Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Winter Raffle ends 01/16/2017  (Read 101979 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« on: December 24, 2016, 04:47:37 AM »

Ultrasabers is once again giving away a ridiculous numbers of premium, high quality, feature loaded sabers!  It's time for another AWESOME raffle.  This time we are giving away 95 sabers.  Check out a few of the past raffle winner thread or ask around and I'm sure the winners of any of our previous raffles can attest to the awesomeness of getting your name pulled and getting that free saber in the mail!  This raffle ends on Monday, January 16th, 2017.  What that means is if you enter you will have MUCH less competition than our past raffles.  Higher odds of winning :-)  Which is always good.  Enjoy!  Not to mention we QUADRUPLED the number of sabers we're giving away!  Which means even HIGHER odds of winning.

Rules
1. To enter this raffle you need to make a purchase of $250 or more between December 24th, 2016 and January 16th, 2017.
2. When you make the purchase be sure to enter the coupon code "WinterRaffle" and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code.
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your order.  This is mandatory for raffle consideration.
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 95 prizes (whoa whoa whoa... 95?  Yes, NINETY FIVE!!!  this is not a typo people this is real, giving away nearly ONE HUNDRED free sabers).  Only one ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Emerald Prize [two winners]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound equipped with 4-Channel Emerald Drivers of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE EMERALD Double Bladed saber

Grand Prize [two winners]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE Double Bladed saber

First Prize [fifteen winners]: Random Hilt with Obsidian Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver
Second Prize [twenty one winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [twenty five winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Fourth Prize [thirty winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Additional Perks
  • Free Random Blade Plug for Orders $300 or more.  Enter the coupon code "300Plug"
  • Free Random T-Shirt for Orders $400 or more.  Enter the coupon code "400Shirt"
  • Free Random Stand for Orders $500 or more.  Enter the coupon code "500Stand"
  • Free Random Initiate Saber for Orders $600 or more.  Enter the coupon code "FreeInitiate"

In addition to the raffle, we are giving a free Initiate saber with every order over $600.  Just place an order over $600 and enter the coupon code "FreeInitiate" and this additional saber will automatically be added to your order.  DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE COUPON CODE "FreeInitiate" if your order is over $600.  Maximum of one free Initiate per order.  You have to place multiple orders to get multiple free Initiates. (Free Initiates are grab bag style random version and finish hilts with electronics installed and 24" Initiate blade attached)

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket.  If the winning order is on BACKORDER then that will also delay the shipping of the prize.

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on January 17th and also via email.

GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes.  And look at the number of chances you have to win, 95 winners!!!  Emerald Sabers! Sabers with Sound!  So many higher end prizes this time! UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVES (yes we do still have more)!!!  NEW ELECTRUM WIND!!!  NEW FLAMBERGE!!!  NEW RENEGADE!!!  NEW MENACE SABERS!!!  NEW MANTIS SABERS!!!  CHOSEN ONES!  SCORPIONS!  GUARDIANS!  GRAFLEXES!  REAPERS!  OMENS!  AND MORE all being given away this raffle.  And the chances to win are much higher than ever before.  Ask the last raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail!  Don't miss out this time around.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 06:33:41 AM »

Autumn Raffle Grand Prize winner here... thanks to Deep and his entire team again for the last raffle and there are no words to describe the level of awesomeness that it felt like to win. I was so excited and grateful that I even recorded a thank you video and emailed to Ultrasabers. I wanted them to know from me personally how lucky and grateful I felt. Do not miss out on the opportunity to participate in one of these raffles. They're so much fun and the comradery that is felt in the saberforum community is really unique. I loved hearing about everyone's raffle entries, seeing reviews on them as well as reviews from the raffle winners. It's so great to be an Ultra Sabers customer!  Thank you, Ultra Sabers!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 479

Keep your concentration here and now,...

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 09:57:38 AM »

Great!!, but I wont be entering...for now, if I win the lottery I will...lol. Luck to everyone who enters, and Merry Christmas.

http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/Japarco/media/Sentinel%20V4/ffc14996-49bb-425b-9122-f4cd848e3103_zpszdtmyzgk.jpg.html
My Lightsabers:
Sentinel V4 - Tri Consular Green - Obsidian V4
The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Silver Flash on Clash - Obsidian V3 (2nd Summer Raffle 2016 2nd Place Prize)
Wife's Lightsaber: Prophecy V3 - Arctic Blue - Obsidian V3

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 10:04:01 AM »

US has been giving away so many free sabers that its a wonder that they make any profit at all.   I have won a saber in both raffles the I have entered and I love both of my 2nd place prizes.  If you have the spare cash and want a great saber then its time to buy your saber and enter the raffle.  Good luck to everyone who is entering and can't wait to see the prizes. 

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2016, 10:21:59 AM »

Well, I guess that's my cue to buy that Chosen One CE with Emerald driver and V4 sound that I've been wanting for a long, long time...when I get paid, that is.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2016, 11:18:39 AM »

Another raffle already? Wow, you guys are awesome. I have only been here for a couple of months, and this is like the 2nd or 3rd raffle that I have seen since I joined. Probably wont be entering, but good luck to all those who do.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2016, 01:57:14 PM »

Another raffle already? Wow, you guys are awesome. I have only been here for a couple of months, and this is like the 2nd or 3rd raffle that I have seen since I joined. Probably wont be entering, but good luck to all those who do.

there best lightsaber company out there I think

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

Unfettered
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2016, 06:56:59 PM »

Gah, and I ordered mine yesterday haha. Ah well can't wait for it to come in Wink

Anomylech
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -18

"Next is Voort saBinring, a Gamorrean."

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2016, 07:02:13 PM »

'500Stand' doesn't seem to work.  All the other coupon codes do.

Grabbag - Liberator v3 Fire Orange 36" UEMG

Graflex CE Emerald/Obsidian V4 36" UEHG
Renegade LE Emerald/Obsidian V4 40"/8" UEHG
Archon 3.1 CG Obsidian V4 36"/24"/16" HG
Consular CG Obsidian V4 36" UEHG

Winter Raffle Grand Prize - Lost Gray and Fulcrum

VonAndrashi
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

Use the force, Luke

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2016, 08:50:21 PM »

This looks great.
I was disappointed to miss out on the great Christmas special deals but now I am excited for the raffle.
Hope to finally get my worked Graflex on pay day, can hardly wait.
Good luck to all.

Current sabers: Diamond Archon v3.1, Emerald Graflex, Stunt Standard CG, Stunt Dark Sentinel CG
Wish list: Chosen One / Scorpion / Consular
... and maybe a couple for the kids
Light side rocks

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2016, 09:54:47 PM »

Ridiculously generous, as always! Thanks Emory & crew!
Maybe, Just maybe, I will be able to squeeze in an entry before it ends.

Anomylech
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -18

"Next is Voort saBinring, a Gamorrean."

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2016, 11:26:21 PM »

Well, I guess that's my cue to buy that Chosen One CE with Emerald driver and V4 sound that I've been wanting for a long, long time...when I get paid, that is.

My cue to go for the Graflex CE Emerald/Obsidian V4 ... Good luck to everyone!

Grabbag - Liberator v3 Fire Orange 36" UEMG

Graflex CE Emerald/Obsidian V4 36" UEHG
Renegade LE Emerald/Obsidian V4 40"/8" UEHG
Archon 3.1 CG Obsidian V4 36"/24"/16" HG
Consular CG Obsidian V4 36" UEHG

Winter Raffle Grand Prize - Lost Gray and Fulcrum

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2016, 11:39:02 PM »

My cue to go for the Graflex CE Emerald/Obsidian V4 ... Good luck to everyone!

That'll be next on the list of high end sabers I plan to finally get.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2016, 12:56:28 AM »

Ridiculously generous, as always! Thanks Emory & crew!
Maybe, Just maybe, I will be able to squeeze in an entry before it ends.
Me, too. I just ordered an Arbiter so I might be able to swing another order before Jan. 16th, but it's gonna have to be for a saber that I hadn't planned on getting with the Emerald driver, like the Scorpion, and probably not one of the higher end sabers like the Chosen One, so possibly an Aeon, Sentinel or Prophecy. Have any particular saber in mind yourself?

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2016, 03:36:24 AM »

Been looking at the Dark Arbiter myself, and having crazy thoughts... (Run Rev, Run!)

considering a couple different approaches.
1. 2 empty hilts for a future project.
2. A Dark Prophecy with V4 & Tri-Cree Red.

They come out to within $5 of each other, so I guess the main question would be if I want a full working saber, or another project. Both have their attractions...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: