Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: little info from a beta tester I know  (Read 11277 times)
Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2011, 06:18:09 AM »

Take the Game Testing Agreement link, towards the bottom of the agreement you'll see a link for a Tester page, it has that link in multiple languages. On the next page you come to will show one of 2 things, if your turn for the beta is coming up it will show the dates you'll be testing and a link to download the client, if it's not your turn yet it will just have. "upgrade your account button". Mine had a link and the dates were for last weekend . Hope this helps

Thanks For The Advice Brother Wink!!!

I Think It's As Simple As My Beta Test Date Has Not Arrived Yet... I Think I Got Invited To A Beta Test Going On Latter This Month...  Not Sure, Must Investigate Further Wink!!!

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2011, 02:42:17 PM »

I've got a question for those of you that have been blessed to be a testor:  Will you get to keep your charactor and his achieved level when the game actually starts?

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)

ewanhuzarmie
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2011, 06:26:32 PM »

I've got a question for those of you that have been blessed to be a testor:  Will you get to keep your charactor and his achieved level when the game actually starts?
Nope. They wipe characters all the time. (even between testing sessions). All characters will be wiped just prior to the start of "early access." Those of us that have pre-ordered (and redeemed our pre-order codes) will have a 1-5 day lead time (they're rolling out the early access in stages) on those that buy the game at release, but that is the extent of characters that will be existing on launch day. Hope that helps. Smiley

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2011, 07:07:35 PM »

I'm gonna get this game, as we get closer to launch(if they're still doin pre orders.when do they end?), and play the free month. Any word on how long a character can be inactive before they erase it?

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2011, 07:50:56 PM »

Don't know about the charactor.  You can still order the reg and delux from the SWTOR site.

Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -61

« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2011, 09:21:59 PM »

Once the game launches, if you make a character it will never be erased. day one make a toon play for a month and go away for 5 years. when you come back (if the game is still around) it will still be there.

ewanhuzarmie
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2011, 09:25:54 PM »

Pre-orders will last until they sell out, or right before launch, whichever happens first. As long as you have an active subscription, they won't delete a character once the game goes live. I don't know how long a character will be around if you cancel your subscription, though. Very few of the games that I've played have wiped a character after I've stopped subscribing, and those that did only deleted them after 6 months of inactivity (and even then it was only low-level character wipes, not higher level characters).

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2011, 05:18:20 AM »

That's what I thought, thanks guys. I'll re-subscribe eventually, once I have some funds built up/set aside, so my character should still be there when I get back, which is good. If it's not, I guess it's not a big deal(how far can I get in a month, after all).

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2011, 05:08:59 PM »

Yea, that's my computer RIGHT NOW.  The only reason I'm not actually playing is because I can't get through the server at work.  Proxy setting to prevent it and all.  Don't worry, I will tell you all how awesome it is, but I must keep to the code and not reveal important information.

Figured you'd all like to eat your hearts out with the pic.  Let's you know what to look forward to.

I'll keep you posted.

Cheers.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2011, 09:51:53 AM »

I Downloaded Everything I Need To Play Today Wink!!!  Now I Just Have To Wait For The All Clear From The People In Charge To Begin Wink!!!

I CAN'T FRICKIN WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin!!!!!!!!!!

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: