Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Winter Raffle ends 01/16/2017  (Read 101974 times)
KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2016, 04:33:15 PM »

The problem is that US is constantly holding that carrot in front of us and leading us to the purchase screen.  We all want more sabers and really don't need them...Seriously I have 16 sabers and only have two hands.  Even with 5 people in the family that really only means we "need" to have a max of 10.....PPPPBBBBBTTTTTT!!!! Yeah Right! 

If I wasn't scared of what my wife would do to me if I purchased another one, id be buying another one right now.  I think I'm going to have to sell off some of my other sabers before I can get anything else.   Cry

Cant wait to see who wins this one though. 

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

KabutHound
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2016, 04:53:38 PM »

This is truly exciting and very fortuitous for me. My girlfriend and my parents had talked about gift ideas for me and, being the wonderful girlfriend who ordered me my first obsidian saber (Raven with Orange blade), she told my family I had been struggling to save money for a new and possibly final saber (consular with emerald). As they were unsure of the exact things I truly wanted in my saber, they instead got me enough money to place the order myself. I went to place the order and immediately noticed two things: the raffle and the Consular hilt sitting at a daily deal price.

I love my sabers I already posess and the new one will be a welcome addition, and the chance to win more sabers is an amazing opportunity, especially given how happy I see people are with their previous winnings here on the forums and YouTube.

Good luck to all and may the force be with us

[Edge of the Empire]
Kabut Hound
Captain of mercenary ship Caustic Ray
Ship Type - Starwind Pleasure Yacht

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2016, 04:59:42 PM »

This is truly exciting and very fortuitous for me. My girlfriend and my parents had talked about gift ideas for me and, being the wonderful girlfriend who ordered me my first obsidian saber (Raven with Orange blade), she told my family I had been struggling to save money for a new and possibly final saber (consular with emerald). As they were unsure of the exact things I truly wanted in my saber, they instead got me enough money to place the order myself. I went to place the order and immediately noticed two things: the raffle and the Consular hilt sitting at a daily deal price.

I love my sabers I already posess and the new one will be a welcome addition, and the chance to win more sabers is an amazing opportunity, especially given how happy I see people are with their previous winnings here on the forums and YouTube.

Good luck to all and may the force be with us
Very cool! Love when things line up like that  Grin

Good for you, man! You will love the Consular. I love mine because it's like 2 sabers in one when you remove the shroud. Good luck in the raffle!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2016, 05:19:48 PM »

to my generous nature, not all sabers I buy are for me. the massive OT run has been a bonus though. so 1 more for me and 1 for a friend.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2016, 06:35:34 PM »

to my generous nature, not all sabers I buy are for me. the massive OT run has been a bonus though. so 1 more for me and 1 for a friend.
You're a mighty good friend. Good for you both on the new sabers.

finntheirish
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2016, 03:25:54 AM »

Silly question but do the incentives stack. For instance I am looking at ordering an emerald sound Aeon V4 and a stunt Aeon V4 and a coupler to staff it up. I wish I could afford both with sound but oh well. That comes to greater than 600 can get the plug, shirt, stand, and initiate? Or just the initiate?

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2016, 03:31:25 AM »

Silly question but do the incentives stack. For instance I am looking at ordering an emerald sound Aeon V4 and a stunt Aeon V4 and a coupler to staff it up. I wish I could afford both with sound but oh well. That comes to greater than 600 can get the plug, shirt, stand, and initiate? Or just the initiate?
Yes all of them are combinable. Just add each of the coupon codes at checkout.

Aayrick
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2016, 07:56:50 PM »

Yes all of them are combinable. Just add each of the coupon codes at checkout.

Damn, wish I'd read through this forum earlier.  I thought only one coupon code was redeemable per order.  I used a code I had been issued and didn't know I could enter the code for the drawing as well.  Looks like I need to read things more thoroughly.

Sentinel (staff) V4 Stunt w/Adegan Silver and Arctic Blue
Aeon V4, Obsidian lite w/Arctic Blue, flash silver on clash
Standard Issue Battle Saber w/Arctic Blue (from grab bag)

Anomylech
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -18

"Next is Voort saBinring, a Gamorrean."

« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2016, 08:16:10 PM »

Damn, wish I'd read through this forum earlier.  I thought only one coupon code was redeemable per order.  I used a code I had been issued and didn't know I could enter the code for the drawing as well.  Looks like I need to read things more thoroughly.

Contact customer service and get that taken care of, IMO

Grabbag - Liberator v3 Fire Orange 36" UEMG

Graflex CE Emerald/Obsidian V4 36" UEHG
Renegade LE Emerald/Obsidian V4 40"/8" UEHG
Archon 3.1 CG Obsidian V4 36"/24"/16" HG
Consular CG Obsidian V4 36" UEHG

Winter Raffle Grand Prize - Lost Gray and Fulcrum

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2016, 09:27:11 PM »

Damn, wish I'd read through this forum earlier.  I thought only one coupon code was redeemable per order.  I used a code I had been issued and didn't know I could enter the code for the drawing as well.  Looks like I need to read things more thoroughly.
It depends on the coupon code. The coupon codes for the raffle are combinable and so are usually the codes used when other promotions are run when it's "spend $300 get...", "spend $450 get...", where you can add all the coupon codes starting with the highest you qualify for and including all the others below it, but not usually the coupon codes that are issued to you directly by Ultra Sabers. I have one of those myself, and it was spelled out when I received it that it wouldn't be combinable with any other codes. If you still have the email you received from Ultra Sabers with that code, check out the terms on it, or you can just test it out by adding it to your order and then trying to add another code. If it's not allowed, the page will reload with a message telling you and the code you just added replace rather than gets added to your shopping cart.

Aayrick
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2016, 09:52:44 PM »

I already sent an e-mail asking about it.  The coupon I used was issued by them, and said it wasn't combinable with other offers, which was why I didn't even think to try to enter the raffle at the same time when I put the order in.  We'll see what they say on it.  US has been great with their customer service, so either way it goes, I'm still getting a nice new saber Smiley

Sentinel (staff) V4 Stunt w/Adegan Silver and Arctic Blue
Aeon V4, Obsidian lite w/Arctic Blue, flash silver on clash
Standard Issue Battle Saber w/Arctic Blue (from grab bag)

michel1970
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

Trust me. I'm a Jedi.

« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2016, 11:03:23 PM »

Has anyone from Canada been a raffle winner?

"Never tell me the odds."
My Arsenal:
Sentinel v4 (Tri Guardian Blue)
Dominix LE v4 (Tri Blazing Red)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 Staff (Tri Blazing Red)
Consular (Emerald)
Flamberge CE (Blazing Red)
Archon v2.1 (Emerald)
Graflex CE (Tri Arctic Blue)
Chosen One CE (Tri Blazing Red)
Menace SE Staff (Blazing Red)
Raven (Blazing Red)
Dark War Glaive (RGB)
Scorpion (Blazing Red)
Emperor's Hand (Diamond)
Dark Prophecy (Blazing Red)

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2016, 11:24:33 PM »

Yes

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2016, 05:32:14 AM »

Waiting for Friday...Emerald Chosen One CE day.

Also, I've got to start accumulating the parts for summer projects soon, so I might be able to also swing a last minute order, as well.  Interesting bit about that is that if I order the empty Flamberge SE hilt I need the crossguard from, I'll be building up the main hilt later into a saber to donate to the school saber choreography group.

Rathayatra
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 98

"Mud hole? Slimy? My home this is"

« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2016, 04:34:04 PM »

Thanks for the generous Raffle. only Ultra Sabers does this.

lightside points please --- thanks an old youngling
Initiate LE v4 CG             
Prophesy v3 OPS GB 
Graflex GB OPS
Yoda FX
Dk. Prophesy v3 SY
Standard Issue Battle v3 GB
Dk. Prophesy v3 VA
Archon v2.1 GB
Dk. Prophesy v3 CG
Dk. Menace tri GB
Consular v4 GB Nickel