Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Autumn Raffle 2016 Winners  (Read 75099 times)
Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #180 on: November 25, 2016, 10:26:17 PM »

Here are my 2 grabbags, one of which i won, and my dark catalyst.
I'm still toying around with the colors and soundfonts, but i cannot decide on either one Cheesy
I apologize for the poor quality on the green saber. I know its a color disk, but the picture makes it look way worse than it actually is Cheesy

Can't see the pics...

I don't think that you used the right link maybe.  Be sure you click on the image to enlarge it, then "copy image address".

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Lord Faust
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -16

Seek Knowledge to Overcome Fear

« Reply #181 on: November 26, 2016, 05:49:35 AM »

My Raffle Entry (Top):
Dark Initiate LE V4 - 24" Ultraedge Midgrade, No Window, TRI-Blazing Red, Non-Illuminated Silver AV Switch, Obsidian v4 Sound, w/ Dark Catalyst Pommel

3rd Prize Received (Bottom):
Dominix LE V4 - 36" Ultraedge Midgrade, No Window:
Without Knowing the Hilt I Purchased Extra Upgrades:
TRI-Blazing Red
Non-Illuminated AV Switch
Obsidian V4 Sound
Buck Puck

Thank you again to Ultrasabers for your excellent service!

Dark Menace^* (#BR), Archon v3.1^*! (BR), Dominix LE v4* (#BR), Dark Initiate LE v4* (#BR)
Dark Standard Issue v3 (AS), Standard Issue v3 (PO)
Archon v2.1* (#CG), Initiate v4 (CG), Dark Prophecy v3* (#BR), Dark Apprentice v4 (BR) - Kids
^Altered, *Obsidian v4 Sound, !Flash on Clash, #TRI-Cree

Jeadus Teal
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 203

« Reply #182 on: November 26, 2016, 06:01:45 AM »

My Raffle Entry (Top):
Dark Initiate LE V4 - 24" Ultraedge Midgrade, No Window, TRI-Blazing Red, Non-Illuminated Silver AV Switch, Obsidian v4 Sound, w/ Dark Catalyst Pommel

TRI-Blazing Red
Obsidian V4 Sound
Buck Puck

Wow! Shocked They look excellent together. What a great looking pair of sabers Lord Faust. Well done. Very impressed. Dark side point coming your way.

" Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?"

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #183 on: November 26, 2016, 06:11:32 AM »

They looks like perfect complements!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #184 on: November 26, 2016, 07:09:20 AM »

My Raffle Entry (Top):

TRI-Blazing Red
Obsidian V4 Sound
Buck Puck

very sweet pair you got there.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Akheron
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 18

"The middle path is the way to wisdom."

« Reply #185 on: November 26, 2016, 10:23:03 AM »

Acheron,

Your collection is really coming together and that Crimson Scorpion looks amazing, it was never on my list of sabers that I want, but if I received that as a prize id certainly not complain.  point for the pics and congrats on the win

A really good range of sabers you got there Akheron.

Thank you! I think I really need a crossguard saber next.

Just wondering what's that saber on the bottom of your saber collection? I am a bit of a noob and don't recognise it... Is it a Yari Pike with both male and female ends maf the quick release coupler?

You are correct! I put pommels on for the pics, but I have a second QR coupler to split between the Dark Initiate and Bellicose, so I can put them together or attach the Yari to either one.

won meself an Azure Reaper in blue as well.

Sweet, I'd like to see that!

Ask and ye shall receive...

I never thought I'd look at a Scorpion as one of the smaller sabers I owned.

Wow, I didn't realize just how big the Fulcrum was. Very cool!

I really like those. I always thought it would be cool to have a Dominix with a 24" blade and a Dark Initiate with a 16" blade, so it could be like a samurai's katana and tanto or something.

Ultrasabers what I own:

Dark Initiate LE V4 - Diamond
Dark Apprentice LE V4 - Diamond
Bellicose - Emerald, ObsidianV4
Apprentice V4 - Tri-Guardian Blue, ObsidianV4
Crimson Scorpion - Blazing Red, Silver FoC, ObsidianV4 <- Raffle Prize Smiley

boXseb
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #186 on: November 26, 2016, 11:03:25 AM »

Can't see the pics...

I don't think that you used the right link maybe.  Be sure you click on the image to enlarge it, then "copy image address".

Sorry for that :/ I'm pretty bad when it comes to that kinda stuff Cheesy

So the entire morning i have been toying with my emerald dark catalyst, different colors and sound fonts. Currently trying the Kit Fisto soundfont from eerockk Cheesy Still undecided on what color to pick as well. Currently hovering between yellow, green and a classic blue (no red currently since i have that on the beautiful Dominix v3 grabbag Cheesy )
Any suggestions for soundfonts/colors that you guys like in particular?

all three sabers

my grabbag dominix v3

my dark catalyst with a yellowish color

grabbag apprentice v4 with green color disk (picture makes it look way worse for some reason, looks actually pretty decently green)

again my dark catalyst, this time with a classic blue Cheesy

Akheron
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 18

"The middle path is the way to wisdom."

« Reply #187 on: November 26, 2016, 11:15:39 AM »

Any suggestions for soundfonts/colors that you guys like in particular?

Green has always been my favorite saber color since I was a kid. For emerald, I like to do 100% green for color one, and 100% green with around 10% white for color two, with a total time of .04; .02 for each color, and 0 for each transition.

Ultrasabers what I own:

Dark Initiate LE V4 - Diamond
Dark Apprentice LE V4 - Diamond
Bellicose - Emerald, ObsidianV4
Apprentice V4 - Tri-Guardian Blue, ObsidianV4
Crimson Scorpion - Blazing Red, Silver FoC, ObsidianV4 <- Raffle Prize Smiley

Akacen
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 64

« Reply #188 on: November 26, 2016, 01:51:01 PM »

A picture of my current collection after last night. I'll get another picture with them on for colors, but for now:

From left to right (newest to oldest):
Emerald Scorpion O3 (Autumn 2016 Raffle win)
Emerald Fulcrum O3 (Autumn 2016 Raffle win)
Lost Gray O4 in Sunrider's Destiny
Bellicose O4 in Fire Orange
Aeon LE V4 O4 in Consular Green
Prophecy V3 O3 in Violet Amethyst
Liberator V3 O4 in Guardian Blue
Sentinel LE V4 OLite in Arctic Blue
Catalyst OLite in Sunrider's Destiny
Catalyst Stunt in Sunrider's Destiny
Mantic CE Stunt in Arctic Blue
Initiate V2 Stunt in Consular Green (Freebie during Summer 2015 promotion)

The OLite Catalyst is not as shiny cause I had to send it back and didn't put anything in the box to cushion it. But I kinda like the difference. Smiley

Very exciting!

LS points please. ^.^

My Sabers:
Stunt: Initiate (CG), Catalyst (SRD), Mantis CE (AB), Aeon v2 (CG), Dark Apprentice v4 (BR), Dark Initiate v4 (CG), Apprentice LE v5 (AB), Sentinel LE v5 (AB, SRD), Aeon LE v5 (SRD), Arbiter (GB), Consular (CG), Spectre (FO)
Lite Sound: Catalyst (SRD), Sentinel LE V4 (AB)
V4 Sound: Aeon LE v4 (CG), Bellicose (FO), Lost Gray (SRD)
Emerald: Fulcrum

Wishlist: Grand Master LE (currently in cart), Savior, Brood Guard SE, Dorinian, Flamberge CE, Shock LE, Dark War Glaive, Guardian

Old Bean Kenobi
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 62

« Reply #189 on: November 26, 2016, 06:16:24 PM »

Wow, I didn't realize just how big the Fulcrum was. Very cool!

Yes, you really get a sense of the dimensions (14" long, 1.6" wide) when handling it more than seeing it. This is easily the girthiest (is that a word?) lightsaber in my collection even taking the activation box out of the equation.

Curious about battery life on a AAA battery setup with Tri-LED and Obsidian Lite? Check this thread:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=27171.0

Sabers: Graflex SE in Tri-GB/Obsidian LITE, Overlord in Tri-CG/Obsidian v4, Emerald Scorpion/Obsidian V4, Emerald Fulcrum/Obsidian V4, Fulcrum in "violent amethyst"/Obsidian V3.

Jeadus Teal
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #190 on: November 26, 2016, 08:53:46 PM »

Really liking the Dark Catalyst there boXseb. A good range of sabers all round.

What a superb range of sabers you have there Akacen. I am not sure which I like the most. I have been strongly leaning towards getting a Catalyst saber. Unfortunately it would have to come after the Lost Grey since it is the next in line. Very impressive.

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #191 on: November 27, 2016, 04:30:52 AM »

What a great collection there! Putting the Fulcurm next to the Scorpion gives me a perfect size comparison! Thanks!

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #192 on: November 27, 2016, 05:49:04 AM »

Hello fellow UltraSabers fans and forum members! I am so thrilled to finally post this - I was incredibly fortunate to have won the Grand Prize in the Autumn Raffle and received my winning raffle entries as well as my Grand Prize sabers this week! So stoked about these! They are B-EAU-TI-FUL!  I had recorded an unboxing video, but was so excited that I talked too much and now it's too long to upload to YouTube Grin so only have pictures to share for now. Hope you get a sense of how grateful I am to Ultrasabers for these, and that includes the ones I purchased as well as the ones I won, because I'm truly awestruck by their quality and sheer awesomeness:

Here's my Autumn Raffle Grand Prize shipment including the winning saber, the Bellicose, the T-Shirt and Blade Plug I received as a promo, and the Grand Prize: the flush silver finish coupler, the Guardian and the Manticore CE:

Behold, my winning saber, the beautiful, bold Bellicose!

Bellicose with a GOLD BLADE!!

My first Grand Prize saber, the Manticore CE with nickel finish, Bane's Heart and Silver FoC, plus a custom silver bezel with red illuminated black AV switch (thanks to JediXIX for the idea!):

My second Grand Prize saber, the Guardian Nickel finish with Dark Violet Amethyst and Bane's Heart FoC and custom silver bezel with red illuminated black AV switch (again, thanks to JediXIX for this superb idea):

My third Grand Prize item, the flush silver vented coupler used here to make a staff saber with the Fulcrum and Lost Gray. Sorry the pictures aren't as good. I used screenshots of frames from the video I wasn't able to upload to YouTube:

One of my other Autumn Raffle Entries, the Archon 2.1 with white illuminated black AV switch, silver bezel and gold covertec wheel in Sunrider's Destiny with Quick Disconnects:

Here's my whole collection of Ultrasabers!! - 13 total - all in formation for highest honors to UltraSabers, not only making fantastic products but providing exceptional customer service and being exceptionally generous to all their customers.  Thank you, UltraSabers! You're second to no one!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #193 on: November 27, 2016, 06:04:06 AM »

That's a win for the contrast of the black AV/covertec wheel on the Manticore, Lord Bladewraith - congrats!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Jeadus Teal
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #194 on: November 27, 2016, 07:25:46 AM »

You have so many great sabers there Lord Bladewraith. Well done

I always wanted to see what the Fulcrum and Lost Grey sabers would look like if they were coupled together.  Shocked

Very cool. + point coming your way.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: