Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 24   Go Down
Author Topic: Knights of the Old Republic  (Read 65833 times)
Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #105 on: November 19, 2018, 02:34:24 AM »

Hi again, I just had another careful look around the site and they seemed to have around 40 packs/titles including the Jedi Academy games Rogue Squadron etc and KOTOR!

A few mates I know on a gaming site said they had purchased so I think it's legit (I was just unsure as I have never been able to use these DLC style sites like Steam etc)

Cool! I'll definitely check it out then. I was forced into Steam when I got my Occulus because Skyrim VR wasn't available in a physical copy. Granted, after getting it, I can't play it for longer than 5 minutes unless I have my accupressure bands on beause it makes me so motion sick Tongue  It ended up good though, because it's saved me having to get an external drive to run a lot of my old PC games like KOTOR (new laptop doesn't have a Disc drive Sad )

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #106 on: November 19, 2018, 02:45:51 AM »

Cool! I'll definitely check it out then. It ended up good though, because it's saved me having to get an external drive to run a lot of my old PC games like KOTOR (new laptop doesn't have a Disc drive Sad )

I would have tried the site out myself a few years back but I kept my laptop for designing and running my software synthesizer collection (I am more of a keyboard player than I am  a game player) I only got interested in games again since I joined this forum ironically.

You'll have to let me know what you find and how you get on.

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #107 on: November 19, 2018, 04:28:39 AM »

I would have tried the site out myself a few years back but I kept my laptop for designing and running my software synthesizer collection (I am more of a keyboard player than I am  a game player) I only got interested in games again since I joined this forum ironically.

You'll have to let me know what you find and how you get on.

They have a LOT of the Jedi Knight games (more than steam) but I haven’t checked if you can get them individually. I found them in a package with 14 games, and I while the price is good for all 14.... I already have about 6 of them, so it’s not really worth it for me Sad

They also have all of the LEGO Star Wars games. Never was into those myself, but my youngest brother loves them. He made his first pun while playing LEGO Star Wars :

Me: *bakes a pie*
Brother at 3: I want somethin’ Pie!
Me: You want somethin’ pie?
Brother at 3: *playing LEGO Star Wars and indicating to the screen* yeah, I use the Forks!

Needless to say, I gave him the pie.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #108 on: November 19, 2018, 03:07:14 PM »

Hello Lady Revan,

That's ok, I just recalled hearing about this site a couple of years ago and thought it might be of interest/use to some. As you get old like me this sort of information and stuff tends to accumulate!

And I never thought of little Siths having a sense of humour! He'll be doing comedy tours of Sith Florida before you know it.

p.s. is Sith Florida like Sarf Afrikkaa? (South Africa)

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #109 on: November 19, 2018, 08:34:27 AM »

Hello Lady Revan,

That's ok, I just recalled hearing about this site a couple of years ago and thought it might be of interest/use to some. As you get old like me this sort of information and stuff tends to accumulate!

And I never thought of little Siths having a sense of humour! He'll be doing comedy tours of Sith Florida before you know it.

p.s. is Sith Florida like Sarf Afrikkaa? (South Africa)

I was going to say that perhaps he's a Jedi, not a Sith... but he's definitely Sith. Either that or a really creepy Jedi. He likes to watch people sleeping and revels in being creepy. I frequently will walk up to people in the house, start petting them and declare "I'm petting you..."

....On second thought, He's definitely a Sith. Possibly Emperor material *shudders at the thought.* Maybe getting him his first lightsaber (technically second because I got him a toy one last year) for Christmas was a mistake...

He's not in Sith Florida though. All of the fam is scattered, and most are Jedi. They avoid Sith Florida when they can...

As to it being like Sarf Africa... I wouldn't know. Never been. It's possible, I suppose, but Sarf Africa is further from the equator, so I'mma go with probably not.

On the note of the site, it seems very good. When I have more time/Money, I may check about some of the other Jedi Knight games. I've liked the ones I've played (especially Jedi Academy), but they tend to be shorter than, say, KOTOR or KOTOR II (I can finish Jedi Academy in a Week on "Master" level if I have a mouse).

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #110 on: November 19, 2018, 03:57:06 PM »

He likes to watch people sleeping and revels in being creepy. I frequently will walk up to people in the house, start petting them and declare "I'm petting you..."

....On second thought, He's definitely a Sith. Possibly Emperor material *shudders at the thought.* Maybe getting him his first lightsaber (technically second because I got him a toy one last year) for Christmas was a mistake...

On the note of the site, it seems very good. When I have more time/Money, I may check about some of the other Jedi Knight games.

Well I'm glad I could alert you all to the site. I'm just slightly confused now...does your brother go round "petting" people or do you do that?  Grin  (I may have to be careful if I ever come to visit you!)

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #111 on: November 19, 2018, 08:59:03 AM »

Well I'm glad I could alert you all to the site. I'm just slightly confused now...does your brother go round "petting" people or do you do that?  Grin  (I may have to be careful if I ever come to visit you!)

He does the petting. The "I " was quoting him.

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #112 on: November 19, 2018, 04:12:06 PM »

He does the petting. The "I " was quoting him.

Ah Ok understood. A lost in translation moment.

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 234

Chains keep us together

« Reply #113 on: November 19, 2018, 05:17:45 PM »

I don't know if it's due to back playing it on xbox one or bad luck but I've had files break twice now, and had to go back to a earlier save and do some stuff over, this most recent issue involves a sith lady on Dantooine.

Saber Collection:
The Graflex CE - Consular Green
Spectre - Arctic Blue/Silver FoC
Gold Butcher - Consular Green
Chosen One CE - Scarlet Red/Lavender FoC

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #114 on: November 19, 2018, 06:56:47 PM »

I don't know if it's due to back playing it on xbox one or bad luck but I've had files break twice now, and had to go back to a earlier save and do some stuff over, this most recent issue involves a sith lady on Dantooine.

It might be you chose the wrong save. Make sure to  check the play time on the save file to make sure it’s the most recent. ScifiDude, do you know of any issues of this sort with the Xbox version?

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Chains keep us together

« Reply #115 on: November 19, 2018, 11:55:41 AM »

It might be you chose the wrong save. Make sure to  check the play time on the save file to make sure it’s the most recent. ScifiDude, do you know of any issues of this sort with the Xbox version?
Well in this case the failure is that one of the files fails to load, the first time it was a manual save file that wasn't working so I had to go back to the last auto save, this second time the auto save file will not load, so I'll likely have to go back to my last manual save, it's not a major set back, but it is still quite annoying.

Saber Collection:

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #116 on: November 19, 2018, 09:47:14 PM »

Well in this case the failure is that one of the files fails to load, the first time it was a manual save file that wasn't working so I had to go back to the last auto save, this second time the auto save file will not load, so I'll likely have to go back to my last manual save, it's not a major set back, but it is still quite annoying.

That’s probably an Xbox issue. Never had that issue before on PC

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Chains keep us together

« Reply #117 on: November 19, 2018, 10:06:23 PM »

That’s probably an Xbox issue. Never had that issue before on PC
grr, will have to save more often on top of quite often as it was.

Saber Collection:

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

« Reply #118 on: November 19, 2018, 03:06:17 PM »

grr, will have to save more often on top of quite often as it was.
Sorry to hear about that Sad hopefully the issue will sort itself out. Word of advice though, don’t save and exit inside of the sand people village on Tattooine if you’re going for the peaceful route. Lots of times it will bug when you come back in and they’ll start attacking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kazuto
Knight Commander

Chains keep us together

« Reply #119 on: November 19, 2018, 10:13:23 PM »

Sorry to hear about that Sad hopefully the issue will sort itself out. Word of advice though, don’t save and exit inside of the sand people village on Tattooine if you’re going for the peaceful route. Lots of times it will bug when you come back in and they’ll start attacking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sand people...but I'm a Jawa fan, not sure if that has anything to do with that, but lol

Saber Collection:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 24   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: