Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Autumn Raffle 2016 Winners  (Read 75799 times)
Jeadus Teal
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 203

« Reply #165 on: November 25, 2016, 09:08:04 AM »

That Crimson Scorpion looks amazing. A really good range of sabers you got there Akheron.

" Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?"

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

Memeosity
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

Padawan

« Reply #166 on: November 25, 2016, 12:06:02 PM »

Here's a pic with my whole collection!

Just wondering what's that saber on the bottom of your saber collection? I am a bit of a noob and don't recognise it... Is it a Yari Pike with both male and female ends maf the quick release coupler?

boXseb
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #167 on: November 25, 2016, 12:29:11 PM »

I just got my shipment today Cheesy

Ordered a Dark Catalyst Emerald and got a grabbag saber for myself with color disks since i liked the color silver blank as it is + i wanted to check out how the disks look
Won a grabbag saber in the raffle (4th place) and now just opened my package and I am very pleased.

The grabbag saber with disks that I ordered is an Apprentice v4, and the raffle price is a Dominix v4 with a red av button and red color Cheesy Such a nice combination I couldn't be any happier right now.

Will post some pictures later today once i get back home.
And once again thanks to Ultrasabers for the amazing raffle Cheesy

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #168 on: November 25, 2016, 01:10:45 PM »

full armory, 2nd the dark sentinel LE is in FO Obsidian lite, that is my prize. (2nd place)
the dark SI in AB (stunt) *along with a Sentinel in DVA* (stunt) for a good friend (pic when I get it to him soon)

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

TheVictus
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #169 on: November 25, 2016, 02:55:24 PM »

Won a second prize! And on my first purchase too, US has earned a very, very happy customer!

Purchased a Raven with Obsidian Sound, Everything SS editions, and won meself an Azure Reaper in blue as well. Can't really figure out how to post images here, will figure out how to and post when I can!

All my friends are already asking me about my sabers on social media, and I'm pointing them right to US!

Many regards from Melbourne, Australia!

TheVictus

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #170 on: November 25, 2016, 05:05:56 PM »

Won a second prize! And on my first purchase too, US has earned a very, very happy customer!

Purchased a Raven with Obsidian Sound, Everything SS editions, and won meself an Azure Reaper in blue as well. Can't really figure out how to post images here, will figure out how to and post when I can!

All my friends are already asking me about my sabers on social media, and I'm pointing them right to US!

TheVictus

That's awesome.  Do you prefer light side points, or dark?

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #171 on: November 25, 2016, 05:10:33 PM »

TheVictus

Really would love to see pics.  Here is the link that explains how to upload pics: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=13584.0.

What options did you get on the Reaper?

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Old Bean Kenobi
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 62

« Reply #172 on: November 25, 2016, 06:41:09 PM »

OBLIGATORY POST OF GLEE!

Sabers just arrived and got unboxed. Still fiddling with them, but so far, REALLY digging the Emerald Scorpion.

Curious about battery life on a AAA battery setup with Tri-LED and Obsidian Lite? Check this thread:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=27171.0

Sabers: Graflex SE in Tri-GB/Obsidian LITE, Overlord in Tri-CG/Obsidian v4, Emerald Scorpion/Obsidian V4, Emerald Fulcrum/Obsidian V4, Fulcrum in "violent amethyst"/Obsidian V3.

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Light Side Points

« Reply #173 on: November 25, 2016, 06:51:44 PM »

OBLIGATORY POST OF GLEE!

Sabers just arrived and got unboxed. Still fiddling with them, but so far, REALLY digging the Emerald Scorpion.

Pics Old Bean....Must see PICS!!!!!!!!

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #174 on: November 25, 2016, 07:03:18 PM »

OBLIGATORY POST OF GLEE!

This mystical sounding creature you speak of, the Emerald Scorpion... it sounds both ferocious and beautiful, worthy of an accounting in more than mere words, but in glorious pictures accompanied by a hero's tale of how you came by this formidable sounding force of one...

Grin   seriously, though, really craving pictures now... Congrats on your new arrival!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Old Bean Kenobi
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #175 on: November 25, 2016, 07:04:28 PM »

Pics pending-fiddling with the Emerald driver settings.

Curious about battery life on a AAA battery setup with Tri-LED and Obsidian Lite? Check this thread:

Sabers: Graflex SE in Tri-GB/Obsidian LITE, Overlord in Tri-CG/Obsidian v4, Emerald Scorpion/Obsidian V4, Emerald Fulcrum/Obsidian V4, Fulcrum in "violent amethyst"/Obsidian V3.

Old Bean Kenobi
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #176 on: November 25, 2016, 08:14:04 PM »

Ask and ye shall receive...

I never thought I'd look at a Scorpion as one of the smaller sabers I owned.

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Light Side Points

« Reply #177 on: November 25, 2016, 08:24:53 PM »

Ask and ye shall receive...

I never thought I'd look at a Scorpion as one of the smaller sabers I owned.

They are so pretty!!!!!   

Jeadus Teal
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 203

« Reply #178 on: November 25, 2016, 08:49:44 PM »

I am liking those sabers A LOT. Well done Old Bean Kenobi. + Point to you.

" Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?"

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

boXseb
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #179 on: November 25, 2016, 10:09:59 PM »

Here are my 2 grabbags, one of which i won, and my dark catalyst.
I'm still toying around with the colors and soundfonts, but i cannot decide on either one Cheesy
I apologize for the poor quality on the green saber. I know its a color disk, but the picture makes it look way worse than it actually is Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: