  You just need to email shipping@ultrasabers.com and request that the blades be modified to fit your Ultra FX sabers.  We'll do it for free.  Once your email is confirmed, make the order and write in the order notes that the blades need to be modified to fit an UltraFX.

Trangmar
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 04:32:23 PM »

The only problem is i made the order this saturday without asking for those modifications. I've sent another mail today hope it's not too late.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: