Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15   Go Down
Author Topic: What hilts would you like to see UltraSabers release in the future ???  (Read 50163 times)
Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2017, 11:59:34 PM »

Or a choice to have a saber or parts ordered specifically powder coated from X amount of colors

Y?

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Aaronstar
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #91 on: February 28, 2017, 01:32:40 PM »

I think it be cool for them to do original stuff not yet seen. I want to see a Katana like Hilt, maybe something similar to a Darksaber hilt

well, someone else who shall not be named has done a katana type saber design, so while i would really like US to do one, it is not a completely original design

Ginsu117
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -67

(Jacen) The End Justify the Means

« Reply #92 on: February 28, 2017, 01:58:41 PM »

Y?

Whether its powder coated paint (wh8ch looks really cool) or anodized, from a business stand point for the first X amount of time it takes to gather data on what 3 colors sell the best, they can prefabricate a complete set of hilt parts in that color with a longer lead time for the other uncommonly bought colors and post a longer lead time for the colors that dont have as many prefabricate. You want a Red and Black Archon V3.1? Boom. You need Pink? Expect a longer lead time. Im sure there is many more steps to take to perfect this idea but I dont have the time, unless US wants to make me a work at home employee lmao

DARK SIDE POINTS PLEASE

Ultrasabers owned:
-Scorpion with Obsidian v3 soundboard and Sunriders Destiny color
-Converted Anakin Episode III Lightsaber with Red color
-Archon v3.1 Emerald and Obsidian v4 Soundboard
-Consular with green color obsidian v3
-Fulcrum with green color
-Prophecy V3 White color with standard sound
-Sentinel V4 Blue color with Obsidian V3

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #93 on: February 28, 2017, 10:31:57 PM »

Whether its powder coated paint (wh8ch looks really cool) or anodized, from a business stand point for the first X amount of time it takes to gather data on what 3 colors sell the best, they can prefabricate a complete set of hilt parts in that color with a longer lead time for the other uncommonly bought colors and post a longer lead time for the colors that dont have as many prefabricate. You want a Red and Black Archon V3.1? Boom. You need Pink? Expect a longer lead time. Im sure there is many more steps to take to perfect this idea but I dont have the time, unless US wants to make me a work at home employee lmao

That was supposed to be a joke. You said something about X, so I asked Y. I didn't really want an explanation. Cool info though.

Ginsu117
Knight Templar

« Reply #94 on: March 01, 2017, 12:24:08 AM »

That was supposed to be a joke. You said something about X, so I asked Y. I didn't really want an explanation. Cool info though.

Your one letter Joke made me write a paragraph...fml lol

DARK SIDE POINTS PLEASE

Ultrasabers owned:

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #95 on: March 01, 2017, 03:57:47 AM »

Im having trouble thinking what more  a V5 soundboard or Emerald 2 could do lol. I would loveeeeee to have the emerald drive run on bluetooth so you can change the color through a sikple phone app, saw someones customization of that but Im not too savvy with electrical stuff.

To name a few: On board color profile switching, more advanced pulse/flicker effects, multiple ignition/retraction sounds, an extra channel option for crossguards/AV switches, staggered ignition, and differentiation between hard/soft swings and clashes.

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2017, 12:00:49 AM »

So going to Fan X and almost buying the curved Reaper it got me thinking. It's kilnd of cool that they reserve that saber only for conventions, but it got me thinking. What about us loyal customers? They should make a saber that is only offered to us. Say you make it to 500 posts you have the opportunity to purchase from then on a unique saber option that's only available to us. What do you guys think? Maybe there is a better idea, but something along those lines. It would be really cool I think.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2017, 12:24:29 AM »

So going to Fan X and almost buying the curved Reaper it got me thinking. It's kilnd of cool that they reserve that saber only for conventions, but it got me thinking. What about us loyal customers? They should make a saber that is only offered to us. Say you make it to 500 posts you have the opportunity to purchase from then on a unique saber option that's only available to us. What do you guys think? Maybe there is a better idea, but something along those lines. It would be really cool I think.

Honestly, I like the idea. However, although I would consider myself a loyal customer, I have only (so far) bought one saber. I think they could play with that idea, but they'd have to find some way to make it even more exclusive. 500 posts really isn't that many. I do like the idea though.

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2017, 12:35:34 AM »

Ya your right make it a 1000.  The majority of US buyers never make it to 500 points on saber forum. Those of us that do, help out their customers with questions all the time. Taegin your always pointing someone in the right direction. I think a little incentive would be cool. US doesn't owe us anything I just think it would sweet.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #99 on: March 19, 2017, 01:35:05 AM »

Maybe rather than put in all the NRE required for a new hilt (Hours & $) that would only be available to a pretty select few (which I don't see happening), maybe they could let us order "Frankensteins" . . . our choice of any Emitter, Body & Pommel combo we want from all their stock (not just the specific ones they sell separately in the DIY section).

That would be my vote.  Smiley

(SEE: Signature Pic below)

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #100 on: March 19, 2017, 03:57:52 AM »

Maybe rather than put in all the NRE required for a new hilt (Hours & $) that would only be available to a pretty select few (which I don't see happening), maybe they could let us order "Frankensteins" . . . our choice of any Emitter, Body & Pommel combo we want from all their stock (not just the specific ones they sell separately in the DIY section).

That would be my vote.  Smiley

(SEE: Signature Pic below)

Thats not a Frankenstein, thats a thing of beauty LC!

Totally agree with the idea though!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #101 on: March 19, 2017, 04:48:12 AM »

I agree with this also Tongue I'm well over 500 forum points. Or do you mean store points? I think I've been on the forums since day 1 of opening. I forget my first name though when they offered the one time forum name changes Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Ginsu117
Knight Templar

« Reply #102 on: March 19, 2017, 05:49:37 AM »

Im not a fan of the post related rewards. And I dodnt know they had convention exclusives...honestly everything should always be offered on the site. Its a saber company, not Hasbro making figures

DARK SIDE POINTS PLEASE

Ultrasabers owned:

seaofkyber
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #103 on: March 20, 2017, 05:48:03 PM »

The convention exclusives are really annoying for someone like me who lives in the deep european woods, like I hear they exist and they sound cool but the chance of me ever getting my hands on one are basically nonexistent.  Undecided

You can call me Sea.
Apprentice LE V4

LS points please Smiley

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #104 on: March 20, 2017, 06:14:18 PM »

While I understand the sentiment, there's literally only 1 Convention Special - the Curved Reaper - so let's not blow this out of proportion.

If my Ultra-History is correct, the Curved Reaper was originally a Prototype / Test for the eventual Mantis; it was never intended it to be a full Production Model.

Apparently they resurrected it as a fun thing for Conventions, but it's not like there's this entire Secret line of hilts only at Cons.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: