Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sensor Settings  (Read 1665 times)
Akacen
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 64

« on: December 02, 2016, 05:26:05 PM »

Hey all,

So, I've been scouring the forums and I found an old thread that had the old version of Obsidian referenced, and was wondering if I could get some help for the new launcher.

Basically, I was hoping some could share the default settings that all sabers come shipped with. The settings in this thread don't seem right when I tried them out. I wonder if they've changed since the old version(s)? I just got my first ones with sound a couple weeks ago, so I wouldn't know.

Also, if people could share the settings they have on their sabers, that'd be pretty cool!
I'm personally looking for something that has slightly sensitive motion and impact, but with minimal false swings and hits.

Any help is appreciated!

EDIT: Seems like that is the default. idk why I thought it was different.
This thread can be deleted, as the thread I linked is basically what I made this thread for.
Thanks!

LS points please. ^.^

My Sabers:
Stunt: Initiate (CG), Catalyst (SRD), Mantis CE (AB), Aeon v2 (CG), Dark Apprentice v4 (BR), Dark Initiate v4 (CG), Apprentice LE v5 (AB), Sentinel LE v5 (AB, SRD), Aeon LE v5 (SRD), Arbiter (GB), Consular (CG), Spectre (FO)
Lite Sound: Catalyst (SRD), Sentinel LE V4 (AB)
V4 Sound: Aeon LE v4 (CG), Bellicose (FO), Lost Gray (SRD)
Emerald: Fulcrum

Wishlist: Grand Master LE (currently in cart), Savior, Brood Guard SE, Dorinian, Flamberge CE, Shock LE, Dark War Glaive, Guardian

Kailthir
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 43

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 03:12:51 AM »

I am suprised no one has replied to this post. I have noticed that it kinda depends on the hilt and also the sensor. My EW takes a good amount of force to get it to make sounds.  Butt my Catalyst is the opposite, very little sets it off. Both sabers are still at factory settings for their sensors. Am going to have to lower the sensivity on one and raise it on the other. So I think each hilt has a sweet spot. My Menace at factory settings is about right. So  again i tbink it depends on the hilt and also the individual sensor. Some sensors may be more sensitive than others.

"Judge me by my Saber, do you?"
"And well you should not..."
"...For my ally is UltraSabers, and a powerful ally it is"

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: