Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sith Stalker Soundfont By Darth Vigorous  (Read 4215 times)
Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

I am Darth Vigorous. My power knows no boundaries.

« on: November 23, 2016, 08:24:38 PM »

I'm still testing this one out. It will be done soon.

"You can never escape me…"
―Sith Warrior to Starkiller

The Sith Warrior, also known as the Dark Apprentice, was the incarnation—created through the Force—of the darkness that resided within Starkiller, a young Human male who was secretly trained in the ways of the dark side by the Sith Lord Darth Vader. A Sith in all but name, Starkiller spent years honing his skills in lightsaber combat and Force techniques as Vader's secret apprentice and personal assassin. Aside from being the depiction of Starkiller's "dark side," the Sith Warrior was essentially the culmination of what the Starkiller could have become; a Dark Lord of the Sith, encased in a suit of armor painfully grafted to his body, who succeeded Vader as the apprentice of Darth Sidious.

Sith Stalker Armor was a type of armor that was cybernetically grafted to the wearer, covering the entire body save the arms. Featuring design details resembling those found on Mandalorian and Ubese armor, Sith Stalker Armor presented a forboding and grisly countenance. Historically, this type of armor was favored by vicious Sith assassins who were highly feared within the ranks of both the Sith and the Jedi.

In the dark side ending of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Galen Marek was grievously wounded by Emperor Palpatine but was salvaged with his body reconstructed similar to how Darth Vader was when he became the Emperor's Sith apprentice.

There are six lightsabers on Marek's belt in this costume: his new Sith lightsaber, which features a set of three spiked blade guards; his original lightsaber that he built under Vader's tutelage; Rahm Kota's lightsaber, which also served as Marek's second; one half of the lightsaber that previously belonged to Darth Maul; Darth Vader's lightsaber; and the top portion of Kazdan Paratus' dual bladed lightsaber staff (dual blades are only in the Wii and DS versions).

Once completing the game and choosing the dark side ending, players have the option of playing again and wearing the Sith Stalker Armor. Modified versions of it are featured in the Ultimate Sith Edition version of the game. During the Tatooine mission, the player wears a set dubbed the "Desert Survival Gear", which includes Tusken Raider garb worn over the armor itself. In the Hoth mission, a variant referred to as the "Dark Lord's Armor" is featured. The description stub stated that it was largely inspired by Vader's armor, and it included many modifications from the standard Sith Stalker Armor. The original skin-tight leather body suit and the ribbed abdominal plates are replaced by a full body-suit made of the same quilted material as the one featured on Vader's armor, along with similar looking pectoral armor. The hands are gloved and the helmet has an outwards slanting metal plate attached that protects the rear and sides of the neck, and mimics the silhouette of Vader's helmet.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbFxuxOBdPs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbFxuxOBdPs</a>

I am the nightmare beyond your wildest dreams. I am the monstrosity of mankind itself. I will Never be overcome by any being, anything, any thought. I am the godling of a new greater power of the Sith to be.
I am Darth Vigorous. Lord, grand and supreme, master of the Sith.

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 01:55:32 AM »

That part where he laughs and says finish him would be awesome to put in a saber with some other sounds. I dig it!

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2016, 11:50:18 PM »

That part where he laughs and says finish him would be awesome to put in a saber with some other sounds. I dig it!

Ok. I'll go for it. I think this will be the first fiont I make that will come out in at least a month. I want to make this sound like you're encased in the suit itself.

I am the nightmare beyond your wildest dreams. I am the monstrosity of mankind itself. I will Never be overcome by any being, anything, any thought. I am the godling of a new greater power of the Sith to be.

Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 03:05:09 AM »

Here it is:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zj0i9lyr0gq5yso/AAAxzgV8JF-onLCEsKgm4p6xa?dl=0

I even made my voice sound like the Sith Stalker's on some of the boots.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: