Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Anti-Vent  (Read 11256 times)
Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2016, 06:04:07 AM »

Today, I went out to decorate the house for Xmas. I started to wrap the rope light around the palm tree, the kids were on their bikes, and it began to sprinkle. I thought I had an hour before it fell, but no. That sprinkle turned into a shower in a matter of seconds. We were in a rush to get the tree wrapped, the kids went frantic to get undercover, the neighbor is applauding us on the "dedication" of braving the rain, and once it got done, we all rushed to get the inside decorations out of the rain and into the house.
Now, it might sound like a vent, but we had fun! Once the dust settled, we all just took in that adrenaline and had a laugh about it.
I thought it was cool, and F you if you care less!😁

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2016, 06:00:39 AM »

Chopping firewood (so satisfying to feel the heft of the ax and the split as it sunders the wood), emptying a few mags out of my 1911 and test cutting with my swords are my main go to's.  BUT, I am in a situation where those are not options at the moment.  So....watching Vanoss and H20 Delirious videos and polishing the weapons mentioned earlier suffice....  Anything to keep away from stress/angry eating.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2016, 07:34:42 AM »

Chopping firewood (so satisfying to feel the heft of the ax and the split as it sunders the wood),

I know that feeling. The best part is when the log doesn't split apart all the way, but enough that you can just rip it apart with you hands. Makes you feel really good then.
Or punching a punching bag so hard that the chain breaks, and it goes flying back against the wall. That is good too.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2016, 07:42:18 AM »

I know that feeling. The best part is when the log doesn't split apart all the way, but enough that you can just rip it apart with you hands. Makes you feel really good then.
Or punching a punching bag so hard that the chain breaks, and it goes flying back against the wall. That is good too.

Agreed on the wood, many a time I have picked up a piece and ripped it apart enjoying the feeling...much like Cap in Age of Ultron.  As to the punching bag, never hit one hard enough to knock it off the chain (my father could and still can)..but I did rip one down from the limb it was hanging from...with the limb still attached to the chain.....back when I was strong and young.

LivingBrain
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 46

« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2016, 07:50:39 AM »

Music for me. Right now these are the songs that get me out of bad moods:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru0K8uYEZWw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru0K8uYEZWw</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVN1B-tUpgs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVN1B-tUpgs</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1tAYmMjLdY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1tAYmMjLdY</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EphFQelYhp8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EphFQelYhp8</a>

I like movies, Spider-Man, and lightsabers.

That's about it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My username and avatar may be of a villain, but I like Light Side points.

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2016, 07:51:36 AM »

Chopping firewood (so satisfying to feel the heft of the ax and the split as it sunders the wood), emptying a few mags out of my 1911 and test cutting with my swords are my main go to's.  BUT, I am in a situation where those are not options at the moment.  So....watching Vanoss and H20 Delirious videos and polishing the weapons mentioned earlier suffice....  Anything to keep away from stress/angry eating.

I think you may have just involuntarily impregnated about ten women with the amount of manliness you just spewed out.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2016, 07:54:20 AM »

Agreed on the wood, many a time I have picked up a piece and ripped it apart enjoying the feeling...much like Cap in Age of Ultron.  As to the punching bag, never hit one hard enough to knock it off the chain (my father could and still can)..but I did rip one down from the limb it was hanging from...with the limb still attached to the chain.....back when I was strong and young.

That exactly how I feel. Cap from A:AOU, and Cap from Avengers. The chain was a little rusty, but we wont think about that(hehe).

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2016, 08:17:29 AM »

I think you may have just involuntarily impregnated about ten women with the amount of manliness you just spewed out.

Lol... Those are just things guys from where I am from do (except the swords...thats just me Tongue) never though much of it till I moved to the city.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2016, 07:27:53 PM »

Chopping firewood (so satisfying to feel the heft of the ax and the split as it sunders the wood),

I've always thought that sound of log quarters falling into piles was something that brings an almost obscene amount of pleasure to my ears.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2016, 07:34:31 PM »

I've always thought that sound of log quarters falling into piles was something that brings an almost obscene amount of pleasure to my ears.

It helps to release your anger that has been building up.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2016, 07:52:18 PM »

It helps to release your anger that has been building up.
No. I can't split wood to save my life. I'm just saying that the sound produced fills me with every good feeling.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2016, 07:57:44 PM »

No. I can't split wood to save my life. I'm just saying that the sound produced fills me with every good feeling.

Well you should learn, it is a very good skill to have. Especially where I live.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2016, 07:59:44 PM »

Well you should learn, it is a very good skill to have. Especially where I live.
Not much to learn.

1) Swing axe
2) split wood

My lack of ability comes from lack of coordination with an axe, due to lack of practice, due to lack of necessity.

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2016, 08:35:55 PM »

Not much to learn.

1) Swing axe
2) split wood

My lack of ability comes from lack of coordination with an axe, due to lack of practice, due to lack of necessity.

Actually, there's a bit more to it than that. You have to hit the wood in just such a way that it splits down pretty much the middle in order to get the right size pieces. Also you need to make sure the wood is of a proper age. Too old and it'll burn itself out before the fire gets good, which wastes time and effort as well as firewood. Too green and the wood will smoke like crazy, ruining the enjoyment of the fire and presenting a health risk that's far in excess of the benefits.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2016, 08:47:29 PM »

I love chopping firewood. I get to break something.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: