Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Collection 2016  (Read 7806 times)
hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« on: November 27, 2016, 05:39:14 AM »

Thanks to some inspiration from bigBear and Zren who've recently showed their own sweet US collection I felt ready to do so as well. 

LOVE MY ULTRASABERS! Love this hobby, the forums . . . you get the idea Grin

You may notice a few missing that are in my sig, those are my kids' US and this was all about dad's collection Cool

From left to right:

B/R emerald Dark Menace, silver non-lit AV / RGBA Consular, orange AV / Flamberge BR/AS FoC, black non-lit AV, QD's / Menace SE, BR/SY FoC, yellow AV, QD's / RGB Archon V2.1, red AV / stunt Dominix V4, CG, QD's.

The colors you see from L to R are VA, Lime Green, BR, BR, CG, CG.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 06:42:58 AM »

Beautiful! Love the descriptions for each one!

Point for you  Grin

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Jeadus Teal
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 203

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 07:32:44 AM »

I like what I see here hazard502. Very cool.

" Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?"

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 07:57:03 AM »

Poor flamberge Sad  you neutered it! Lol

I wish I could do something like that to my archon.  I'm not crazy about it.  Getting new emitters and pommels costs so much!

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2016, 08:06:09 AM »

Nice Collection Haz.  Maybe it's time for a Mod to start a "Show us your US saber collection" thread.

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2016, 12:06:52 PM »

Way to go haz. Smiley

Liking the emitter swap out on the Consular and Archon. 

That lime green you got looks awesome. Smiley

Which pommel is on your Consular?  I likely should know this, but - I'm old...lol

+1

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

MalevolentMelaina
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -120

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2016, 01:53:58 PM »

Great collection! Points Smiley

Saber: Dominix V4 LE (Staff) VA

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2016, 02:21:56 PM »

Definitely a great collection.  Have a coolness point.  Cool

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2016, 03:47:18 PM »

Thanks everyone Smiley

Poor flamberge Sad  you neutered it! Lol

I wish I could do something like that to my archon.  I'm not crazy about it.  Getting new emitters and pommels costs so much!

Lol . . . some time ago I seem to recall your disapproval of my choices for the Flamberge Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Might I recommend looking at another well know lightsaber parts vendor that happens to be compatible with US MHS, for other options and price ranges.  The emitter on the Consular is from the "other guys" (normally on my Archon and likely going back to it soon).  US MHS just provides a really wide door to customize your own.

Way to go haz. Smiley

Liking the emitter swap out on the Consular and Archon. 

That lime green you got looks awesome. Smiley

Which pommel is on your Consular?  I likely should know this, but - I'm old...lol

+1

Thanks LR!  It's the Dark Menace pommel on the Consular.  Really liking the low profile look - and as I mentioned to Sam - might revert the Archon back as the Flamberge pommel has a real heavy feel to it that I'm not settled on. 

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2016, 04:06:08 PM »

As far as buying emitters goes, you get what you pay for.  Factor in the amount of custom work and how intricate the emitter you're buying is.  Sure, you can save a lot of money going with a more plain emitter elsewhere.  However, many of the emitters that US sells have some or all of the following:

-machined grooves
-anodizing
-window cuts

All of that adds to the cost of an emitter, no matter where you shop.  Also, every one of the emitters that US sells comes with a blade retention screw drilled and tapped.  If you can do that yourself, you will save money.  If not, you're paying extra for that too.  So, while the US emitters seem expensive, factor in what you get.  Though, some are better deals than others, such as the Shock LE and Dark Shock emitters with anodizing being the same price as the regular Shock emitter without anodizing.  (just saying)

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2016, 04:18:11 PM »

Oh and hey!

Continuing with the pommels - I don't see an Archon one...

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2016, 07:41:42 PM »

love the collection. think my next should be a mhs green one.
thanks for the mention..glad to inspire more like this.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2016, 07:56:47 PM »

Nice. Glad I could also inspire Tongue I like what you've done to your custom Consular with the lime green blade color, looks more Qui-Gon blade color actually because his was kind of a lime green shade rather than your traditional green color. I agree about the Flamberge though, just not the same without the side blades Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2016, 08:53:40 PM »

^  You guys certainly did, thx again Cheesy

Oh and hey!

Continuing with the pommels - I don't see an Archon one...

Ahhhh wise observation you make my Lord Smiley  There's a reason it's not used . . . I don't share it with any other hilt, it's only for the Archon.  Don't want any other hilt I have to resemble that classic style, it's OCD I know but I only want one ROTJ saber and the Archon is my baby Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2016, 11:04:28 PM »

My Archon is my favorite in my collection for that reason too =] Should say V2.1 Archon, went full canon on that one. Just wish there was a cone knob screw we could get in place of the covertech wheel so we can get the tri-ring pommel Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: