Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Bellicose with Emerald Driver and v4 Sound Review  (Read 2994 times)
Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2017, 12:29:48 AM »

Hope I'm not butting in here but on my Bellicose the Covertec wheel is on the left side. I didn't make a special request to have it positioned there, that's just where they ended up installing it. If I had to do it over, I would request that they install it on the right side. 

On the Bellicose, it comes with the covertech included. So you kind of get whichever side they put them on for that batch from the machinist. It will either be left or right. Because it comes pre-drilled and tapped for that model.

Here's where mine is positioned:  I think that's what they're calling the Left side.

I find it's very comfortable to wield where it is. It stays clear of my right hand while allowing me to use it as sort of a grip for my left when I go two handed.

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2017, 12:58:14 AM »

On the Bellicose, it comes with the covertech included. So you kind of get whichever side they put them on for that batch from the machinist. It will either be left or right. Because it comes pre-drilled and tapped for that model.

Here's where mine is positioned:  I think that's what they're calling the Left side.

I find it's very comfortable to wield where it is. It stays clear of my right hand while allowing me to use it as sort of a grip for my left when I go two handed.

I'm really starting to like that saber.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: