Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Bellicose with Emerald Driver and v4 Sound Review  (Read 2974 times)
FireFan454
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 15

May the Force be with you.

« on: November 21, 2016, 02:58:36 AM »

Hello, Saberforum! Today I present to you my first video review: The Bellicose (Review).

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CszRMR7G8g" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CszRMR7G8g</a>

This was my first saber with sound, and I love it to death. The amount of customization capability is insane in the best way possible, and I truly believe it was worth every penny I spent on it. The soundfont in the video is NinjaJedi's ROTJ font, in case anyone was wondering. I hope to purchase many more sabers with sound in the not too distant future!

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 03:23:34 AM »

Nice review! I really love the emerald driver. 

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

FireFan454
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 15

May the Force be with you.

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 03:26:10 AM »

Nice review! I really love the emerald driver. 

Thanks! Me too, I feel like I could spend hours just playing around with different colors.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 05:17:00 AM »

Great review FireFan454.

Nice choice going with the black blade holder.  It carries the black through the hilt. Smiley

I believe that's the short groove pommel - could be wrong.

+1

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 05:57:21 AM »

Nice review of the Belli.  Still on my wishlist, but I may have to hold off buying anything new for a while, especially since the boss lady just let me get the Fulcrum and Lost Gray  Cheesy

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2016, 07:02:15 AM »

Nice. Yeah I need me a new Bellicose like now Tongue Hurry up first, lol. What sound font is that if you don't mind sharing? I like it and will probably take out one of the defaults myself and replace it with that. I'm gonna try and go full Emerald for a first too actually

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 479

Keep your concentration here and now,...

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2016, 09:41:08 AM »

Congrats and thanks for sharing your review, you have a great saber. Point...

http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/Japarco/media/Sentinel%20V4/ffc14996-49bb-425b-9122-f4cd848e3103_zpszdtmyzgk.jpg.html
My Lightsabers:
Sentinel V4 - Tri Consular Green - Obsidian V4
The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Silver Flash on Clash - Obsidian V3 (2nd Summer Raffle 2016 2nd Place Prize)
Wife's Lightsaber: Prophecy V3 - Arctic Blue - Obsidian V3

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2016, 02:00:18 PM »

Hello, Saberforum! Today I present to you my first video review: The Bellicose (Review).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CszRMR7G8g

This was my first saber with sound, and I love it to death. The amount of customization capability is insane in the best way possible, and I truly believe it was worth every penny I spent on it. The soundfont in the video is NinjaJedi's ROTJ font, in case anyone was wondering. I hope to purchase many more sabers with sound in the not too distant future!

Decent video, and a nice review! A couple things.

I believe that's the short groove pommel - could be wrong.

+1

He's right, that's the short groove pommel. The long groove pommel wouldn't have the lines around the base of the pomel and the black grooves would extend through that area, almost to the end.

Also, you questioned whether you could choose the color of your covertech wheel. Yes, you can. I got a gold one on mine. To choose that, specify it in your order comments. They have Black, Silver and Gold as the available covertech colors.

Again, great review! Point.

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2016, 03:27:24 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CszRMR7G8g

Nice work on the review! I do like the red button and black blade holder together. Sure makes me look forward to receiving my Bellicose!

+1

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Tony89
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -18

Light or Dark Side points

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2017, 01:33:19 AM »

Hi, nice review. I am looking at ordering the same saber I was just wondering how you find the covertec wheels positioning? does it get in the way or is it ok where it is or after having one for a while would you rather have it some place else?

Wishlist: Bellicose Diamond V4

There is no Dark Side nor a Light Side, there is only the Force.

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2017, 07:02:04 AM »

Good review of the Emerald and a beautiful saber!

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2017, 08:34:42 AM »

Hi, nice review. I am looking at ordering the same saber I was just wondering how you find the covertec wheels positioning? does it get in the way or is it ok where it is or wheel after having one for a while would you rather have it some place else?

Hope I'm not butting in here but on my Bellicose the Covertec wheel is on the left side. I didn't make a special request to have it positioned there, that's just where they ended up installing it. If I had to do it over, I would request that they install it on the right side. That has been my preferred location for being right handed where I like to position my primary hand at the top of the hilt, but really it still is easy to adapt to. What I've done recently is order some 8/32 x 1/8 inch button screws in both black and silver colors to put in place of the Covertec wheel and store the Covertec wheel safely away until I want to carry out on my belt. It's nice not to have it in the way when I'm wanting to spin or duel with it. Still though the Covertec wheel does add a little extra look of authenticity.

Tony89
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2017, 11:12:34 AM »

Hope I'm not butting in here but on my Bellicose the Covertec wheel is on the left side. I didn't make a special request to have it positioned there, that's just where they ended up installing it. If I had to do it over, I would request that they install it on the right side. That has been my preferred location for being right handed where I like to position my primary hand at the top of the hilt, but really it still is easy to adapt to. What I've done recently is order some 8/32 x 1/8 inch button screws in both black and silver colors to put in place of the Covertec wheel and store the Covertec wheel safely away until I want to carry out on my belt. It's nice not to have it in the way when I'm wanting to spin or duel with it. Still though the Covertec wheel does add a little extra look of authenticity.

Thanks, I am looking at getting 2 so I can use 2 at once and male them into a staff do you think i would be better asking for the wheel to go on the back?

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2017, 05:04:24 PM »

Thanks, I am looking at getting 2 so I can use 2 at once and male them into a staff do you think i would be better asking for the wheel to go on the back?
If it were me doing that I'd probably have them on the right side for single saber usage, but then replace them with the button screws that I mentioned while in saber staff configuration so they're just completely out of my way. That being said though if you'd rather have the Covertec wheel on them in a staff, then I'd say put the Covertec wheel on the front lined up with the AV switch and button.

Tony89
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2017, 09:30:13 PM »

If it were me doing that I'd probably have them on the right side for single saber usage, but then replace them with the button screws that I mentioned while in saber staff configuration so they're just completely out of my way. That being said though if you'd rather have the Covertec wheel on them in a staff, then I'd say put the Covertec wheel on the front lined up with the AV switch and button.

Thanks, I would rather leave the wheels on to save keep taking them on and off but why would you have the wheel on the front instead of the back? (just wondered what your reason is it's not something i had thought of but could be a great idea)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: