Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Winter Raffle ends 01/16/2017  (Read 101992 times)
Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #195 on: January 16, 2017, 09:12:36 PM »

Nothing like waiting til the last minute... I entered the raffle today with a Dark Sentinel LE V4, TRI CG with green AV switch, 32 inch UE-MG blade.

That a kid, good luck I don't know you can win big twice in a row. It would be cool if you did. I may wait and see if they have a spring raffle and enter then.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #196 on: January 16, 2017, 09:14:46 PM »

That a kid, good luck I don't know you can win big twice in a row. It would be cool if you did. I may wait and see if they have a spring raffle and enter then.

Thanks, buddy.  I have very conservative expectations and keeping in mind that I have an amazing saber being built for me right now, so I get a saber regardless, and I'm just thrilled for the chance to be a winner and to get to participate. Being a raffle ticket holder is half the fun. You're definitely right, though, the odds are probably not in my favor.  Whatever happens, I quote Chirrut Imwe, "All is as the Force wills it."  It's all good.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Darth Plagueis
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #197 on: January 16, 2017, 09:21:24 PM »

Got my first two sabers from ultrasabers also and i'm a big fan already now.  Would be great if i could win something in my first raffle.

.. I'm one with the force, the force is with me.

i hope  Tongue

I Love Dark .. Chocolate

Gravediggervincent
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #198 on: January 16, 2017, 09:56:42 PM »

Bought a fancy double edge saber along with a pike extender and somehow the thing I'm most excited for is the quick detach coupler. Question about the crossguard sabers, how do they work with emerald? Will all the leds be changeable?

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #199 on: January 16, 2017, 11:21:36 PM »

Bought a fancy double edge saber along with a pike extender and somehow the thing I'm most excited for is the quick detach coupler. Question about the crossguard sabers, how do they work with emerald? Will all the leds be changeable?

Nice! That's quite a formidable weapon. Yes, you can configure the main blade led, the left blade led and the right blade led all individually. You can also not have the left and/or right blade illuminate, remove one or both of the side blades and turn your saber into a regular saber with a kickin' emitter.

Darth Ominous
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -13

Dark side points please, and thank you.

« Reply #200 on: January 16, 2017, 11:52:30 PM »

Just a few more hours to go. Who else is sitting on pens and needles in anticipation?

Sabers so far:
Aeon LE V3 (stunt) green
Aeon LE V4 (stunt) blue
Dark Liberator (stunt) red
Phantom V4 saber staff (stunt) red
Black Scorpion x2 saber staff w/ v4 sound orange w/ red foc
Azure Menace w/ v3 sound blue
Kyberlight V1 multi color

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #201 on: January 17, 2017, 12:08:12 AM »

Sitting here at work, and I be like...

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #202 on: January 17, 2017, 12:37:15 AM »

Ha ha 👍

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #203 on: January 17, 2017, 01:11:34 AM »

Nice! That's quite a formidable weapon. Yes, you can configure the main blade led, the left blade led and the right blade led all individually. You can also not have the left and/or right blade illuminate, remove one or both of the side blades and turn your saber into a regular saber with a kickin' emitter.

Wait, wait, wait.

Some clarification is really, really needed to avoid a potentially expensive mistake.

The side blades on an Emerald crossguard saber are controlled by one of the 4 Emerald channels, and they do NOT have full color changing function.  They also are wired together, so you can not simply turn one side off via the Emerald driver, they are not controllable individually.

If you want to have a variety of color choices for all three blades, the method that works is to get the Emerald driver and white (Adegan Silver) side blade LEDs, plus color discs or photographic lighting filters, such as the LEE filter swatch book http://shop.leefiltersusa.com/Swatch-Book-Designers-Edition-SWB.htm

The best method is to find a filter that you like in the side blades, and then try to match the main blade to the filtered sides via the Emerald settings.  Caveat to that is that some filtered colors simply cannot be matched to a satisfactory degree with RGB, but you can get a very wide variety of excellent matched colors.

Again, and this is very important, you cannot change the colors of the side blades in an Emerald crossguard saber via the Emerald settings in the launcher program, if you want to have the ability for matched blade colors in a variety of colors, AS side blades and Emerald driver, plus filters or color discs is the ONLY satisfactory method for a stock saber.

I hope that Gravediggervincent sees this before he makes a very expensive mistake.

nhilliard200
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

« Reply #204 on: January 17, 2017, 01:15:14 AM »

Just a few more hours to go. Who else is sitting on pens and needles in anticipation?

Yeah, my Scorpion comes in tomorrow AND so do the results.  Too much anticipation for one day.  XD  Good Luck!  Grin

This is my saber. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Sentinel v4 LE, Stunt Saber, Blazing Red.

-------
Dark Side points are greatly appreciated!

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #205 on: January 17, 2017, 01:16:17 AM »

Good thing about waiting to the last minute.... short wait! Smiley

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #206 on: January 17, 2017, 01:35:46 AM »

Wait, wait, wait.

Some clarification is really, really needed to avoid a potentially expensive mistake.

The side blades on an Emerald crossguard saber are controlled by one of the 4 Emerald channels, and they do NOT have full color changing function.  They also are wired together, so you can not simply turn one side off via the Emerald driver, they are not controllable individually.

If you want to have a variety of color choices for all three blades, the method that works is to get the Emerald driver and white (Adegan Silver) side blade LEDs, plus color discs or photographic lighting filters, such as the LEE filter swatch book http://shop.leefiltersusa.com/Swatch-Book-Designers-Edition-SWB.htm

The best method is to find a filter that you like in the side blades, and then try to match the main blade to the filtered sides via the Emerald settings.  Caveat to that is that some filtered colors simply cannot be matched to a satisfactory degree with RGB, but you can get a very wide variety of excellent matched colors.

Again, and this is very important, you cannot change the colors of the side blades in an Emerald crossguard saber via the Emerald settings in the launcher program, if you want to have the ability for matched blade colors in a variety of colors, AS side blades and Emerald driver, plus filters or color discs is the ONLY satisfactory method for a stock saber.

I hope that Gravediggervincent sees this before he makes a very expensive mistake.

Sorry I misread that. I was referring to the ability to choose LED colors for each of the blades when configuring the saber during purchase, because you can choose the blade colors there, but shade is right, once they're configured in the purchase, the left/right blade LEDs cannot be changed through the Obsidian Launcher software for Emerald. They're fixed similar to the illuminated AV switch, so the only way besides using filters as shade described is to send it back to have the leds swapped out for different colors. Only the main blade's LED can be changed through the Emerald driver.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #207 on: January 17, 2017, 01:47:24 AM »

I am!!!!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

nukah
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #208 on: January 17, 2017, 02:06:31 AM »

Just bought my first saber for myself and my friends first saber for his birthday. I started off with just two stunt sabers (apprentice and sentinel) but slowly kept changing my cart and eventually checked out with an amathyst electrum wind and blue prophecy with obsidian soundboards  Grin hahah goodbye paycheck, hello jedi order

hi everyone  Cheesy

paolmartin
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #209 on: January 17, 2017, 02:31:00 AM »

totally ready for this! POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: