Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: X-Wing Miniatures Game  (Read 1282 times)
Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 479

Keep your concentration here and now,...

« on: November 21, 2016, 04:31:41 PM »

Hi everyone. Been playing x-wing for a year, and I wondered if anyone else played. It is an awesome game, and I thought it would be cool to have a thread to discuss about it in the forum...

http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/Japarco/media/Sentinel%20V4/ffc14996-49bb-425b-9122-f4cd848e3103_zpszdtmyzgk.jpg.html
My Lightsabers:
Sentinel V4 - Tri Consular Green - Obsidian V4
The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Silver Flash on Clash - Obsidian V3 (2nd Summer Raffle 2016 2nd Place Prize)
Wife's Lightsaber: Prophecy V3 - Arctic Blue - Obsidian V3

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 04:32:35 PM »

You got a picture or info on this game?  It sounds intriguing.

I have the computer game X-Wing, but no board games with X-Wings, unfortunately.  (I'm assuming it's a board game since you included the word miniatures)

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 04:38:45 PM »

Hi everyone. Been playing x-wing for a year, and I wondered if anyone else played. It is an awesome game, and I thought it would be cool to have a thread to discuss about it in the forum...

I bought the "Rebellion" box last year around Christmas, unfortunately my wife and I have not played it as much as I'd have liked, but she took to Imperial Assault quicker.

You got a picture or info on this game?  It sounds intriguing.

I have the computer game X-Wing, but no board games with X-Wings, unfortunately.  (I'm assuming it's a board game since you included the word miniatures)

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/x-wing/

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 04:48:03 PM »

Sweet!  Thanks for the info.  It looks really cool.  I may have to look into getting that eventually, if I can convince a friend to come over and play.  (drawback to being single)  I may eventually move closer to where I work, and a lot of my friends from work live down that way too and are into games, so that shouldn't be a problem if (or, hopefully, when) that happens.

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 479

Keep your concentration here and now,...

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 10:26:07 PM »

Hey! It's an awesome game, my wife loves it, she has bought here own expansion pack. I have the millenium falcon expansion pack and a few more. I meet with my brother and a friend to play time to time. Sorry I didn't answer before, I couldn't get online.
Each ship has it's own stats and skills, as well as the pilots, and the better they are, they cost more points. You can also improve and modify your ships. Normaly, each player builds a squadron of a 100 points, that is the standard in tournaments. Give it a try and tell me what you think. Check it out on youtube so you can see an example of how you play...

http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/Japarco/media/Sentinel%20V4/ffc14996-49bb-425b-9122-f4cd848e3103_zpszdtmyzgk.jpg.html
My Lightsabers:
Sentinel V4 - Tri Consular Green - Obsidian V4
The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Silver Flash on Clash - Obsidian V3 (2nd Summer Raffle 2016 2nd Place Prize)
Wife's Lightsaber: Prophecy V3 - Arctic Blue - Obsidian V3

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: