Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Autumn Raffle 2016 Winners  (Read 75088 times)
Brobi-Wan Kenobi
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2016, 08:26:42 AM »

Oh man, I got a first prize saber!  I'm so glad I got drunk a few weeks ago and talked myself into buying a raffle entry saber.  Thank you so much Ultrasabers, you guys are way too good to us!!!!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2016, 08:28:07 AM »

Bravo! 👏👏👏👏👏  are you breathing, Akaren? 😂

Congrats, man!  That's so friggin cool.  Have any idea yet what you're gonna choose?  I'm trying to collect my thoughts to decide myself and it ain't easy.  US doesn't make anything less than impeccable so gotta figure this out carefully. Good luck sorting your thoughts, too!  Happy for ya!

I think someone's knocking 2 off their wishlist. lol.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2016, 08:28:20 AM »

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

WOW . . . Thank you Ultrasabers . . . AWESOME . . . .  Cool

Congrats to ALL the winners . . .

Lord Bladewraith . . . another TWO sabers of your choice to add to your addiction collection  Wink . . . congrats man  Cheesy
Sweet fancy Moses!  This made my year!  I'm overwhelmed and having trouble even thinking right now.  UltraSabers is freaking LEGENDARY.  

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2016, 08:30:25 AM »

holy sith! I won 2nd place!
The will of the Force!  Congrats dude!  VERY glad you won! Any thoughts of what you'll get?

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2016, 08:33:17 AM »

2nd place prize! Thank you so much! Us is truly the best!
Crazy cool! Great way to start a weekend, eh? Sincerest congratulations!

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2016, 08:36:13 AM »

Oh man, I got a first prize saber!  I'm so glad I got drunk a few weeks ago and talked myself into buying a raffle entry saber.  Thank you so much Ultrasabers, you guys are way to good to us!!!!
Congrats and right? They could do this once a year and I'd be beyond amazed even then.  Can't wait to hear what you get!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2016, 08:36:59 AM »

The will of the Force!  Congrats dude!  VERY glad you won! Any thoughts of what you'll get?

2nd is a random with random options and Obsidian sound. I can think of quite a few I'd be thrilled with but there's only one on my wishlist.

btw James....congrats and can we say irony?

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Trikmake
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2016, 08:38:11 AM »

OMG ! Thanks u so much US for Second Prize Shocked !!!!!!!!!

*happiness over 9000* !

Brobi-Wan Kenobi
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2016, 08:39:45 AM »

Congrats and right? They could do this once a year and I'd be beyond amazed even then.  Can't wait to hear what you decide to get!

Yeah, I won a third prize Saber from the Summer Raffle, so for them to do this as often as they do is amazing! The hilt will be random, but I'm not one to be picky.  I'll be stoked no matter what I get!

Sikolino
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2016, 08:41:35 AM »

OH MY GOD! I cant believe I won a saber in the "First Price" Category!!! =)
This will be my first saber with sound, I am so freaking excited!!!!
Thank you Ultrasabers for your genorosity!

Greetings from a german Ultrasabers- Fan

Akacen
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 64

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2016, 08:46:42 AM »

Bravo! 👏👏👏👏👏  are you breathing, Akaren? 😂

Congrats, man!  That's so friggin cool.  Have any idea yet what you're gonna choose?  I'm trying to collect my thoughts to decide myself and it ain't easy.  US doesn't make anything less than impeccable so gotta figure this out carefully. Good luck sorting your thoughts, too!  Happy for ya!

Honestly, I'm really not sure. I'd definitely want to get a hilt I don't already have. So right now I'm looking at the Shock LE, the Arbiter, the Scorpion, the Consular, the Guardian, and the Fulcrum. Those are ones that I really like.

So I'll just dream for a bit and wait for that email.

Btw, I keep going back and checking the order number to make sure that I'm not seeing things. I've never won anything in my life. Like ever. This is... I don't want to quote the dictionary, so you can fill in that blank. Tongue

LS points please. ^.^

My Sabers:
Stunt: Initiate (CG), Catalyst (SRD), Mantis CE (AB), Aeon v2 (CG), Dark Apprentice v4 (BR), Dark Initiate v4 (CG), Apprentice LE v5 (AB), Sentinel LE v5 (AB, SRD), Aeon LE v5 (SRD), Arbiter (GB), Consular (CG), Spectre (FO)
Lite Sound: Catalyst (SRD), Sentinel LE V4 (AB)
V4 Sound: Aeon LE v4 (CG), Bellicose (FO), Lost Gray (SRD)
Emerald: Fulcrum

Wishlist: Grand Master LE (currently in cart), Savior, Brood Guard SE, Dorinian, Flamberge CE, Shock LE, Dark War Glaive, Guardian

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2016, 08:50:42 AM »

I'm still blown away.  I didn't expect anything (well, I never EXPECT anything, it's a raffle, after all) beyond the super awesome Ahsoka hilts that I ordered, and I've been very fortunate with my past entries, so I was hunting the list for names I knew as winners, when...wait, what?  Me?

OMFG!!!!!!!

Wait, what?  A first place?  You mean I ordered two mega-awesome Emerald sabers, but I'll be getting a total of three Emerald sabers?  OMFWTFBBQMTFBWY!

But I'm even more stoked to see not only familiar names getting prizes, but particular names.  Many people did their best to be truly force sensitive, to get bigBear a saber with sound, at last, and what happens?  Awesome happens, that's what.

Also, I like to jokingly think that I know exactly how to guarantee myself an Emerald prize win.  I've had my mind made up for a good, long while, as to just which sabers I would get if I were to win (Graflex CE and Chosen One CE) an Emerald prize, so all I have to do is just go ahead and buy myself both of those sabers, with Emerald drivers, and I'd win the next raffle, for sure!

Well, enough random thoughts, I'm super tired (was woken up by my wife calling me that she needed a pick up, she got sent home from work early), and I need to go to sleep, with visions of khyber crystals dancing in my head.

Big thanks to Ultrasabers, not just for the raffles, but for making a whole bunch of awesome sabers, in such a great variety.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2016, 09:04:54 AM »

Honestly, I'm really not sure. I'd definitely want to get a hilt I don't already have. So right now I'm looking at the Shock LE, the Arbiter, the Scorpion, the Consular, the Guardian, and the Fulcrum. Those are ones that I really like.

So I'll just dream for a bit and wait for that email.

Btw, I keep going back and checking the order number to make sure that I'm not seeing things. I've never won anything in my life. Like ever. This is... I don't want to quote the dictionary, so you can fill in that blank. Tongue
I like the Scorpion and Guardian, as I don't have those either, and funny thing about checking the order #. Your first post prompted me to verify mine, too.  The first order I placed as an entry ended up being "the one" for me.  

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2016, 09:28:21 AM »

Congratulations to everyone!  

You have done well, Lord Bladewraith!

Well done to everyone who purchased a saber to enter!

Thank you very much Ultrasabers! It's good fun being your customer!

Oh yes, dang! I won first prize!  Grin

boXseb
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2016, 09:34:03 AM »

Oh man i won a 4th place NICE! Cheesy
Just ordered my first lightsaber and entered the raffle with it, just to win another one! I'm so hyped right now Cheesy Thank you Ultrasabers!!

I'll try to post pictures of my new lightsabers  Grin

Congrats to the other winners as well!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: