Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Stock Obsidian Font But With Different Lockup Sound Question  (Read 1300 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: November 30, 2016, 09:44:23 AM »

So say I want to keep some of the stock Obsidian sounds in my next saber but want a different lockup say the Clone Wars or Luke ROTJ, it'll play the hum from those fonts but then go back to the stock Obsidian hum. Doesn't that bother anyone or can you really notice it, or is there a way for it all to loop? I like some of the stock Obsidian sounds but just not the lockup, just sounds odd to me for some reason but that's just me Tongue So thanks for any advice on that. I'll just be going Obsidian 3 so

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -83

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 12:42:44 PM »

have you tried changing the lockup/hum in the Obsidian launcher? Is that when it gives you the issue?

I used the clash and swings from 1 font with another. sounds good..

" The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 12:43:36 AM »

No like when I would upload the different sound from another font. Say like the back hum of the Dooku lockup then it'd go back to the hum of the Obsidian font

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: