Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Liberated... slowly!  (Read 3392 times)
Oz Drift3r
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 16, 2011, 03:57:44 PM »

Righto guys... I'm modding my Liberator. It's going to be a Custom-Dark Liberator (it was NOT a dark liberator when purchased)

It will have a Powder coated Hilt, with Polished alloy rings on the Pommel and Emitter. It may or may not have a polished alloy middle section (haven't decided yet, you guys can tell me what you think). And a custom drilled pommel for Speaker mount.

Electronics wise, it will have a Seoul P4 red LED, driven by Lux driver or Transistor with Resistor. An illuminated momentary AV switch (Red of course) and will be running an Obi Wan economy board (because I can't afford $200+ dollars for an Ultrasound off ebay Sad )

Anyways here is a preview pic of the Saber.... at the time of this photo, the hilt is only painted with spray cans so I could see how it would look Smiley

This is the reason my custom liberator may take a few weeks before completion.... My car is in final stages of resto... need money Sad

Phantom V2 - RGB
Initiate V2 - Violet Amethyst
Liberator V2 - Under Construction

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 06:55:45 PM »

Nice truck!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -23

The Sith Shall Rise again!

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 07:49:48 PM »

Holy sexy vehicle, Can I have a ride in it?

Dark Initiate V2 (2) Blazing red

sjorsjo91
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 09:23:19 PM »

sweet ride mate. Good to hear from you again. Have you had any trouble with the rising water? I was pretty concerned for some odd reason.

Custom Dominix
Custom TFU2 Promo
Custom SI Yoshimitsu
Custom Starkiller (destroyed)
Anakin UltraFX stunt

Cipher
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 03:34:02 AM »

I'm still new here but I recognize a genius in these hard times...I'm modding my liberator I purchased a while ago, I want to give it a Zero look from the megaman series. I hope to be as good as you one day!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: