Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
Author Topic: Autumn Raffle 2016 Entries and Prizes  (Read 32436 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2016, 06:59:22 PM »

^^^True that. I love mine even though the silver one only comes without the grooves but still, its a way nice saber Tongue I highly suggest one. Standard Issue is a great dueler too

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Old Bean Kenobi
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 62

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2016, 09:53:49 PM »

Mine might ship this week; I didn't get my selections in for the wins until after normal US closing hours on Friday and I also have a back-ordered pommel on my original order that might introduce a holdup.

Curious about battery life on a AAA battery setup with Tri-LED and Obsidian Lite? Check this thread:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=27171.0

Sabers: Graflex SE in Tri-GB/Obsidian LITE, Overlord in Tri-CG/Obsidian v4, Emerald Scorpion/Obsidian V4, Emerald Fulcrum/Obsidian V4, Fulcrum in "violent amethyst"/Obsidian V3.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2016, 04:20:44 PM »

pictures? I 1 up that puppy..even if I was brewing coffee to wake up in the background lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxu4PJkOpM4

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2016, 08:58:40 PM »

1:41PM... I received my Manticore in SRD along with a Dominix V4 in GB. Unboxing and me looking like a fool recording my first video coming soon.

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2016, 09:10:44 PM »

Mine shipment of sabers, at least I think there is two being one of the winners, should be dilivered tomorrow. I'm supper stoked about it. Can't hardly wait to see what I won.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2016, 11:28:23 PM »

I received a shipment notification for my Autumn Raffle winning order, the Bellicose Emerald RGBA, and the grand prize sabers with it - woohoo!  They'll be here the day after Thanksgiving, so I'm definitely looking forward to staying in, avoiding the crowds (won't miss the shopping one bit) and doing a video review on them and posting pics then - yay! Grin I'll be doing a review on the Bellicose Emerald RGBA, Guardian Nickel Plated in DVA/FoC BH and Manticore CE Nickel Plated in BH/FoC Silver, so yeah, could be a longer video than my Fulcrum/Lost Gray video. Woot woot!  Can't wait.  I hope to be able to do a review of the raffle entry that I ordered on the last day of the raffle, the Archon 2.1 on a Flash Sale, which arrives either tomorrow or Wednesday, 11/22 or 11/23. Wednesday could be a little hectic, but I'll give it a shot, because I'd love to share an unboxing and review of that, too!

Congratulations to everyone again who won something in this raffle!  Honestly, this has been a blast to share with everyone! Likewise, the BEST of luck to others who didn't win and may the odds be WAY more in your favor to win on the next raffle - hopefully Winter!

Speaking of the Fulcrum and the Lost Gray, my 2nd and 3rd raffle entry - I received my 30 inch photon blade to go with my Lost Gray with TRI GB, and now I have an Ahsoka Tano look, other than the fact that I don't look anything like her, but these sabers now look "canon".  The blue light from the TRI GB sort of ignites the dye in the photon blade to "electrify" the green to an eerie lime/yellow-green blade color. I love BOTH of these new sabers immensely, but the Lost Gray really shines here:

Here's a quick video and some pics, and as always, keep in mind the camera hates to reproduce colors accurately some times, so take my word on it - the Lost Gray IS more of a yellow/lime-green than a pure green like the Consular Green.  It looks jaw-droppingly cool.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mfr0B0F5Hg" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mfr0B0F5Hg</a>

Lost Gray in an eerie lime/yellow-green with a 30 inch photon blade:

Fulcrum in TRI Consular Green with an UltraEdge 32 inch blade:

The Graflex in TRI AB, Fulcrum and Lost Gray together at last!

Graflex in TRI AB, Fulcrum and Lost Gray - duel!

Classic Ahsoka Tano duel saber block against the formidable Graflex:

Side-by-side for comparison:

Oh, and I picked up a 24 inch initiate grab bag blade for swinging around the house and while I'm working, for fun and, depending on the moment and the person during the work day, a source of stress release:

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Battlerifel
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 22

Light side points please!

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2016, 12:04:09 AM »

Just received a shipping notification! Cannot wait to get these sabers and post some pics and a review for you guys to enjoy!

Stunt Sabers:
  - Initiate LE V2 - CG
  - Initiate LE V4 - GB
  - Bellicose - AS
  - Dark Initiate LE V3 - BR
  - Dark Prophecy V3 - AB
  - Phantom Inititate V4 - Tri-AS
  - Graflex SE - Tri-GB

Sound Sabers:
  - Prophecy V3 - VA w/ AS FoC w/ V4 Obs
  - Dominix LE V4 - Tri-FO w/ V4 Obs
  - Aeon V4 - Tri-CG w/ V4 Obs
  - Dark Apprentice LE V4 - Tri-CG w/ V4 Obs (Summer 2016 Raffle Second Prize)
  - Guardian - GB w/ AS FoC w/ V4 Obs (Autumn 2016 Raffle Grand Prize)
  - Consular - CG w/ AB FoC w/ V4 Obs (Autumn 2016 Raffle Grand Prize)

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2016, 03:36:19 AM »

Gorgeous!  Points for the share! Shocked

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2016, 05:50:45 AM »

Side-by-side for comparison:

Oh, and I picked up a 24 inch initiate grab bag blade for swinging around the house and while I'm working, for fun and, depending on the moment and the person during the work day, a source of stress release:

Wow, those are some beautiful sabers, also great choice in the Apprentice LE v4, love that hilt.

Point for the pics and Apprentice

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Jeadus Teal
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 203

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2016, 10:24:08 AM »

Great idea Lord Bladewraith for using a Photon Blade with the Lost Grey Saber.

I am still tossing up what blade color to get with this saber. I am not sure if I get the saber in Consular Green and then adding a orange color disc to produce the lime green color. I am also thinking of using Sunriders Destiny for the blade colour and adding a yellow or orange color disc to give it a lime green color.

Once again great photos and video.

I liked the video of you getting your new sabers bigBear.

" Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?"

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2016, 10:44:23 AM »

Loving all of these - still might need to grab a Lost gray for myself.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Old Bean Kenobi
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 62

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2016, 12:42:55 PM »

I was going to mention the idea of using a Photon Blade, but I wasn't sure if that fell into the "Other Guys" bucket of things not to post or not, since it's a third-party product.

Curious about battery life on a AAA battery setup with Tri-LED and Obsidian Lite? Check this thread:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=27171.0

Sabers: Graflex SE in Tri-GB/Obsidian LITE, Overlord in Tri-CG/Obsidian v4, Emerald Scorpion/Obsidian V4, Emerald Fulcrum/Obsidian V4, Fulcrum in "violent amethyst"/Obsidian V3.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2016, 02:56:46 PM »

Good to err on the side of caution though Old Bean Kenobi. Smiley

+1

Those do get mentioned quite a bit though.  I think anything that's available from a parts supplier (like TCSS) is ok, but never mention other saber shops.  My understanding at least.

Drahcir would be the one to ask actually. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2016, 04:33:44 PM »

Alright! Here they are in all their unmitigated glory!!

First: My Raffle Entry Saber - The Manticore in Sun Riders Destiny!

My Raffle Prize: The Dominix V4 in Guardian Blue!

And pictured together all lit up!

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2016, 04:40:49 PM »

The Manticore looks awesome in SRD, I absolutely love it.  Nice raffle prize too, the Dominix looks good in GB.

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: