Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24   Go Down
Author Topic: Knights of the Old Republic  (Read 66764 times)
KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2016, 04:38:36 AM »

I guess I should try playing again. It's trying to find that rakghoul serum thing that finally made me stop.

Finding that serum is a big pain in the butt.

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2016, 04:44:55 AM »

Finding that serum is a big pain in the butt.

It's my first time playing, so even more so for me. Progress has been made, I got the Sith armour and I quit standing in front of the open elevator to the lower city.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2016, 05:11:18 AM »

I started playing it last Christmas, and haven't played it since. However, what I did play of it seemed pretty fun. The only problem I had with it was that I would randomly get stuck, and my character could not move. The only way to get unstuck was to switch to the assisting character and continue on with the game. Is this normal?

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2016, 05:18:07 AM »

It's my first time playing, so even more so for me. Progress has been made, I got the Sith armour and I quit standing in front of the open elevator to the lower city.

Once you get into the Undercity, loot everything you find down there.  You will eventually come across the serum.

I started playing it last Christmas, and haven't played it since. However, what I did play of it seemed pretty fun. The only problem I had with it was that I would randomly get stuck, and my character could not move. The only way to get unstuck was to switch to the assisting character and continue on with the game. Is this normal?

Nope, that's not normal at all.  On what system are you playing?  (IE: XBOX, PC, mobile)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2016, 05:48:57 AM »

Once you get into the Undercity, loot everything you find down there.  You will eventually come across the serum.

I always take everything I find.  Cool

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2016, 05:58:19 AM »

It wasn't unusual for bugs to happen like that.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2016, 06:03:01 AM »

It wasn't unusual for bugs to happen like that.

I was playing it on a computer, that might have something to do with it.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2016, 06:06:53 AM »

I'm playing on my iPad, no problems so far. But I've never had a problem with it, so it's no surprise for me.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2016, 06:35:44 AM »

I didn't know they made it for the ipad.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2016, 07:00:52 AM »

I didn't know they made it for the ipad.

Not only iPad, any Apple device. I'm not sure if it's available on other mobile OS's.

It was $13.99, $15.81 including tax.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2016, 07:05:39 AM »

Hmm... I'll have to think about it, but I'm not sure that my ipad would run it, it is a 2.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2016, 07:09:15 AM »

Hmm... I'll have to think about it, but I'm not sure that my ipad would run it, it is a 2.

Just to make sure, it's just an older iPad 2, not an Air 2? And what version of iOS is it running?

Greywolf
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 100

Grey all the way ;)

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2016, 09:15:26 AM »

Well, looking at the (iOS) requirements, it should work:
http://www.aspyr.com/games/star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-mobile
    Hardware: iPad 2, iPad mini, iPhone 4s, iPod touch 5 or newer (NOTE: THE GAME WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES!)
    OS version: iOS 6 or newer

Btw, there is Aspyr is holding a survey to find out whether people are interested in KOTOR 2 on iOS/Android Wink :
http://www.aspyr.com/games/star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-ii-the-sith-lords

Cake is a lie. There are only Cookies.
Through Cookies I gain Chocolate.
Through Chocolate I gain Energy.
Through Energy I gain Weight.
Through Weight my pants will burst.
The Force shall free me.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2016, 02:26:06 PM »

I have it on my Kindle Fire.  Though, I also have it for the XBOX and computer.  The second one for mobile would be pretty awesome, though I don't think my Kindle Fire has room for both.  It may, it has 16GB internal memory and it automatically sends most stuff to the micro SD card.  Though, I'd only want to play it with the restored content mod.  I'm not going back.  Wink

@Taegin Roan: The Windows version is the buggiest, though I can't say I've ever had that to where it keeps happening.  Though, the most modern version of Windows I've ever played on is Win7, and I understand from the Steam forums that the game has even more issues on 8 and 10.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2016, 04:14:27 PM »

@Taegin Roan: The Windows version is the buggiest, though I can't say I've ever had that to where it keeps happening.  Though, the most modern version of Windows I've ever played on is Win7, and I understand from the Steam forums that the game has even more issues on 8 and 10.

That is probably why, the computer had Win8 at the time, and now has Win10, as well as it was played from Steam. Once I got to the planet, it happened a lot less, but still occasionally would. It was probably just becuase I was playing it on the Win8 computer. I don't think it is still downloaded on there, but I will have to look into playing it again. Or maybe on my ipad.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 24   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: