Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Supergirl/Flash/Arrow/Legends of Tomorrow Crossover Event (spoilers ahead)  (Read 611 times)
Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« on: December 02, 2016, 05:09:15 AM »

I just finished watching them all, and SWEET MERCIFUL ZEUS THAT WAS AWESOME!

Full front to back with equal parts fun, excitement, heartbreak, and pathos.

At this point, the guys making the movies just need to stop. Just stop. You CANNOT hope to beat this.

So what were your favorite parts?

Mine:

Felicity: "DARMOK AND JELLAD AT TANAGRA!!!" (For those that don't get it, it's a reference to an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation where Picard had to find a way to communicate with a species that speaks solely in metaphors)

Mick: "You think she's hot?"
Sara: "Yeah, she's hot."
(regarding the President)

Ollie, Dig, Thea, Sara, and Ray in the simulation was just heartrending. A perfect life, but a false one.

Ray: "You know what? She kinda looks like my cousin!" (regarding Kara)

DC Movies, I hope you brought a pillow. You're gonna need it to sit down based on how hard the shows just spanked you.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 07:02:02 AM »

Last night's Arrow was one of the strongest episodes of the series, oozing that pathos you mentioned.

I especially liked how Ollie backed Barry's play at seemingly every turn throughout the event.

Seeing the Hall of Justice was also quite a special surprise.

I think my favorite line was at the very end, with Brandon Routh saying Supergirl looked like his cousin.  Cheesy

Finally, theres no need to take unnecessary shots at the movie side of things; it's beneath you.  Smiley

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: