Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Winter Raffle ends 01/16/2017  (Read 101993 times)
JediDAX76
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2016, 03:40:11 AM »

Hopefully I will be in on this raffle. Getting some money together after this long and busy holiday season of double shifts at UPS. If I don't get lucky in the raffle hopefully I have a new saber. I would like to see a Leia inspired saber, would probably get that for my wife or daughter.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Dominix v4 Emerald w/ Obsidian v4; Aeon v4 stunt

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2016, 05:30:56 PM »

I'm in like Finn!

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2016, 05:45:31 PM »

In!

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2016, 08:08:51 PM »

I hope to have a more "optimistic appraisal" of the situation next week and be able to decide then whether I can enter. Once you've entered one raffle, it's hard to pass one by, because the cool thing is that everyone gets a saber, even if you don't win, unless you buy a huge load of accessories instead to make your entry, and I know of no one who's done that yet.  Lookin' forward to how the next couple of weeks develop. Best of luck to you guys.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2016, 12:42:52 AM »

I hope to have a more "optimistic appraisal" of the situation next week and be able to decide then whether I can enter. Once you've entered one raffle, it's hard to pass one by, because the cool thing is that everyone gets a saber, even if you don't win, unless you buy a huge load of accessories instead to make your entry, and I know of no one who's done that yet.  Lookin' forward to how the next couple of weeks develop. Best of luck to you guys.

I've done that.  Not sure which raffle, but I ended up with three entries, one of which was bits and pieces (IIRC, that may have been when I ordered 3 Obsidian V4 boards).  That did not, however, end up being my winning entry, but did contribute to some awesome DiY saber projects.

In fact, if I manage a second entry for this raffle, it'll be parts (although it'll have an empty hilt or two as the biggest parts of such an order, I have more projects in mind for the coming summer).

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2016, 03:04:46 AM »

I've done that.  Not sure which raffle, but I ended up with three entries, one of which was bits and pieces (IIRC, that may have been when I ordered 3 Obsidian V4 boards).  That did not, however, end up being my winning entry, but did contribute to some awesome DiY saber projects.

In fact, if I manage a second entry for this raffle, it'll be parts (although it'll have an empty hilt or two as the biggest parts of such an order, I have more projects in mind for the coming summer).

Ah ha!  Grin  Thanks for replying on this one. Good to know. I guess I was kind of correct then in thinking that everyone that enters gets a saber sooner or later out of it. Anyway, I wish you the bestest of luck to be drawn a winner, shade. 

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 140

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2016, 07:01:32 AM »

I rally wanted to entr the last raffl of 2016 too but I cant it sucks big time

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2016, 07:08:53 AM »

I rally wanted to entr the last raffl of 2016 too but I cant it sucks big time

It does suck, I've had to sit out a raffle earlier in the year.

I think I'll just go ahead and put away the money for my Emerald Graflex ahead of time, so that when the next raffle after this hits, I won't have to figure out if I can enter or not, AND finally get the other of that iconic duo.

Duelist7
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2016, 02:00:24 PM »

I entered as well.  I picked up a flash sale saber and a saber for my grandson. It did not let me enter the raffle code and the flash sale cone together but the email for the flash sale Sade if you put your forum name in the comments section it would still enter you in the raffle.

So I am in my first US raffle!

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2016, 05:40:54 PM »

Well...I was waiting on 2 gift sabers I bought in early November for a couple friends (Warglaive w/ Obsidian Lite Sound with a silver blade + color discs, a Flamberge v2 w/ Obsidian Lite sound with a red blade and fire orange port blades), as well as one for myself (Renegade LE w/ Obsidian Lite sound with red main blade and red port blades), BUT...  all three models are on backorder, and won't be finished fabricating until February.  And then...then Ultrasabers has to go and start a Winter Raffle, and of course I HAVE to enter that. 

My Raffle entry:

Dominix v3 with Obsidian Lite Sound
[Blade LED Color:TRI Fire Orange]
[Flash on Clash:Flash Red]
[Obsidian Lite Battery Configuration:Standard Setup]
[Blade Length:36" Standard Size]
[Blade Option:Mid Grade]
[Obsidian Lite Sound:Obsidian Lite Soundboard]
[Pommel:Renegade LE Small Pommel]
[Switch Type:Orange Illuminated Black AV Switch]
[Blade Tip:POINTED TIP]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!]
[Include Blade Plug:Yes, Include Standard Plug]
[Include Saber Stand:No Thanks]
[Include Covertec Clip:No Thanks]
[Install Covertec Wheel:No Thanks

And I'm going to Mod the hell out of the emitter, and the rest.  Drill some holes, carve some designs.  Gonna be awesome with my Team Orange blade.

Good luck folks!

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2016, 06:38:46 PM »

Gonna be awesome with my Team Orange blade.

A Tri-Orange blade on the Dominix will look stunning with that accent orange AV - great build!

Also just wanted to point out that FoC isn't compatible with Tri-Cree so you don't get disappointed when turning on your lightsaber for the first time.  

Or you might want to email US and make adjustments to your order if you had wanted FoC.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

briney212
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2016, 08:10:41 PM »

Well looks like it's finally time for me to order something. Been teasing myself on here for about a year now. Gotta wait until i get paid next week though. Hmmmm spent so much time on this site and I still can't  decide what my first will be....Electrum Wind, Lost Gray, Mantis, Catalyst...man so many options!

There is no Dark Side nor a Light Side
There is only the force
I will do what I must to keep the balance
The balance is what keeps me together
There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish
There is passion, Yet emotion
Serenity, Yet peace
Chaos, Yet order
I am the weilder of the flame, the protector of balance
I am the holder of the torch, lighting the way
I am the keeper of the flame, soldier of balance
I am a guardian of balance
I am a Gray Jedi

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2016, 10:04:22 PM »

Well looks like it's finally time for me to order something. Been teasing myself on here for about a year now. Gotta wait until i get paid next week though. Hmmmm spent so much time on this site and I still can't  decide what my first will be....Electrum Wind, Lost Gray, Mantis, Catalyst...man so many options!

EW is great, but I'd go with the Lost Gray or the Mantis. You'll like whatever you end up getting.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

briney212
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2016, 11:20:48 PM »

EW is great, but I'd go with the Lost Gray or the Mantis. You'll like whatever you end up getting.

The Lost Gray is separating itself from the pack more and more right now. I just love how sleek it looks. Mantis has always been one of my favorites, love me some curved hilt. Also really contemplating a Standard Issue, love the diagonal emitter and after seeing how people like Drahcir have customized them, I really like it. All I know is I want VA or DVA for the blade, so just figuring out which one that looks best on will make my decision a lot easier

There is no Dark Side nor a Light Side
There is only the force
I will do what I must to keep the balance
The balance is what keeps me together
There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish
There is passion, Yet emotion
Serenity, Yet peace
Chaos, Yet order
I am the weilder of the flame, the protector of balance
I am the holder of the torch, lighting the way
I am the keeper of the flame, soldier of balance
I am a guardian of balance
I am a Gray Jedi

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2016, 11:38:19 PM »

The Lost Gray is separating itself from the pack more and more right now. I just love how sleek it looks. Mantis has always been one of my favorites, love me some curved hilt. Also really contemplating a Standard Issue, love the diagonal emitter and after seeing how people like Drahcir have customized them, I really like it. All I know is I want VA or DVA for the blade, so just figuring out which one that looks best on will make my decision a lot easier

Here's a picture of my Electrum Wind in Dark Violet Amethyst, if it helps. My Lost Gray is in TRI Guardian Blue

I think the gold/silver black combination of the Electrum Wind looks best with shades of Amethyst.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: