Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Quick review of Manticore Prize  (Read 739 times)
Darth Vapour
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -98

« on: December 03, 2016, 12:01:36 PM »

Hi all.

I was one of the very lucky people to have won a saber in the autumn raffle. Thank you so much to the team at ultra sabres. You guys are awesome and your products are awesome.

My prize was a manticore with the emerald board. The handle is a great addition to the collection. The emitter reminds me of darts mauls saber. Mine had a black emitter with a black body, silver neck section and pommel. The contrast looks nice, highlighting the black grip section (I will add photos later). The emerald board was programmed to fade into different colours using the blue and green leds. Looks really cool. I haven't had time to play with the settings but what an amazing piece of art!  Great job US and thanks again for your generosity.

DV

"WRATH" Overlord PO Obsidian
"ICE" Customized Liberator AB Obsidian
"Fire" Dark Liberator BR
Hasbro Vader FX
Aeon V2 SY, Consular CG,
"Guardian" Customised SI V2 GB
Custom built Shock CG with obsidian FO FOC
Custom Yari staff BR

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 02:00:14 PM »

Congrats on the saber. The Manticore is indeed a great piece of work. I'd love to see pics, as I'm thinking of getting the dark emitter as well, but I don't know how it would look with my high profile pommel. I think I'd prefer the symmetry of a black pommel. Which pommel did you get?

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2016, 04:52:02 PM »

Hi all.

I was one of the very lucky people to have won a saber in the autumn raffle. Thank you so much to the team at ultra sabres. You guys are awesome and your products are awesome.

My prize was a manticore with the emerald board. The handle is a great addition to the collection. The emitter reminds me of darts mauls saber. Mine had a black emitter with a black body, silver neck section and pommel. The contrast looks nice, highlighting the black grip section (I will add photos later). The emerald board was programmed to fade into different colours using the blue and green leds. Looks really cool. I haven't had time to play with the settings but what an amazing piece of art!  Great job US and thanks again for your generosity.

DV

I actually bought a Manticore as entry to the raffle. I had never noticed the simmilarity to Darth Maul's emitter until I was staring at it one day and turning it over in my hand. Mine has a silver emitter, neck and pommel with the black grip section. It IS amazing; looking forward to pics of yours!

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2016, 07:25:46 PM »

Hi all.

DV
Nice prize! I got one as well for the grand prize, and I chose the Manticore CE Nickel Plated version. My son has the regular Manticore and they're both a beautiful design, ESPECIALLY the Emitter. I have the Dark Manticore Emitter on my Consular. Looks incredible! Congrats to you!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 02:01:47 PM »

nice Manticore  you have

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound