Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: NEW!! Knights Level Makashi vids!!!  (Read 2201 times)
Maestro
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

« on: November 11, 2016, 03:43:29 PM »

Bendu Lightsaber Combat is proud to announce its new Makashi videos!!

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=bZNaO-6vc4A

Cang Snow
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 42

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 06:15:11 PM »

Starting to go through these now. I'm gonna need like a week.  Grin

Darth Hadis
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 11:13:06 PM »

Just wanted to post a big thank you! I've been doing my best to enter this hobby, unfortunately the nearest group I could learn from is a few hours away. So this forum and Youtube have been my best resources. I just bought my first saber, and I decided the method of combat I wanted to study was Makashi. To that end, these videos have been incredibly helpful. I love how informative they are and how you take the time to explain the mentality of fighting, something someone with little martial art or combat experience like me would have trouble stumbling into on my own. Sorry if this seems like some form of shameless plug, but I just wanted to thank you guys for all that you do! I look forward to more content  Cheesy

"There are three things that all Men should fear. The Sea in a storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man."

" Good guy" Sith and Revanite. Altogether Grey so Light and Darkside points in balance please!

Maestro
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 07:15:26 PM »

no prob thank you!

Morgoth136
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -44

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2017, 01:01:02 PM »

I am interested in makashi as a foundstion to my speer fighting. In  your opinion  do you believe that the core concepts or movement and positioning would translate to a saber with a hair extemsion?

"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. "

check out my lightsaber dueling group, the scions of the balance
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvTovNQK2fuAfSE6J46K0rg

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 11:41:09 PM »

Excellent video! Very easy to follow and understand the movements and you explained the reasons for each action simply but throughly.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Thunderleppard
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

Ride the Tiger and become clean from lies!

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2017, 07:52:04 AM »

Great video. Definitely the right directiong to begin my training. 

I Thunderleppard have this to say. Between the velvet lies there's always a truth that is hard as steel but the vision never dies for life is a never ending wheel! So stand up, hold on to your hilt, ignite your blade and the dive into the force as it's with us all. Always!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: