Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Youtube: Ultrasabers Tri-Cree LED Colors Comparison  (Read 6429 times)
Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2016, 04:08:12 AM »

TRI AB is my favorite. I have 3 so far. It has 2 blue and 1 green LED to make a spectacularly full, gorgeous, blue, like a cross between a perfect blue sky and the light blue waters of the Caribbean while still maintaining that colder iceberg blue feeling.  It's genius. 

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2016, 06:58:26 AM »

TRI AB is my favorite. I have 3 so far. It has 2 blue and 1 green LED to make a spectacularly full, gorgeous, blue, like a cross between a perfect blue sky and the light blue waters of the Caribbean while still maintaining that colder iceberg blue feeling.  It's genius. 

You're right with the description, light blue waters of the Caribbean!

Bri-Gon Vodka
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2017, 03:30:16 PM »

Thank you for that video.  Having the ability to compare and contrast the guardian blue and arctic blue is fantastic.  The music was a lovely touch, also.  I've yet to obtain an Ultrasaber, but the time is coming soon.  I'm leaning toward the Graflex...in arctic blue.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2017, 07:46:19 PM »

I don't have any tri colors as of yet. My next one though after my Fire Orange build will be tri-Arctic Blue though
Good choice on the TRI AB. My favorite for sure - you will love it. Also, not sure if you meant Tri FO or regular FO, but I highly recommend the TRI FO.  Emory Harris said of all the colors he noticed that the TRI LED made the most difference with that particular color, and I can confirm it's stunning, like the Sun.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2017, 03:19:59 PM »

Good choice on the TRI AB. My favorite for sure - you will love it. Also, not sure if you meant Tri FO or regular FO, but I highly recommend the TRI FO.  Emory Harris said of all the colors he noticed that the TRI LED made the most difference with that particular color, and I can confirm it's stunning, like the Sun.

All I ever hear from LB is, Tri-artic blue is the best, blah, blah, blah, I'm about ready to just pony up and buy one of those stinking colors. 😁

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2017, 07:51:48 PM »

All I ever hear from LB is, Tri-artic blue is the best, blah, blah, blah, I'm about ready to just pony up and buy one of those stinking colors. 😁

Tri-Cree Arctic Blue looks equally good in both Midgrade and Ultraedge. In the Ultraedge it looks very evenly diffused indeed.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: