Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13   Go Down
Author Topic: New Sabers: Ultrasabers Fulcrum & Lost Gray  (Read 387449 times)
KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2016, 07:16:34 PM »

That's the hard part. If I do get one now - choosing is tough.

I honestly like both.

Leaning Fulcrum but we'll see!

Color is also tough. I'm all over the place at the moment. This would be infinitely easier if they had QD's!

I couldnt choose either, so I just got both.  now I won't have to wait

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2016, 07:21:36 PM »

That would be nice - but not gonna happen!

I've been waiting for well over a year and only expected the Fulcrum.

Whichever one I choose, I can manage however long the wait is for the other.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2016, 07:23:54 PM »

That would push it from a "probably yes" to a "hard no" and I'm going to use Silver a lot and for me - the White diode on RGBW just doesn't do it for a main blade; has to be TRI.

I should go with my "gut".  It's always screamed Silver to me.

It's always a mistake to talk yourself out of your gut feeling!

If you love the silver, then tri-silver it like a madman.  I don't care for silver, myself, but just like I'm not really a fan of claws, I'm glad that they do have the option for the things that I, personally, don't like; some people really do like those things, and they should have the ability to have the features that they like.

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2016, 07:31:44 PM »

That would be nice - but not gonna happen!

I've been waiting for well over a year and only expected the Fulcrum.

Whichever one I choose, I can manage however long the wait is for the other.

I totally understand, I haven't ordered a saber in over a year and have been waiting for this set of sabers for a while.  I was about to order my Beli, but when Deep said this was coming out I had to put that on hold.  Plus the wife gave me the ok for these babies as soon as they were released, so I had to get them both....didnt want her to change her mind, lol!!!

If you love the silver, then tri-silver it like a madman.  I don't care for silver, myself, but just like I'm not really a fan of claws, I'm glad that they do have the option for the things that I, personally, don't like; some people really do like those things, and they should have the ability to have the features that they like.

I was originally gonna go with the Tri-C AS but when I kept looking at the colors Tri-C AB just kept drawing my attention so I got them both in Tri-C AB. 

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2016, 07:34:04 PM »

Lost Grey for me in Arctic Blue =] My hands are small enough to use as a normal lightsaber as well so. Was gonna get something else in a few weeks but now the Lost Grey is calling my name Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2016, 07:39:45 PM »

Lost Grey for me in Arctic Blue =] My hands are small enough to use as a normal lightsaber as well so. Was gonna get something else in a few weeks but now the Lost Grey is calling my name Tongue

Lost Gray seems plenty big enough, and smooth enough over most of its length, for even my big ole paws to use two-handed, while I'm confidant that those same large hands of mine will let me use Fulcrum one handed, just fine.

I'm expecting best of both worlds with both sabers.

ScottLIVS
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2016, 07:47:25 PM »

oh snap!  Lost grey all the way!!! they look awesome...

wish i could afford the emerald sound.....would this be worth it as just a stunt saber?

Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances.

Sabers owned:
Dark Apprentice LE – BR
Dark Standard Issue- CG

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2016, 07:51:09 PM »

If you love the silver, then tri-silver it like a madman.  I don't care for silver, myself, but just like I'm not really a fan of claws, I'm glad that they do have the option for the things that I, personally, don't like; some people really do like those things, and they should have the ability to have the features that they like.

It's not for everyone.

Hell - I've said this - when I first saw it as an option years ago - I thought it was crazy.

It got me eventually though.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2016, 09:38:26 PM »

Damn! These two hilts look good!

I'm thinking Tri-Cree Arctic Blue with Fulcrum.

I still haven't worked out what color with Lost Gray. I am thinking Tri-Cree Adegan Silver.   Smiley

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2016, 09:44:39 PM »

Heh.  I'm thinking any darn color I want.

Grin

Really can't wait to get this.  I like the Electrum Wind, and probably will get one at some point, but the Ahsoka sabers have way more aesthetic appeal to me, and I had to jump on this quick.

And, depending on how they are actually constructed, I may be stripping mine down to make some alterations, since these (especially the Fulcrum) are so recognizable to saber fans.  I've got a lot of neat ideas for them, if they can be stripped down without screwing anything up.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2016, 09:47:04 PM »

I had a beastly Scorpion speced out too Tongue I still may go for that though then this for the next month. Lost Gray anyway. I just love the sleek design of the Gray so

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2016, 09:55:28 PM »

That's why I think the sleek Lost Gray design might go well with a Tri-Cree Adegan Silver.  Smiley

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2016, 11:12:51 PM »

Heh.  I'm thinking any darn color I want.

Grin

Really can't wait to get this.  I like the Electrum Wind, and probably will get one at some point, but the Ahsoka sabers have way more aesthetic appeal to me, and I had to jump on this quick.

And, depending on how they are actually constructed, I may be stripping mine down to make some alterations, since these (especially the Fulcrum) are so recognizable to saber fans.  I've got a lot of neat ideas for them, if they can be stripped down without screwing anything up.

I think it breaks down almost exactly like a Scorpion.

I made an inquiry to Emory - he said if you've worked with sabers before, they are both easy enough to break down & put back together.

SO . . . I have TRI Silver on my Consular . . . I got a TRI Deep Red chip . . . thinking I may order in TRI Green along with a TRI Blue module.

Put connectors on all the modules and . . . . .

Silver on my Fulcrum? Yes!  Canon Green on my Consular when I want? Yes!

Dark Side Snips in Deep Red???

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2016, 11:32:45 PM »

^^^Lol, this Tongue

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2016, 05:23:43 AM »

*Checks bank balance*

*Checks reward points*

Hmm...

Sums up my reaction pretty well.  These hilts look amazing!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: