Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: The Black Bees cosplay shoot featuring LIBERATOR V3  (Read 1061 times)
Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« on: December 13, 2016, 01:32:01 PM »

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share a cosplay shoot that one of my friends and I did using my Liberator V3. I have been putting a couple of the promo pics up in the Social Media thread over the last couple of weeks, but now the photos are done and will go up on www.facebook.com/eightfifteenimagery in a couple of hours so I will link them here from photobucket.

I wrote a little backstory for this character personalizing it around my friend Brianna Black and her production company Bees' Productions.

Originally Bri's boyfriend was going to be holding the other saber but couldn't make it, so one of my assistants was roped into modeling duty instead of lighting for one shot  Grin

Anyway, here is both the story for this character, and the photos. I hope you enjoy Smiley

The Black Bees were a fighter pilot squadron comprised entirely of force-sensitive beings. Attuned to and having used both the light and the dark side of the force, every member of The Black Bees was denied formal training by the Jedi Council. Following this rejection, the squadron became a mercenary group for hire. Bria was their leader and the strongest force user among them. Her second in command, Arcturus who was constantly driven by anger at rejection from the Jedi and a thirst for power, was always trying to take control of the squadron and reshape The Black Bees in such a way that everyone in the galaxy would fear them.

When Emperor Palpatine rose to power and The Republic fell, Arcturus heard whispers that the new Sith Lord, Darth Vader was hunting down and exterminating the remaining Jedi. Arcturus wanted to destroy the Jedi for rejecting him when he requested their training and thought that if he gave himself over to the dark side completely by betraying and killing his squad mates, that it would be the corner stone in his being accepted by the Sith as a dark apprentice. A dark apprentice who had proven himself to be adept at terminating force users and who would be called upon to find, and slaughter the last of the cowardly Jedi.

One by one Arcturus killed The Black Bees by sabotaging their ships, reporting them to spies of the Empire and engaging several of them in vicious lightsaber duels. A highly skilled fighter, Arcturus was able to swiftly and savagely end his former friends... with the exception of his leader; Bria.

Arcturus was no match for Bria's mastery of lightsaber combat and defeated, was sent fleeing into the outer rim territories.

Bria will not rest until her squadron members are avenged and hunts Arcturus mercilessly. Vowing to be the one who delivers him death.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 02:22:00 PM »

Awesome Isola!

Great backstory. Smiley

Those look right on. 

I think it's almost better that a sub was used for the third party.  The eyes...

+1 man.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 02:34:22 PM »

Great pics and a cool story.  And, of course, pics are always made better by the inclusion of Ultra Sabers.  Grin

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 06:58:36 PM »

Wow! awesome stuff there! the story is great and really helps fill out the pictures, which are wonderfully composed. you really have an eye for this stuff, without doubt. keep up the fantastic work!

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2016, 10:47:04 PM »

Thanks everyone Smiley

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2016, 01:38:46 AM »

Very cool stuff. Nice pics!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: