Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Lost Grey Lightsaber full review  (Read 13157 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2017, 04:35:17 AM »

Nice. Never really watched your video review before. Makes me want a Lost Gray even more now Tongue Looks like a comfy dueler too. I just want the one in Tri-Arctic Blue so =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2017, 04:46:23 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYfFfnMT7Vk

I finally added my Lost Grey saber to my Lightsaber travel case today. Many thanks to Lord Bladewraith for giving advice in choosing a suitable case for my sabers.  Smiley

Thanks for the shout out, Jeadus. Grin  One of the best things I love about being part of this community is that once in a while hearing that I've contributed something that has helped someone else, so thank you for mentioning it, sir  Smiley Great little video there. Your case looks really good, and I like the benefits that you listed of having a case like this - that sums it up really well. Great post! Point incoming.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Jeadus Teal
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 203

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2017, 09:55:26 PM »

Nice. Never really watched your video review before. Makes me want a Lost Gray even more now Tongue Looks like a comfy dueler too. I just want the one in Tri-Arctic Blue so =]

Tri-Arctic Blue sounds like a great choice for when you get your Lost Grey saber. Thanks again Zren Tobas for watching my video.  Smiley

Thanks for the shout out, Jeadus. Grin  One of the best things I love about being part of this community is that once in a while hearing that I've contributed something that has helped someone else, so thank you for mentioning it, sir  Smiley Great little video there. Your case looks really good, and I like the benefits that you listed of having a case like this - that sums it up really well. Great post! Point incoming.

My Lightsaber Travel Case was feeling a little empty without the Lost Grey saber. So glad that my Lost Grey can travel around with me when I need it.

I like your new members icon. Very impressive.

Many thanks for all your good ideas buddy plus the points. Point in return.  Smiley

" Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?"

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2017, 03:33:36 AM »

I like your new members icon. Very impressive.

Hey, thanks a bunch! I really value your opinion, so thanks for that! 😊

I was thinking I might use the same pose with a different saber once in awhile and rotate them. Maybe. 🤔  Anyway, thanks again.

stuxnet
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -34

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2017, 07:30:14 AM »

A word of warning about storing your sabers in there for too long. That's "open cell" foam and will corrode aircraft aluminum if left nestled in there for more than a few months. If you're using them regularly it shouldn't be a problem, but don't leave them in there for prolonged periods of time or it'll tarnish the finish.  If you do wish to store them, I suggest changing that out for "closed cell" foam.

Jeadus Teal
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2017, 08:51:36 PM »

A word of warning about storing your sabers in there for too long. That's "open cell" foam and will corrode aircraft aluminum if left nestled in there for more than a few months. If you're using them regularly it shouldn't be a problem, but don't leave them in there for prolonged periods of time or it'll tarnish the finish.  If you do wish to store them, I suggest changing that out for "closed cell" foam.

Thanks for the information stuxnet. Luckily I do change out my sabers. Point to you for sharing the information.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2017, 09:32:11 PM »

A word of warning about storing your sabers in there for too long. That's "open cell" foam and will corrode aircraft aluminum if left nestled in there for more than a few months. If you're using them regularly it shouldn't be a problem, but don't leave them in there for prolonged periods of time or it'll tarnish the finish.  If you do wish to store them, I suggest changing that out for "closed cell" foam.

Thanks for the information stuxnet. Luckily I do change out my sabers. Point to you for sharing the information.

Thanks for the tip, stuxnet. Very good to know indeed. Point from me as well.

Darth Genji
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -58

Dark Side Points!!!

« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2017, 02:27:24 AM »

Terrific review! I definitely love the the Fulcrum and Lost Gray hilts as I'm planning a future purchase for those two as well but in Adegan Silver just because I really feel like it compliments Ahsoka Tano! Smiley

"This is also the reason there can only be one Dark Lord.  The Sith must be ruled by a single leader: the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side.  If the leader grows weak another must rise to seize the mantle.  The strong rule; the weak are meant to serve.  This is the way it must be.
My time here is ended.  Take what I have taught you and use it well."

Dark Side Points only please! Thank you! Smiley

12/30/16 - Dark Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Consular Green)
01/09/17 - Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Fire Orange)

Jeadus Teal
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2017, 08:46:21 AM »

Terrific review! I definitely love the the Fulcrum and Lost Gray hilts as I'm planning a future purchase for those two as well but in Adegan Silver just because I really feel like it compliments Ahsoka Tano! Smiley

Thanks Darth Genji. I think Adegan Silver will be great for your sabers. If you end up using Flash on Clash maybe use Sunriders Destiny for both sabers . Even if you added a yellow and light green colored disc to change the color of the blade for the Lost Grey, the Flash on Clash will still look great with those colors blending. Same again for the Fulcrum using Adegan Silver and a light green and dark green disc will work well with the Sunriders Destiny for Flash on Clash. Those colors should blend in well.

Point to you.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: