Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Obsidian Fonts Available For Download  (Read 27123 times)
dr.kalzafax
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 14

(LIGHT it up!)

« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2015, 09:52:49 AM »

Hey guys, I'm just having trouble downloading the default Obsidian sounds. I click the links posted and it downloads a zipped file, but the file is empty when I go to extract. Is there a different link I can use or am I doing something wrong?

I've managed to download a couple other fonts from other people, but I would really like to have the default as backup option.

Follow Up:  Nevermind. Got it working!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 10:53:00 AM by dr.kalzafax » Logged

Graflex SE *Emerald w/v4 sound, Archon v3 CG *w/ v3 sound, Dominix v4 AB *stunt

I think I just blasted it.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1185

Shadow Grey > light side and thanks <

« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2015, 02:51:31 PM »

So please tell us what you did to correct this as downloading and storing sound fonts is an ongoing challenge for many owners.  Thanks.   Smiley

25 Ultra Sabers: Aeon/Dominix/Initiate/Sentinel/Apprentice lines; Prophecy; Shock; Manticore; War Glaive

gbr1976
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2016, 09:54:38 PM »

I've got the Guardian and the Consular sabers with the Obsidian V3 board. Got them in 2014, and haven't tried downloading and playing with fonts...until now. I've got the V4 launcher downloaded for my Bellicose, and I understand that the current launcher will work with the V3 board. I'm trying to download the Classic fonts, and am able to do so and extract them...or so it seems, but when I try to load from the folder I have saved to my desktop, the folder is empty. Where am I going wrong? Any suggestions?

Mo24678
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2016, 07:44:13 AM »

Hi Emory

The Tags for "Episode 1", "Ep 2" and "Ep 6" on the V4 default package are corrupt. They do not play correctly on both computer and saber. Can you please try it out and let us know if fixed versions will be available for download?

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1151

A Scorpion Forever, Forever A Scorpion

« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2016, 07:54:42 AM »

Hi Emory

The Tags for "Episode 1", "Ep 2" and "Ep 6" on the V4 default package are corrupt. They do not play correctly on both computer and saber. Can you please try it out and let us know if fixed versions will be available for download?

What exactly is happening for you?

I have several V4 sabers and have never had an issue with any of them . . .

Mo24678
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2016, 11:30:16 AM »

What exactly is happening for you?

I have several V4 sabers and have never had an issue with any of them . . .

Thanks for replying. I have a V4 saber and the Launcher for Mac version 1.04. When I run the sound wizard and preview the "Ep1, 2, or 6" boot/tag files, they don't sound right. Instead of a voice clearly announcing "Episode..." as shipped with the saber, it sounds like a garbled robotic sound. This is true for all 3 Episodes. Every other sound file is clearly audible except for those 3. Other users have confirmed the same problem. I dare not overwrite those 3 banks on my saber until I can get hold of a fixed sound font. If you start the launcher on your V4 and load up the Episode 1/2/6 on your Wizard, try to preview the Tag files. Do they sound right to you?

Zren Tobas
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1272

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2016, 01:08:19 PM »

Put on Classic episode 5, and episode 6 fonts on instead then? :Pbi love the Classic font

My sabers: Overlord AB, Dominix V4 LE GB, Dark Liberator V3 EG, Killer Shock BR, Archon V2.1 CG, Sentinel V4 SRD, Standard Issue V3 CG
Blue Warrior!
Sentinel V4 SRD: Protector. Main saber
Next sabers: Bellicose GB, Menticore AB, Dark Arbiter DVA, Raven BR, Bane PO, Dominix V3 LE BR, Lost Gray AB, Graflex GB, Guardian GB, Consular CG, Prophecy GB, Aeon V2 LE FO
[/

Akacen
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 28

« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2016, 03:40:01 AM »

Awesome. Just got my first Obsidian V4 blade the other day and was messing around (purposefully) wiped the board but I wanted to keep some of them on it. So big thanks for that.

LS points please. ^.^

Initiate V3 - Stunt in Consular Green
Catalyst - Stunt in Sunrider's Destiny
Mantis CE - Stunt in Arctic Blue

Sentinel LE v4 with OLite in Arctic Blue
Catalyst with OLite in Sunrider's Destiny

Prophecy v3 with OV3 in Violet Amethyst

Bellicose with OV4 in TRI Fire Orange
Liberator v3 with OV4 in Tri Guardian Blue
Aeon LE v4 with OV4 in Consular Green
Lost Gray with OV4 in Sunrider's Destiny

Emerald Scorpion with OV3 (Autumn 2016 raffle)
Emerald Fulcrum with OV3 (Autumn 2016 raffle)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: