Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Author Topic: New Obsidian Fonts Available For Download  (Read 90087 times)
dr.kalzafax
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 14

(LIGHT it up!)

« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2015, 04:52:49 PM »

Hey guys, I'm just having trouble downloading the default Obsidian sounds. I click the links posted and it downloads a zipped file, but the file is empty when I go to extract. Is there a different link I can use or am I doing something wrong?

I've managed to download a couple other fonts from other people, but I would really like to have the default as backup option.

Follow Up:  Nevermind. Got it working!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 05:53:00 PM by dr.kalzafax » Logged

Graflex SE *Emerald w/v4 sound, Archon v3 CG *w/ v3 sound, Dominix v4 AB *stunt

“…I think I just blasted it.”

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2015, 09:51:31 PM »

So please tell us what you did to correct this as downloading and storing sound fonts is an ongoing challenge for many owners.  Thanks.   Smiley

gbr1976
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2016, 04:54:38 AM »

I've got the Guardian and the Consular sabers with the Obsidian V3 board. Got them in 2014, and haven't tried downloading and playing with fonts...until now. I've got the V4 launcher downloaded for my Bellicose, and I understand that the current launcher will work with the V3 board. I'm trying to download the Classic fonts, and am able to do so and extract them...or so it seems, but when I try to load from the folder I have saved to my desktop, the folder is empty. Where am I going wrong? Any suggestions?

Mo24678
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2016, 02:44:13 PM »

Hi Emory

The Tags for "Episode 1", "Ep 2" and "Ep 6" on the V4 default package are corrupt. They do not play correctly on both computer and saber. Can you please try it out and let us know if fixed versions will be available for download?

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2016, 02:54:42 PM »

Hi Emory

The Tags for "Episode 1", "Ep 2" and "Ep 6" on the V4 default package are corrupt. They do not play correctly on both computer and saber. Can you please try it out and let us know if fixed versions will be available for download?

What exactly is happening for you?

I have several V4 sabers and have never had an issue with any of them . . .

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Mo24678
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2016, 06:30:16 PM »

What exactly is happening for you?

I have several V4 sabers and have never had an issue with any of them . . .

Thanks for replying. I have a V4 saber and the Launcher for Mac version 1.04. When I run the sound wizard and preview the "Ep1, 2, or 6" boot/tag files, they don't sound right. Instead of a voice clearly announcing "Episode..." as shipped with the saber, it sounds like a garbled robotic sound. This is true for all 3 Episodes. Every other sound file is clearly audible except for those 3. Other users have confirmed the same problem. I dare not overwrite those 3 banks on my saber until I can get hold of a fixed sound font. If you start the launcher on your V4 and load up the Episode 1/2/6 on your Wizard, try to preview the Tag files. Do they sound right to you?

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2016, 08:08:19 PM »

Put on Classic episode 5, and episode 6 fonts on instead then? :Pbi love the Classic font

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Akacen
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 64

« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2016, 10:40:01 AM »

Awesome. Just got my first Obsidian V4 blade the other day and was messing around (purposefully) wiped the board but I wanted to keep some of them on it. So big thanks for that.

LS points please. ^.^

My Sabers:
Stunt: Initiate (CG), Catalyst (SRD), Mantis CE (AB), Aeon v2 (CG), Dark Apprentice v4 (BR), Dark Initiate v4 (CG), Apprentice LE v5 (AB), Sentinel LE v5 (AB, SRD), Aeon LE v5 (SRD), Arbiter (GB), Consular (CG), Spectre (FO)
Lite Sound: Catalyst (SRD), Sentinel LE V4 (AB)
V4 Sound: Aeon LE v4 (CG), Bellicose (FO), Lost Gray (SRD)
Emerald: Fulcrum

Wishlist: Grand Master LE (currently in cart), Savior, Brood Guard SE, Dorinian, Flamberge CE, Shock LE, Dark War Glaive, Guardian

Darth Blightus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -201

dark side points

« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2017, 10:15:28 PM »

does anyone have the dominus nox sound. id tried downloading it but i couldnt open it
its a rar file

nevermind i did it

Only in darkness can one see the true light.

darthmuhl
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2017, 07:06:46 PM »

Maybe a dumb question, but I erased the default fonts, and now I'm wondering how to get the silent font back.

Darthmuhl

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2017, 07:44:25 PM »

It's here on the Diamond default sounds offered on this page. It should work for you, but I'm not 100% certain. I can't seem to find the original.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=34478.msg550318#msg550318

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

darthmuhl
Force Sensitive

« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2017, 04:46:01 PM »

Thanks.

I downloaded some of the Diamond controller stuff, but the file types don't seen like anything the Obsidian board uses. In the meantime I created a font and turned the volume down to 0% and it works, but it takes up space on the board.

Darthmuhl

Jediseth
Knight Commander

« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2017, 08:18:41 PM »

Here you go, just put this as the tag on the sound bank of your choice you would like silent and then write to board. It should work for you and then your not wasting space on your board.  Just click on the arrow right of the box to download.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aznvyks3cqdt6ce/mute_tag.wav?raw=1

darthmuhl
Force Sensitive

« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2017, 07:44:52 PM »

Sorry to seem like an idiot, but I downloaded the file and it's a .wav file. Launcher seems to only want .lsu or  .lscfgx files. What do you mean by "tagging"?
Thanks

Jediseth
Knight Commander

« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2017, 08:08:49 PM »

Tag on Obsidian launcher means the boot slot. You can convert the file in Audicity. If you don't know how I will do it when I get home later.

Okay I downloaded the last link I posted for you and loaded it on the Launcher. It works just fine, it converted to .isu already. You shouldn't have any problems. Just put in the bank slot you want and put under Tag/Boot and write to board.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: