Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
Author Topic: New Obsidian Fonts Available For Download  (Read 90079 times)
Saberstar
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

Peep poop peep!!!

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2011, 08:15:08 PM »

Awesome guys!!! thanks again Matthew,Alex, Emory and all you guys on this forum..  Cheesy

Lightsabers:                                                                               
"Luke ANH" ultra Fx GB
"Arbiter"GB Customized
"Standard Issue" SRD
"Consular" AB/CG Customized
"Initiate" Limited Edition AB 
"Bellicose" AS blue FoC,

unkleyoda
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2011, 12:45:31 AM »

The fonts are awesome, I love "Star Killer".  However the download link for "Classic" doesn't work.

Thanks

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2011, 07:31:19 PM »

The fonts are awesome, I love "Star Killer".  However the download link for "Classic" doesn't work.

Thanks

Thanks for the heads up; I fixed the link.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2012, 12:53:15 AM »

Hope to see some more free fonts for download. Maybe some custom Ultra fonts. Smiley

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Arakan Steele
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 17

AKA - Darth Xion

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2012, 02:37:38 PM »

Hi everyone! Noob here making my first post... I'm planning on ordering my first saber from here soon, and in preperation I've already downloaded the Obsidian Launcher program as well as a few sound fonts. My question is this: Is there a way to "preview" the sounds without having a saber? I know you can load the program and run it "offline" I figured that much out, but I don't see a way to actually play the sounds so I can hear what they sound like without loading them onto a saber and turning it on. Am I missing something?

Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red (Xion's Flame)

"Who's the more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Osmethae
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2012, 02:42:49 PM »

Hi everyone! Noob here making my first post... I'm planning on ordering my first saber from here soon, and in preperation I've already downloaded the Obsidian Launcher program as well as a few sound fonts. My question is this: Is there a way to "preview" the sounds without having a saber? I know you can load the program and run it "offline" I figured that much out, but I don't see a way to actually play the sounds so I can hear what they sound like without loading them onto a saber and turning it on. Am I missing something?

Open up the obisidian launcher, navigate to your sound fonts from inside the program, and ctrl click them and they'll play so you can hear what they sound like.

Light side points please :]
CG Archon v2 customized to Luke's RotJ with Obsidian sound
BR Bellicose with Obsidian sound
GB Phantom Initiate v3 staff with Obsidian sound
DVA Raven with Obsidian sound

Arakan Steele
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 17

AKA - Darth Xion

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2012, 03:07:00 PM »

Open up the obisidian launcher, navigate to your sound fonts from inside the program, and ctrl click them and they'll play so you can hear what they sound like.

That did it, sweet! Thanks  Grin

Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red (Xion's Flame)

"Who's the more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

son of suns
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2012, 05:47:34 AM »

I can't get these files to work. I downloaded the old republic and starkiller fonts, put them on my desktop. When I try to even listen to them my laptop says "file not valid". I made sure I have version 2.0 what the heck is going on? Go easy on me people, I'm an idiot when it comes to computer issues

Xanedan
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 49

Photography Geek

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2012, 07:57:33 AM »

.lst files probably aren't a valid extension in whatever program you're attempting to play them in.  To preview the sounds open their folder location in the Obsidian Launcher and control click it. 

Initiate V2 - SY, Dark Initiate V2 - DVA
Initiate V3 - SY, Dark Initiate V3 - DVA
SS Raven, Dark War Consular, Dark Prophecy V3

Ninja-Jedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 168

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2012, 01:56:42 PM »

They can be played while the obsidian usb is connected and u play from the launcher or
its just the easiest way to play them right before u upload them onto obsidian

son of suns
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2012, 06:45:09 PM »

OK I got everything working now, thanks for the help guys. NOW I downloaded some clips from each of these fonts BUT I want to get some of the standard sounds back. I tried to get it from xsabers.com. It is free so I checked out for zero dollars and it said that it would be in the mail Huh What now? is there anyway I can just download the standard sound from here?

jmPlagueis
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 153

Saber Tinkerer

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2012, 11:16:48 PM »

I suck at computers, everytime I try to download a sample font, all it does is open up media player and give me an error message. I have the obsidian launcher installed. and I can view the font/fonts in obsidian launcher but they appear with the (.zip) I just dont know how to get them to work Tongue.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2012, 03:42:16 PM »

I suck at computers, everytime I try to download a sample font, all it does is open up media player and give me an error message. I have the obsidian launcher installed. and I can view the font/fonts in obsidian launcher but they appear with the (.zip) I just dont know how to get them to work Tongue.

So you have the packages themselves downloaded?  If so, you just unzip them using something like Winrar, and use that directory in the Obsidian launcher.  If not, click on "save target as" to save the RAR files to your computer and then unzip.

jmPlagueis
Knight Commander

Saber Tinkerer

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2012, 10:43:26 PM »

So you have the packages themselves downloaded?  If so, you just unzip them using something like Winrar, and use that directory in the Obsidian launcher.  If not, click on "save target as" to save the RAR files to your computer and then unzip.

Well, everytime I download them the only place I can find them is the downloads folder and when I left click on any of them I dont even get the "save target as" thing as an option

jmPlagueis
Knight Commander

Saber Tinkerer

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2012, 11:03:38 PM »

Never mind Nero, I got it now!!

Thanks for the help my man

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: