Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: little info from a beta tester I know  (Read 11265 times)
Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2011, 07:20:03 PM »

I was thinking about the nostromo key pad and a headset.  I was casually thinking about the SW accessories, but they will probably be overpriced, and they still haven't been released yet (when they said it would be early Nov

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)

ewanhuzarmie
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2011, 10:31:28 PM »

I have a Nostromo. It's well put-together, but I don't really use it that often.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2011, 11:18:41 PM »

I was thinking about the nostromo key pad and a headset.  I was casually thinking about the SW accessories, but they will probably be overpriced, and they still haven't been released yet (when they said it would be early Nov

Don't know if you know about this already Tom, but if you're looking for computer stuff, Newegg.com is your best friend. TigerDirect is great also.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2011, 08:58:13 AM »

Okay... So There Is Apparently A Beta Invite Craze Going On Wink!!! and I Was One of The Luck Ones In That I Did Receive An Email Inviting Me To Test The Game In The Beta...

But Here's My Question... How Do I Accept??  or Do I Just Wait For Another Email??  (Please Help, I Am Very Confused... Very Excited and Very Confused At The Same Time lol  Tongue...)

Here's What The Email Looked Like:

I Did Not See Anything On Here, Saying Click Here To Accept Beta Invitation...  (Am I Missing Something  Undecided??)

I MUST PLAY MY DREAM GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  PLEASE HELP ME MAKE SINCE OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Wink

Also If You Haven't Grabbed A Beta Key... They Appear To Be Giving Them Away Like Hot Cakes At This Point Wink!!!

http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20111111-0
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 09:01:31 AM by Darth Wraith » Logged

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Maslac
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -17

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2011, 11:11:38 AM »

I think u dont need to accept anything, your account has been upgraded (imho). Log in to the homepage with your acc and ull probably be able to DL the beta client and stuff.

PS: you lucky b*****d Smiley

Anakin 2010 FX - blue (not converted yet)
Phantasm - 2x blazing red ; modified with claws (pics soon)
Consular - Blazing red/guardian blue ; modified with War glaive pommel

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2011, 01:09:59 PM »

So not going to have spoilers here bat a few things of note I think are awesome.

1) for each story line for the classes there are several endings. my friend in beta has played one class through 3 times a different way and has gotten a different ending each time.

2) wow players wont like this game. why? its harder. the classes take more than the face rolling that is present in wow. Friend says that the classes take longer to master and when raiding and in flashpoints you do a lot more movement. the different tanks also play very differently.

ill add more as i can pry it out of him
as far as #2 goes , I am a long time WoW player. So far I am really liking the game.

dark side points please

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2011, 09:03:39 PM »

I think u dont need to accept anything, your account has been upgraded (imho). Log in to the homepage with your acc and ull probably be able to DL the beta client and stuff.

PS: you lucky b*****d Smiley

Wink... I Know Prepare The Pineapples  Grin...  Undecided

I Have Looked All Over My Profile, and Have Seen Nothing In Regards To How To Get In On The Beta...  Cry  Cry  Cry

Help Me Swam(-Wan Kenobi) YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE!!!!!!!!!!

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2011, 11:25:37 PM »

Wink... I Know Prepare The Pineapples  Grin...  Undecided

I Have Looked All Over My Profile, and Have Seen Nothing In Regards To How To Get In On The Beta...  Cry  Cry  Cry

Help Me Swam(-Wan Kenobi) YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope you get it Wraith... cause Artorius and I just got invites via email Smiley

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2011, 01:59:05 AM »

I am curious can you click on the underlined words "Game Testing Agreement".  I'm thinking there may be a link there that you have to agree to for secrecy (of course we won't hold you to that in case you want to spill some beans Wink

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2011, 05:48:40 AM »

I am curious can you click on the underlined words "Game Testing Agreement".  I'm thinking there may be a link there that you have to agree to for secrecy (of course we won't hold you to that in case you want to spill some beans Wink

I Just Clicked On It, But It Just Took Me To This Really Long Legal Document Talking About The Rules and Regulations of The Beta Testing...

So Far No Dice...  Undecided

@ To Master Attoru:

My Brother, If Either You or Master Artorius Get In, Please Let Me Know How You Did It!!!  This Whole Thing Is Driving Me Crazy!!!!!!!!  Undecided

I'm Gonna Send Swam An PM and See If He Can't Help Me Figure This Whole Thing Out...

Vex
Knight Commander

« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2011, 12:43:31 PM »

So far the game is really good! Excellent graphics, lag time is minimal, no lock ups or disconnects, and really well written story line. The Queues to get into a game are long but its a server load test so that's to be expected!

dark side points please

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2011, 05:33:31 PM »

Sorry I couldn't help, thought it was one of those that you had to check a box to "agree", then thought it would magically forward you to the game or a download for the game Sad

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2011, 08:21:30 PM »

I really hope you get it Wraith... cause Artorius and I just got invites via email Smiley

I can confirm this email.  I'm looking into details today with Nero.  If we learn anything we'll let you know.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2011, 02:15:47 AM »

I can confirm this email.  I'm looking into details today with Nero.  If we learn anything we'll let you know.

That Will Be Much Appreciated My Brother Wink!!!  Thank You Cool

Vex
Knight Commander

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2011, 02:43:23 PM »

Take the Game Testing Agreement link, towards the bottom of the agreement you'll see a link for a Tester page, it has that link in multiple languages. On the next page you come to will show one of 2 things, if your turn for the beta is coming up it will show the dates you'll be testing and a link to download the client, if it's not your turn yet it will just have. "upgrade your account button". Mine had a link and the dates were for last weekend . Hope this helps

dark side points please

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: