Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dragon Ball Super Discussion  (Read 3450 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: November 23, 2016, 05:31:43 AM »

So I'm really liking the new Dragon Ball series. Anyone else? Akira confirmed that Broly will be returning here soon. The next few episodes should have a funny side for awhile until then or until a new short enemy returns. Last I heard I think there was gonna be a Goku and Hit rematch. Also a Battle Of Gods 3 movie about Broly as well so that'll probably be before the regular episode arc. Who else is watching Dragon Ball Super? As you guys know I got me a Vegeta costume in October for any future Halloween parties/conventions so. Just needs better actual boots is all Tongue Wish they had the blue hair for him made though. Anyway, how do you guys think the next few episodes will go down since Zamasu was defeated/obliterated? For those that watch it anyway. Last I saw on that new goofy wish episode is that Pilaf probably interrupted like always and wished for a million bucks Tongue I saw a wad of cash fly down so

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 06:09:31 AM »

I'm just waiting on the damned multiple universe tournament.  They brought it up and then Zamasu happened.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 06:39:13 AM »

My son watches Super online. I have no time to pull it up, plus, I wish funimation would finalize and present the episodes on tv

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 09:11:22 AM »

^^^This has been confirmed like last week so its a go Cheesy Can't wait to hear the English dubs myself to see how Zamasu/Black will sound like in English version. Hopefully the same Broly voice actor will agree to voice him again too because I just don't think no one else can do it as good as he did especially the transformations Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2016, 01:29:23 PM »

^^^This has been confirmed like last week so its a go Cheesy Can't wait to hear the English dubs myself to see how Zamasu/Black will sound like in English version. Hopefully the same Broly voice actor will agree to voice him again too because I just don't think no one else can do it as good as he did especially the transformations Tongue

WWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!! Holy sheep! Release date??

Samhain138
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Aw, crap.

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2016, 03:42:15 PM »

I am totally not a fan of the English voiceovers.  Also as far as black goes he does have an English voiceover in xenoverse 2 so that may be who they're using.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2016, 09:29:55 PM »

Not really sure yet. I watched a DBZ panel at one of the Texas conventions and Sean took lots of different karate classes and one of the students recognized him because he would always do his jabs in his Goku voice and the student was like, I have lived XD Or somewhere along those lines. Like Sean couldn't help but to do his jabs in his Goku voice so. He don't really like Dragon Ball Z Abridged but Chris (Vegeta, Piccolo, others), loves it. I can't wait to see how some of the new characters will sound like especially Frost

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2016, 01:08:03 AM »

Not really sure yet. I watched a DBZ panel at one of the Texas conventions and Sean took lots of different karate classes and one of the students recognized him because he would always do his jabs in his Goku voice and the student was like, I have lived XD Or somewhere along those lines. Like Sean couldn't help but to do his jabs in his Goku voice so. He don't really like Dragon Ball Z Abridged but Chris (Vegeta, Piccolo, others), loves it. I can't wait to see how some of the new characters will sound like especially Frost

I'm really looking forward to it. My son is happy. Broly is one of his favorites. He said he thinks captain Ginyu is really Hit? Make any sense?

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2016, 03:36:42 AM »

You know I never even put two and two together before Tongue Just a more meaner version of Ginyu over the years since Frieza. By the way Gohan is about to make a serious comeback too. I think he'll get super powerful again and Goten might try to go with him too

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2016, 04:40:33 PM »

You know I never even put two and two together before Tongue Just a more meaner version of Ginyu over the years since Frieza. By the way Gohan is about to make a serious comeback too. I think he'll get super powerful again and Goten might try to go with him too

Finally! Gohan has been so weak since defeating Cell. They really pumped him up early in DBZ. to just abandon his character.
Also, I kinda deflated the Ginyu scenario. For Hit to be Ginyu, he'd would have had to have Change with someone of Planet Namek before it blew up in the fight with Goku/Frieza. Everyone was virtually dead, so how? Only solution was he made it to one of the Ginyu force pods, and somehow escaped in his Goat-like form. Kinda far fetched, but not likely I think

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2016, 11:44:36 PM »

Debuting January 7th, 11:30 pm on toonami!!

Samhain138
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Aw, crap.

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2016, 06:44:09 PM »

Hit can't possibly be Ginyu as Ginyu is present and takes over Tagomas body and fights Gohan.  Hits from universe 6 and I've still had a hard time wrapping my head around how the universes work.  They make it seem like they all exist on the same plane and lines can just be crossed as Hit has no trouble just showing up on Earth in universe 7.  

Where I get confused is the time lines being altered and how they create new universes.  When Zamasu collects the super dragon balls he just goes across different universes to do it.  But the time rings are representative of the different universes that exist, and changing the course of history makes a new ring.  So my question is since the future he exists in is a result of trunks meddling with history, does that universe exist on the same plane as the others?  If that's the case then why couldn't Black just come to Earth 7 without the use of a ring?

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2016, 06:44:32 PM »

Yeah Hit and Togama were all new characters anyway. At that point I think even Goten is gonna train to become stronger so he can also protect his family. That was a sweet fight though even though Goku hired Hit himself. I can see it in Abridged though when Vegeta and them show up after the fight. Vegeta: You idiot! Don't you know that I'm the strongest in the universe! I became a god first! Your just some dumba** wannabe ****! XD Exactly how itd go down. Lol. Can't wait for the English episodes though. In his words. Man its been too long Tongue

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: