Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13   Go Down
Author Topic: New Sabers: Ultrasabers Fulcrum & Lost Gray  (Read 387444 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« on: November 11, 2016, 05:47:06 AM »

The new Fulcrum & Lost Gray bring another set of iconic and loved saber designs to the Ultrasabers lineup. The Fulcrum and the Lost Gray are being released simultaneously but are sold separately. The Fulcrum & Lost Gray are of course fully made of T6 Aircraft Aluminum and combat ready. These hilt designs have been sought after by saber enthusiasts and we are happy to add these to our line up. The activation box on the Fulcrum comes in two different version: Standard Black & Classic Silver. The Fulcrum & Lost Gray are able to accommodate sound installs, Emerald LED driver installs, and have MHS compatible pommels as well.

The Fulcrum & Lost Gray come standard with a non-illuminated AV switch, are 1.6" wide, and the Fulcrum is 14" long while the Lost Gray is 12" long from the top of the emitter to the bottom of the pommel. The sabers comes completely assembled and ready to go. The pommel is removable and compatible with TCSS MHS parts. Sound and the Emerald LED driver are also available options. Both Standard Setup and Li-Ion Setup work perfectly for a Fulcrum or Lost Gray with No Sound. However, Li-Ion Setup is mandatory in order to add sound or the Emerald driver to the Fulcrum or Lost Gray.  

Fulcrum

Lost Gray

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EKkQv2ylqs&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EKkQv2ylqs&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 06:55:33 AM by Deep » Logged

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Dino27
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 27

The Darkside leads to sorrow; the Light to apathy.

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 07:11:26 AM »

Thank you! I love you guys. Keep up the classy work! I love the names, I love the sabers. Great job as always.

-----------Sabers owned:-----------                    -------Sabers most wanted:-------
    -Aeon V4 AS stunt-                           |          -Manticore BR- -Dark Liberator AS-
    -Dark Shock Tri-CG Obsidian V4-        |          -Archon V2.1-   -Consular-
    -Dark Initiate LE V2 AS stunt-           |          -Arbiter GB-      -Prophecy V3-
    -Unknown raffle saber-                                         Okay...    All of them

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 07:14:12 AM »

For the win! These look great, and the names are you chose are perfect. Tremendously nice work, Deep.  Thank you, thank you to you and the Ultrasabers team for making another handsome creation available so soon after the act that was already hard to follow, the Electrum Wind, came to be in September.  I'm awestruck by you guys. Can't wait to order one of each!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 07:19:17 AM »

... Deal of the Day, too! So... Freaking... AWESOME! Thank YOU!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2016, 07:21:45 AM »

Ok, fine, I want them.  Since there are two, I don't have to worry about it them being one handed sabers.... The come out to ~400 each with what I want, so that's two raffle entries.... There's no way my wife is going to let me do this....

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2016, 07:25:31 AM »

Deep,

Congratulations on this release!

You've really outdone yourselves this time; the offhand version was an INCREDIBLE surprise!

It's the commitment to quality design like this (not to mention the incredibly generous promotions & best customer service in the business) that bring us back again & again.

Thank you!!!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Jeadus Teal
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 203

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2016, 08:01:41 AM »

... Deal of the Day, too! So... Freaking... AWESOME! Thank YOU!

Temptation rising... Grin

" Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?"

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2016, 08:07:30 AM »

In the process of ordering both of these right now Cheesy

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2016, 08:40:25 AM »

Simple, simply stunning! Both as a pair!

Perfect for the Raffle Entry! Thank you Ultrasabers!

DaxCumada
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 41

Light Side Points for me! Thanks!

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2016, 12:21:42 PM »

Gorgeous!!! Simply gorgeous!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

[img width= height=]https://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/f82b09486b5ec132.png[/img]

Click my signature to create your own! Hit me up lightside points if you like it! Thanks guys!

I own:  Electrum Wind
I wielded: Mantis CE, Archon V3, Guardian
I want: One of everything! Lol!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2016, 01:43:57 PM »

I kinda really want that offhand one...

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2016, 01:57:56 PM »

Already added to my wishlist...  Roll Eyes

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2016, 02:02:23 PM »

*Checks bank balance*

*Checks reward points*

Hmm...

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2016, 02:02:49 PM »

These will make a fine addition to my collection.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2016, 02:26:03 PM »

Another pair of fantastic sabers here, Deep.  The Fulcrum is calling to me more than I thought a saber based on Ahsoka Tano's would.  I like the character, but her saber is just OK to me.  You guys really did a fantastic job on that one.  I really like the activation box, it's so much better than what they had on Ahsoka's main hilt.

However, I'm absolutely in love with the Lost Gray.  The size of it, the simple lines, the fact that it still has the split hilt design.  It's a more sleek saber to me.  Plus, that bezel for the switch is really nice.  I think I need one of those ASAP.  Looking at the price with Obsidian Lite has me thinking raffle entry...

Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: