Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Costuming for the screening of Star Wars: Rogue One  (Read 6456 times)
Jeadus Teal
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 203

« on: December 13, 2016, 10:02:39 PM »

Who has or will be going in costume to Star Wars: Rogue One?

If so please post your photos here.

Last year my group went costuming for the screening of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

So I will post photos of our group costuming for the screening of Star Wars: Rogue One

" Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?"

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 01:33:10 AM »

Cool pics buddy!!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Dorinian AB; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2016, 04:31:54 AM »

Sweet pics!

I may wear a Star Wars T-Shirt when I go see it.  Wink

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 05:07:19 AM »

Last years Midnight premiere- good guys and bad guys Cheesy There was something like 70-80 of us including wranglers.

and just us good guys

I will be in my usual outfit. Hubby this year will also have a SWTOR outfit *madly rushes to finish it in time*

Sucks to be all yous.... our screening is tonight, 11 hours to go, only 9 hours til costuming starts! (but who's counting? Grin )

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Xocni
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -48

The Dark Side gives me strength

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2016, 07:40:22 AM »

Last years Midnight premiere- good guys and bad guys Cheesy There was something like 70-80 of us including wranglers.

and just us good guys

I will be in my usual outfit. Hubby this year will also have a SWTOR outfit *madly rushes to finish it in time*

Sucks to be all yous.... our screening is tonight, 11 hours to go, only 9 hours til costuming starts! (but who's counting? Grin )

Do I see a Bastila?

Both pics look great!

Code:
author=Jeadus Teal link=topic=33344.msg518531#msg518531 date=1481666559]
Who has or will be going in costume to Star Wars: Rogue One?

If so please post your photos here.

Last year my group went costuming for the screening of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

So I will post photos of our group costuming for the screening of Star Wars: Rogue One
[/quote]
Awesome!

Nwűl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontű châtsatul nu tyűk.
Tyűkjontű châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontű châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontű kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.

"Failure and disobedience are one and the same... In the Sith tongue both translate as "treason". That is the wisdom of the ancients!"

Initiate LE V2 "Justice" - GB UEMG
Overlord "Ari iv Azinimas" - BR UEHG Obsidian V4

Jeadus Teal
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2016, 08:49:49 AM »

I was seriously considering going in costume, albeit that I'd be the only one in my family, but wasn't sure if I wanted to for this one, since it's kind of a different story without Jedi this time. So part of me says "just do it, it's Star Wars", and the other "logical" part of me, says "just go in a Star Wars T-shirt". If I end up going, I'll be sure to have my family take some pics of me.  Cool

I will be going in my Dark Jedi costume for Rogue One. I will always lean towards "Just do it, it's Star Wars" when it comes to costuming for a new Star Wars movie. My friends feel the same way and it is great to go out as a group in costume. Going in a Star Wars shirt is still the way to go and look forward to seeing some photos of you at Rogue One.

and just us good guys

That is an excellent group photo from last years movie B1ondeange1. Very impressed. Point to you.

Cool pics buddy!!

Thanks MavRick.  Smiley

Sweet pics!

I may wear a Star Wars T-Shirt when I go see it.  Wink

Thank you scifidude79. If I was not going in costume I would be wearing one of my Star Wars shirts.  Wink

Awesome!

Thanks Darth Xocni.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2016, 04:06:29 PM »

I will be going in my Dark Jedi costume for Rogue One. I will always lean towards "Just do it, it's Star Wars" when it comes to costuming for a new Star Wars movie. My friends feel the same way and it is great to go out as a group in costume. Going in a Star Wars shirt is still the way to go and look forward to seeing some photos of you at Rogue One.

Thanks for the advice, good sir. You helped me decide to go in costume. Can't wait! Now just have to decide which saber to bring.  Roll Eyes

+1

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2016, 07:28:59 PM »

Oh ya I got tickets for Friday. Pulling out the StarWars shirt for sure!

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2016, 08:00:50 PM »

Ready to be jealous? Grin

M4 with Jedi Kermit

M4 was excited for the movie too!

I'll post more photos after they have been released by the official photographer.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Jeadus Teal
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2016, 08:57:15 PM »

Ready to be jealous? Grin

M4 with Jedi Kermit

M4 was excited for the movie too!

I'll post more photos after they have been released by the official photographer.

Excellent costumes guys and I like the fact that you brought your companion droid M4 with you. Good job guys and looking forward to seeing your other photos when available.  Smiley

Jedi Kermit brings back memories when Mark Hamill appeared in the Muppets TV show as Luke Skywalker. I guess Kermit had Jedi training as well.

Thanks for the advice, good sir. You helped me decide to go in costume. Can't wait! Now just have to decide which saber to bring.  Roll Eyes

+1

I like your Jedi costume and I think it will be good to see you wear it to Rogue One.  Smiley

Oh ya I got tickets for Friday. Pulling out the StarWars shirt for sure!

I have to wait until Saturday to watch Rogue One. Looking forward to it.

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2016, 09:33:51 PM »

Cool pics! I see you have finished your R2 (M4) unit.  Shocked  It looks very cool , +1 light side point to you.

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Dorinian AB; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2016, 10:26:45 AM »

I live in the wrong place. Our biggest theater here is an Imax, but only 3 people had costumes. 5 if you count the guys wearing Star Wars pajamas like they were being ironic. First time I ever wore a costume to a movie. First time seeing opening night of any movie. Where's all the costumes like I saw on the news for TFA last year? I thought I was going to be among my people.

Two people not in costume wanted pictures with the 3 of us in costume. Shoulda charged a buck.  Tongue

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Jeadus Teal
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2016, 07:04:19 PM »

Today is the big day for Rogue One. I have a friend that will be taking photos for us using a 3D camera while we are in costume at the cinema and surrounding area. I will be posting photos when available.

I live in the wrong place. Our biggest theater here is an Imax, but only 3 people had costumes. 5 if you count the guys wearing Star Wars pajamas like they were being ironic. First time I ever wore a costume to a movie. First time seeing opening night of any movie. Where's all the costumes like I saw on the news for TFA last year? I thought I was going to be among my people.

Two people not in costume wanted pictures with the 3 of us in costume. Shoulda charged a buck.  Tongue

We are walking from our meeting place to the cinema which takes around 5 minutes. It may take 3 times as long to get there depending on how many times we stop along the way to take photos with people.

Looking forward to this movie and I won't post spoilers.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2016, 07:54:05 PM »

Went and saw Rogue One last night, and I was DELIGHTED by this movie. There are some scenes that I can't wait to see over and over again.

Here are some pics in the lobby of the theater with my son and I and a certain scout trooper we captured...

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Jeadus Teal
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2016, 10:05:26 PM »

Went and saw Rogue One last night, and I was DELIGHTED by this movie. There are some scenes that I can't wait to see over and over again.

Here are some pics in the lobby of the theater with my son and I and a certain scout trooper we captured...

Very nicely done there Lord Bladewraith. Your Jedi costume is excellent and the action photos are awesome. Point to you for going all out for Rogue One.  Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: