Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Youtube: Ultrasabers Tri-Cree LED Colors Comparison  (Read 6434 times)
Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« on: December 11, 2016, 12:58:11 AM »

I line up all of the Ultrasabers Tri-Cree including the new Arctic Blue in this video. So you can see how they compare.  Smiley

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_pZ9porsSM&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_pZ9porsSM&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 01:51:58 AM »

Cool idea! I have all of those TRI colors except for Guardian Blue, have that one as a regular GB, and TRI FO. My favorite is by far the TRI Arctic Blue.

Very nice resource. A DS point incoming.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Jeadus Teal
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 203

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 04:01:17 AM »

You have some wonderful sabers there Lord Sidious. Liking the examples of colors for your Tri-Cree sabers. Well done. Point to you for sharing.

" Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?"

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 04:15:33 AM »

Thanks for watching!  Smiley

The reflection of the white walls and the black leather chairs give a more accurate impression of the blades.

Memeosity
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

Padawan

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 09:17:25 AM »

Thanks for watching!  Smiley

The reflection of the white walls and the black leather chairs give a more accurate impression of the blades.

Loved the video Wink originally I thought something had bugged out with my computer (it's been acting up as of late) when you used the silver blade as it made almost everything (bar the Crimson scorpion) look black and white Tongue. Alleviate that you put the time and effort into something like this for the benefit of many who would like to by Tri Cree LED's. Just wondering how accurate are the colours as seen through the monitor as I have heard some colours look remarkably different in person. -1 incoming Smiley

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 479

Keep your concentration here and now,...

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2016, 09:30:30 AM »

I can't watch the video. By the way, what is your opinion on tri arctic blue compared with the regular Arctic blue?, in terms of color,(not brightness, obviously the tri cree is brighter), since I've seen opinions of it being greenier than the regular AB

http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/Japarco/media/Sentinel%20V4/ffc14996-49bb-425b-9122-f4cd848e3103_zpszdtmyzgk.jpg.html
My Lightsabers:
Sentinel V4 - Tri Consular Green - Obsidian V4
The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Silver Flash on Clash - Obsidian V3 (2nd Summer Raffle 2016 2nd Place Prize)
Wife's Lightsaber: Prophecy V3 - Arctic Blue - Obsidian V3

Darth Acervus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -248

6 movies & Rogue one. That's all folks....

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2016, 06:22:03 PM »

Fully Operational Battle-station...  Wink

Nice vid my Lord . Very artfully done. Love your background music choice.
The way you caress the wall with the tip of each saber shows a true Sith appreciation of such a fine line-up.

Great for comparison.

Thank you & point incoming.

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2016, 07:06:44 PM »

Loved the video Wink originally I thought something had bugged out with my computer (it's been acting up as of late) when you used the silver blade as it made almost everything (bar the Crimson scorpion) look black and white Tongue. Alleviate that you put the time and effort into something like this for the benefit of many who would like to by Tri Cree LED's. Just wondering how accurate are the colours as seen through the monitor as I have heard some colours look remarkably different in person. -1 incoming Smiley

I think the most accurate impression are the reflection of the white tiles and chair, less so the blade itself at times.

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2016, 07:09:22 PM »

I can't watch the video. By the way, what is your opinion on tri arctic blue compared with the regular Arctic blue?, in terms of color,(not brightness, obviously the tri cree is brighter), since I've seen opinions of it being greenier than the regular AB

...lol there is no green whatsoever with the Tri-Cree Arctic Blue. It looks fuller as you would expect, you might even say a little "darker" than the regular Arctic Blue because it looks fuller. The regular Arctic Blue looks equally nice on the Midgrade and the Ultraedge but the Tri-Cree to my eyes looks nicer on the Ultraedge, a solid tube of light blue color.

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2016, 07:11:01 PM »

Fully Operational Battle-station...  Wink

Nice vid my Lord . Very artfully done. Love your background music choice.
The way you caress the wall with the tip of each saber shows a true Sith appreciation of such a fine line-up.

Great for comparison.

Thank you & point incoming.

Thanks!  Smiley  The tip of each blade at the point of reflection off the wall and chairs give a good impression of the color.

"Flower Duet" by Delibes   Tongue

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2016, 07:30:37 PM »

That's a nice demonstration of the tri-colours thx! +1

What are your impressions of the Tri-FO? For example, those who have PO say it has a bit of red to it - would you say the Tri-FO has a little yellow in it? Or is it a true, light shaded orange colour?

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2016, 07:33:54 PM »

That's a nice demonstration of the tri-colours thx! +1

What are your impressions of the Tri-FO? For example, those who have PO say it has a bit of red to it - would you say the Tri-FO has a little yellow in it? Or is it a true, light shaded orange colour?

Thanks man! Tri-Cree FO has no hints of red (whereas Pyrestone Orange does). It looks very much like freshly squeezed orange juice with pulp.  Cheesy

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 479

Keep your concentration here and now,...

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2016, 08:24:24 PM »

...lol there is no green whatsoever with the Tri-Cree Arctic Blue. It looks fuller as you would expect, you might even say a little "darker" than the regular Arctic Blue because it looks fuller. The regular Arctic Blue looks equally nice on the Midgrade and the Ultraedge but the Tri-Cree to my eyes looks nicer on the Ultraedge, a solid tube of light blue color.
Thanks, nice to know it doesn't look greeny...-1

http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/Japarco/media/Sentinel%20V4/ffc14996-49bb-425b-9122-f4cd848e3103_zpszdtmyzgk.jpg.html
My Lightsabers:
Sentinel V4 - Tri Consular Green - Obsidian V4
The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Silver Flash on Clash - Obsidian V3 (2nd Summer Raffle 2016 2nd Place Prize)
Wife's Lightsaber: Prophecy V3 - Arctic Blue - Obsidian V3

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2016, 10:43:32 PM »

Thank you Lord Sidious. Smiley

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2016, 03:46:58 AM »

I don't have any tri colors as of yet. My next one though after my Fire Orange build will be tri-Arctic Blue though

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: