Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: Drongar Alpha  (Read 8874 times)
Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2017, 12:49:10 PM »

:: Lieutenant Commander Kardac Shalth/Kaberc Shurret ::
:: Testing facility, Prison building ::

~Kardac was watching all the prisoners in the cells file out, making sure that only the Alliance crew got the weapons from the bodies.  He'd noticed a couple more sentients come out of the cells that had been further down the hall.  One was a human male and one a Trandoshan.  Immediately he was cautious of the Trandoshan.  They were notorious for being ill tempered and violent.  One of the men that came out of the big cells started chatting right away.  Bel confronted him and he immediately blew her off and went to speak to Areta.  The man then noticed the Trandoshan as well and promptly informed Bel that he was quite a violent and disreputable fellow.  Kardac trained his blaster on the reptilian, who immediately reconsidered his action to try and pick up a weapon.  Areta then directed the man over to him.  As the man approached, Kardac still had his weapon pointed at the Trandoshan, but turned his attention to meet the man.  

~He was quite talkative, and Kardac picked up on a few subtle things that had made his suspicions lean a certain way.  He'd mentioned Alliance first, or one of the rebel factions that hadn't joined.  Also he said he didn't think anybody knew he was here, nor that he wasn't important enough to be sprung, which mean he belonged to something, but wasn't mentioning exactly what.~

"She's right you do talk a lot, but you appear to be remarkably calm despite everything."

~Kardac leaned in a little closer and spoke in a whisper.~

"I hear the summers on Alderaan used to be quite warm."

"But the winters could be as cold as the void of space, especially to those that wronged her."

~Kardac smirked just a little.  It was enough confirmation.  If this man seemed to have met Areta before, and he knew the proper response, there was little doubt.  Kardac still was speaking quietly.~

"You're AI, aren't you?"

~The man gave a little smile, but no other confirmation.  Out of the corner of his eye Kardac caught the Trandoshan trying to go for the guard's blaster and promptly shot the reptilian in a wounding only spot, though when he didn't go down and continued for the blaster, Kardac put two more bolts in him until he dropped.  With that threat eliminated Kardac's gaze wandered over to Areta and he nodded his head a little at the man he'd been speaking to and Areta nodded in silent confirmation.~

"Alright then Mr. whoever you are, why don't you go ahead and grab that blaster that's no longer needed by that guard."

~Kardac turned a bit and spoke to Lunelle.~

"If you don't mind, I'd like to give a couple more orders before I turn over the reins?"

~The Captain nodded and Kardac spun and crisply issued a couple orders.~

"Valkee, tear open the lock on that inner door to the front lobby area, then you and DeBrek get the outside door open.  There's no power, so you'll probably have to rip the door panel off and trigger the manual release so you can open the door by hand.  Keler should be dropping in with party favors any minute.  Watch your heads though, the building straight ahead out there is the control center for sensors and comms as well as an armory."

~As the Bothan started to move past, Kardac reached into one of his pouches and pulled out the cyborg's original battery for his arm and passed it off in case the one in his arm now became depleted.  He then turned with Lunelle and faced the man that had come out of one of the individual cells that had been identified as an Imperial turncoat.  The Captain spoke up.~

"So, you're a turncoat eh?  Suppose we give you a blaster, you gonna help us do what we came here to do?"
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 01:57:01 PM by Krace » Logged

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 472

Lord of the Force

« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2017, 05:01:55 PM »

:: Ralen Yorul, Human Mercenary ::
:: Prison Hall ::

After walking a few steps, he noticed a man pick up a blaster, and point it towards him. Although Ralen knew that it was only pointed towards him, and not actually aimed at him, he still decided to pause. Listening to the proceedings that took place between the man he knew as J’barrl, and various members of the group, he slowly became more uncomfortable. As the men started talking about the Trandoshan, Ralen understood why. The Trandoshan was right behind him, and Ralen could barely see him out of the corner of his eye. Turning a little, so he could keep a better eye on him, he noticed the creature reaching to pick up a blaster. He was about to move in and try to stop him, but one of the humans from the group blasted him once, and then twice more before Ralen could move. The Trandoshan was now down and badly wounded, which was enough to keep him from trying to move or do anything else.

As Ralen turned back to watch the group, the large human began giving orders. After a few moments, he and another slightly shorter man turned towards Ralen and the shorter one said, "So, you're a turncoat eh? Suppose we give you a blaster, you gonna help us do what we came here to do?"

Ralen’s reply came quickly. “Well, that depends on what it is that you are doing. If it'll get me off this rock, than yes, I will. If it will hurt the Empire, than I most definitely will. I prefer to work with my hands, but I can use a blaster as good as any man. Name's Yorul by the way. Ralen Yorul.” He added finally. Still keeping an eye on the Trandoshan, as well as the rest of the group, he slowly began to walk over to them.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 07:08:53 PM by Krace » Logged

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"We are the spark that will light the fire that will burn the first order down." - Poe Dameron

[_((((((((_o_((((|=|   Current saber: Dominix v4                         

l l l l l l l l l_o_lll__|   Current saber: Dominix v2                          

|_[[[[[[[[[_o_|-|   Current saber: Dark Apprentice LE v4         

[_((((((((_o_|=|   Current Saber: Dark Initiate LE v4 Emerald 
(LS points appreciated)

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1202

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2017, 09:18:05 PM »

:: Belyra Vekraa/ Elayne Korvani, Human Smuggler/ Mercenary ::
:: Prison ::

Elayne wasn’t the least bit pleased with this newcomer. Something about him got on her nerves. The man was clearly very intelligent, he was too calm and casual for her liking given what was happening, and it didn’t help how he spoke to her. Sure, she wasn’t in charge, but the way he assumed she wasn’t and said it right to her face so flippantly made her trigger finger itch. Seeing that Kardac already had his blaster aimed at the trandoshan she decided she would be far better off keeping hers aimed at this chatty guy, and continued to scowl as he so directly asked his questions.

She didn’t pretend to understand what happened next, but when Kardac smirked and freely told him to go fetch the final dead guard’s weapons she snapped. “What the kriff, we are gonna trust him just like that?!” she said to Kardac after he gave his orders to the others. “You wanna trust that arrogant arse with a blaster when we have no idea who he is?” She had dropped the Korvani accent, switching back to Bel’s voice and persona given the tension and annoyance of the situation.

You can call me Saris” the man called back over his shoulder as he walked down the corridor. He gave Ralen a little smile as he passed him. “J’barrl was just an alias, but who doesn’t have a few” he said by way of explanation to him.

He proceeded down the end and picking up the mercenary’s carbine, put three shots into the trandoshan’s head. Bel’s blaster had loosely followed him down but when he did that she firmly aimed her weapon at him, not trusting him in the slightest. She cringed as the action pulled at her bandaged wound and shot pain up and down her arm.

That rids us of that problem. By the way Kaberc, you didn’t answer my questions, though it looks like you aren’t truly in charge anyway. Do you mind telling your associate there to drop the blaster? She has bigger things to worry about than me.” Saris had bent back down to rifle through the dead mercenary’s clothing for more weapons, and for the most part was ignoring the deathhammer pointed at him though he was clearly watching her out of the corner of his eye.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2017, 09:09:45 PM »

~Kardac stood by as Lunelle addressed Ralen and the man gave his response.  It seemed honest, which wasn't all that surprising considering he'd been labeled a turncoat.  Usually Imperial turncoats witnessed something pretty brutal which became their wakeup call to try and do something.  It usually didn't excuse their past, but everybody had to start somewhere.  Lunelle went to respond.~

"Fair enough.  Seems like an honest answer.  I'm sure you have..."

~Bel's outburst interrupted Lunelle and made Kardac turn and glare at her.  He stepped closer to her and hissed at her quietly.~

"Yes, we are going to trust him.  I'm about ninety percent sure he's one of us and that I know what he does for us, so we're going to let him participate in this little breakout."

~She scowled a bit at Kardac and at Saris' response.  Lunelle went on with speaking to Ralen after being interrupted by Bel.~

"Anyway, I'm sure you have your reasons to get back at the Empire.  We'll see if we can find a blaster for you to aid with our endeavor here."

~Saris finished off the Trandoshan and then piped up again.  Kardac signed softly.  Spies, always so pushy.~

"The answer to your question is we are here for something, but also to flatten this place.  As for who's in charge, I am partly running things, but Tobian gets to be top Kath hound at the moment."

~Kardac turned and glared at Bel again as Saris had finished with the guard and was moving back towards the group.~

"And you, put your damn blaster down."

~When she didn't comply right away he reached out with his free hand and pressed his thumb against her bandaged wound.  He also leaned in quiet close and spoke in a faint whisper.~

"We all have things we don't want revealed, at least not yet."

~It took her a moment but then she paled a bit, probably after both getting the meaning of his words and from the pain he was inflicting on her arm.  Her blaster finally dropped and her posture got less aggressive.~

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 472

Lord of the Force

« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2017, 05:12:20 PM »

:: Ralen Yorul, Human Mercenary ::
:: Prison Hall ::

After Ralen had given his response, he waited a moment to see what would happen next. The man he knew as J’barrl was given permission to get a blaster, and as he walked by, he spoke to Ralen. “You can call me Saris, J’barrl was just an alias, but who doesn’t have a few.” he added offhandedly. Ralen barley heard what the man said, because just before, the one of the men began to speak to him, and the woman with the blaster pointed towards Saris was talking angrily. After dealing with the woman’s outburst, the man who had originally been talking to Ralen once again began to speak.

"Anyway, I'm sure you have your reasons to get back at the Empire.  We'll see if we can find a blaster for you to aid with our endeavor here."

Ralen was about to reply, but so much had happened at once, that he had not even notice when Saris had procured the blaster, but with the shots fired into the Trandoshan’s head right behind him, he instantly became aware of everything once again. A few more tidbits of conversation and drama were had, and when Ralen thought they were finished, he began to reply.

“I don’t know who exactly you are, though I assume you must be with the Rebellion. But since you have not killed me yet, I will trust you, for now.”

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"We are the spark that will light the fire that will burn the first order down." - Poe Dameron

[_((((((((_o_((((|=|   Current saber: Dominix v4                         

l l l l l l l l l_o_lll__|   Current saber: Dominix v2                          

|_[[[[[[[[[_o_|-|   Current saber: Dark Apprentice LE v4         

[_((((((((_o_|=|   Current Saber: Dark Initiate LE v4 Emerald 
(LS points appreciated)

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1202

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2017, 09:16:59 AM »

:: Belyra Vekraa/ Elayne Korvani, Human Smuggler/ Mercenary ::
:: Prison, Testing Facility ::

”We all have things we don’t want revealed, at least not yet” Kardac whispered quietly to her. Elayne’s brain registered the words at the same time it registered the suddenly increased pain in her arm from him grabbing her wound and she visibly paled, dropping the blaster. If he told them now... She had little doubt she would be counted amongst the dead on the floor of the prison. She had gotten them into the facility and freed the alliance men, her usefulness was now over. Cold tendrils of fear slowly wiggled into her mind but she pushed them aside, instead building her walls back up in her mind and warily watching the others as she took a step backwards out of the way of the others.

“Doukehau dotkohu” [extorting bastard] she said very quietly under her breath in Huttese.

Saris walked back over towards the group, stopping next to Ralen. “Sounds like a good plan” he commented, handing the man a pistol he had taken from the mercenary guard’s body. He then tossed a small pouch of credits to Lunelle that he had also taken.

Meanwhile Tyy’n and Areta had done as they were asked and broken the inner door lock and were working on the outer door. Above them Elayne could hear the sound of her ship’s engines more loudly, and one of her turrets suddenly going quiet. She hoped that meant things were going to plan.

Above, Keler was dropping down a rope with two bulging duffel bags, landing between the prison building and communications building. He didn’t stay still for long, quickly unclipping from the rope and pressing himself against the prison building near the door with his blaster rifle held at the ready and glancing around for any sign of stormtroopers or guards.

Oi boss, d’ya know what the kark is going on here?” he shouted through the door. Fifteen seconds later the door opened. He grinned when he saw it was the Bothan who opened it.

Nice timing Valkee, glad to see things are going to plan. I suggest we get that door closed immediately because there are guards working their way this direction and while the Mynock’s Bane is keeping them pinned down to a degree, they are smart enough to keep to cover where the ground buzzer ain’t getting them.” Keler pushed his way through the doorway with a little difficulty given his load and Tyy’n did as he suggested, working to close the door once he was in. Keler grinned again when he saw everyone was safe and sound and placed the two duffel bags on the ground.

Happy Life Day everyone, I got presents for yas. I see we have found a few more helpers” he said cheerily. He looked around and noticed Elayne’s shirt ripped and her arm bandaged. “Got yourself a little banged up eh Cap?

“I’ll be fine once I get one of the stims from the med kit in that bag” she commented back, once again speaking with Korvani’s accent as the others got the bags open.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2017, 11:04:25 PM »

~Kardac watched Bel get out of the way of the men and it looked like her lips were saying something, but he couldn't make out what.  His focus was diverted though as Tyy'n and Areta gothe inner prison door open.  They then started to work on the outer door.  They would have to manually release the locking mechanism and pull the door open by hand since there was no power.  He heard Bel's ship sweep around overhead of the building and the distinct noise of the quad guns lessened, which probably meant the lower turret was no longer being manned by Keler and he was on his way down.  Not too much longer after that there was a pounding on the door and he heard Keler's voice which made him grin.  Once the door was opened the big man came in with their weapons in the bags they'd packed and then the door was closed behind him.~

"Good to see you brought all the toys."

~Keler nodded and Kardac and Lunelle knelt down by the bags to start distributing equipment.~

"Gather round boys, time to pass out the party favors."

~Kardac passed off the E-11 he'd taken from the trooper when he found his own weapons in the top of the bag, sliding them into their holsters.  He then found a med pack and handed it off to Cab and nodded in the direction of Bel, to whom the Twi'lek immediately went to go see about her wound.  After a few weapons were pulled off the top he found the two parts of Zeeke's Z-6 and pulled them out to hand to the Sergeant.  Keler had been wearing a small generator pack and had handed that off to Zeeke already.  Now the man just needed to reassemble the cannon part and he'd be ready to lay down heavy fire as needed.  Eventually both bags were emptied for the most part and everyone, including Ralen and Saris, was now quite armed.  Now possessing weapons to fight with, most seemed to have a fire burning in their eyes, looking to put some hurt on the Empire.  So far their plan had been executed near completely as they'd hoped.  He just mentally crossed his fingers that the remainder of what they had to do would go as such.~

"Alright folks, gather round.  Time to take care of business."

~Cab was done patching up Bel and everybody gathered around Kardac and Lunelle and Kardac nodded to the Captain who would give the orders to break the group into teams and who would go where.~

"Listen up, we're going to break into two groups and secure objectives.  I will lead the group that is going to go back out and make sure we take care of any resistance.  We'll sweep the two buildings to the north of this one, then move to the building north of the main experiment labs.  Kaberc will lead the other group through the south entrance of the labs and work their way north to where we will end up.  His group will be Elayne, Valkee, DeBrek, Saris, Surrell, and our Imperial turncoat who should prove somewhat useful since it seems he has been in at least part of the lab."

The man nodded, confirming that he did indeed know part of the layout.  Lunelle then continued.

"I will take the rest to sweep the other three buildings and then meet up with Kardac's group."  Any questions?"

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: