Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Dr. Canterbury's House of MHS Horrors  (Read 15802 times)
JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2016, 12:27:04 AM »

Haha . . . very cool bro . . .  Grin

Uh oh - I think I like this one better . . .

Something about this setup is really appealing to me . . . points  Smiley

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

RevanReborn
Technomancer of the Graflex Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1086

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2016, 01:05:01 PM »

Hahaha!  Unreal lol!!  I'm dying laughing right now- but also totally cringing because I know I'll inevitably fall victim to the same schtick haha! 

Right on LC!  The Sabers rock- love both versions of the first one.  I think it'd look wicked with just the emitter claw on too!  Very cool curved mash up- always wicked to see curved hilt variations Smiley.  Points.

Darth Acervus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -248

6 movies & Rogue one. That's all folks....

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2016, 05:13:06 PM »

Loving the sabers man Grin

The gif with LR is literally killing me(oh my aching sides)

Awsome stuff as always Lord C  Cheesy

Points & more

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2016, 05:17:30 PM »

A Streamlined Fulcrum

Been very busy, so I haven't gotten to do my Fulcrum Review yet, but figured I would post this here.

I've struggled to find a comfortable grip on this one due to all the thingamadoodles on here that give the hilt its distinctive look.

So I did this simple change for when I'm playing with it . . .

MHS Parts

Saber:  Fulcrum

Pommel:  Manticore Low

I simply removed the Covertec wheel and the faux-Covertec that helps anchor the inner-sleeve to the shroud and changed the Pommel to a low profile.

Gives the saber a significantly more comfortable lower grip and a sleeker overall feel.

Pretty happy with this for general use and very easy to switch back for Display.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2016, 07:13:35 PM »

I think the Fulcrum could use some visual trickery to slim itself down so I like this a lot. Plus it's got the added benefit of a better handle. +1   Nice to see that the bezel for the faux button opposite the covertec comes off so easily to switch up the aesthetics now and then.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

RevanReborn
Technomancer of the Graflex Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1086

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2016, 07:46:53 PM »

What a beauty!  As if I needed any more reason to obsess over fulcrum ATM lol, very nice pics Smiley

Again, wicked mods LC- so tight! 

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2016, 12:42:16 AM »

Yea looks great Lord C . . . +1

I took the covertec off my Lost Gray also, and that helps the lower grip for me on that hilt . . . but haven't tried any pommel swaps yet . . . thanks for the inspiration  Cool

it seems we're all really busy at the moment, not enough time, lol . . . I'm hoping for some relief in the new year . . . .

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

MalevolentMelaina
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -120

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2016, 09:43:14 PM »

A Streamlined Fulcrum

Been very busy, so I haven't gotten to do my Fulcrum Review yet, but figured I would post this here.

I've struggled to find a comfortable grip on this one due to all the thingamadoodles on here that give the hilt its distinctive look.

So I did this simple change for when I'm playing with it . . .

MHS Parts

Saber:  Fulcrum

Pommel:  Manticore Low

I simply removed the Covertec wheel and the faux-Covertec that helps anchor the inner-sleeve to the shroud and changed the Pommel to a low profile.

Gives the saber a significantly more comfortable lower grip and a sleeker overall feel.

Pretty happy with this for general use and very easy to switch back for Display.

That looks very sleek.  Smiley

Saber: Dominix V4 LE (Staff) VA

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2016, 10:15:09 PM »

Finally I think I see what has been bugging me about the Fulcrum... the activation box placement... a touch too low to comfortably hold the hilt just above the hump... forcing you down onto it... am I correct?

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2026

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2016, 03:46:30 AM »

Now I want to do this to an Arbiter build, emitter and pommel wise on the 2nd version Tongue US's make the Reaper emitter buyable please and without a claw option too like the Scorpion emitter

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2016, 09:46:49 PM »

Finally I think I see what has been bugging me about the Fulcrum... the activation box placement... a touch too low to comfortably hold the hilt just above the hump... forcing you down onto it... am I correct?

Corwyn - I can actually grip around the box, above & below.  My main issue is primarily the placement of the faux Covertec.  So I simply take that off and that makes everything significantly more comfortable!

When I finally get to do the Review, I'll include Grip pics.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Grey Knight

« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2016, 10:35:57 PM »

I appreciate it mate, will be good to see.

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2017, 02:23:58 AM »

Been a while . . . time for . . .

The Demon

Body:  Consular w/ Shroud

Emitter:  Dark War Glaive

Pommel:  Scorpion MHS

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2017, 02:46:02 AM »

I like it.
I like it alot

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander