Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Winter Raffle ends 01/16/2017  (Read 101972 times)
briney212
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2016, 11:50:13 PM »

Here's a picture of my Electrum Wind in Dark Violet Amethyst, if it helps. My Lost Gray is in TRI Guardian Blue

I think the gold/silver black combination of the Electrum Wind looks best with shades of Amethyst.

Yeah I do love the way the EW looks with VA, I mean how could it not look amazing? And with it being pretty canon, it's a saber I'd love to build. I thought once US came out with one of this style, my decision would be so easy, but they had to go and make the Tano ones freakin' amazing too!

There is no Dark Side nor a Light Side
There is only the force
I will do what I must to keep the balance
The balance is what keeps me together
There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish
There is passion, Yet emotion
Serenity, Yet peace
Chaos, Yet order
I am the weilder of the flame, the protector of balance
I am the holder of the torch, lighting the way
I am the keeper of the flame, soldier of balance
I am a guardian of balance
I am a Gray Jedi

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2016, 11:59:29 PM »

Yeah I do love the way the EW looks with VA, I mean how could it not look amazing? And with it being pretty canon, it's a saber I'd love to build. I thought once US came out with one of this style, my decision would be so easy, but they had to go and make the Tano ones freakin' amazing too!
I totally relate to that sentiment  Grin

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Anomylech
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -18

"Next is Voort saBinring, a Gamorrean."

« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2017, 01:11:14 AM »

Well...I was waiting on 2 gift sabers I bought in early November for a couple friends (Warglaive w/ Obsidian Lite Sound with a silver blade + color discs, a Flamberge v2 w/ Obsidian Lite sound with a red blade and fire orange port blades), as well as one for myself (Renegade LE w/ Obsidian Lite sound with red main blade and red port blades), BUT...  all three models are on backorder, and won't be finished fabricating until February.  And then...then Ultrasabers has to go and start a Winter Raffle, and of course I HAVE to enter that. 

My Raffle entry:

Dominix v3 with Obsidian Lite Sound
[Blade LED Color:TRI Fire Orange]
[Flash on Clash:Flash Red]
[Obsidian Lite Battery Configuration:Standard Setup]
[Blade Length:36" Standard Size]
[Blade Option:Mid Grade]
[Obsidian Lite Sound:Obsidian Lite Soundboard]
[Pommel:Renegade LE Small Pommel]
[Switch Type:Orange Illuminated Black AV Switch]
[Blade Tip:POINTED TIP]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!]
[Include Blade Plug:Yes, Include Standard Plug]
[Include Saber Stand:No Thanks]
[Include Covertec Clip:No Thanks]
[Install Covertec Wheel:No Thanks

And I'm going to Mod the hell out of the emitter, and the rest.  Drill some holes, carve some designs.  Gonna be awesome with my Team Orange blade.

Good luck folks!

3 months seems like an awful long time to be waiting!

Grabbag - Liberator v3 Fire Orange 36" UEMG

Graflex CE Emerald/Obsidian V4 36" UEHG
Renegade LE Emerald/Obsidian V4 40"/8" UEHG
Archon 3.1 CG Obsidian V4 36"/24"/16" HG
Consular CG Obsidian V4 36" UEHG

Winter Raffle Grand Prize - Lost Gray and Fulcrum

Anomylech
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2017, 04:25:49 PM »

Well...I was waiting on 2 gift sabers I bought in early November for a couple friends (Warglaive w/ Obsidian Lite Sound with a silver blade + color discs, a Flamberge v2 w/ Obsidian Lite sound with a red blade and fire orange port blades), as well as one for myself (Renegade LE w/ Obsidian Lite sound with red main blade and red port blades), BUT...  all three models are on backorder, and won't be finished fabricating until February.  And then...then Ultrasabers has to go and start a Winter Raffle, and of course I HAVE to enter that. 

3 months seems like an awful long time to be waiting!

Seems like the Flamberge is the only thing listed as Backordered in the catalogue.  The other two just have standard 5-working-days leadtime disclaimers.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2017, 04:49:39 PM »

actually, the Omen is out of stock as well.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Anomylech
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2017, 04:54:04 PM »

actually, the Omen is out of stock as well.

Well, of the 3-4 hilts he listed ...

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2017, 11:02:50 PM »

The Lost Gray is separating itself from the pack more and more right now. I just love how sleek it looks. Mantis has always been one of my favorites, love me some curved hilt. Also really contemplating a Standard Issue, love the diagonal emitter and after seeing how people like Drahcir have customized them, I really like it. All I know is I want VA or DVA for the blade, so just figuring out which one that looks best on will make my decision a lot easier

Yeah, I really want a DSI, but that'll be later. Same with the Fulcrum and Lost Gray. My friend has an EW, and I've used it some. I like the looks, but it just isn't speaking to me much right now. The Dark Mantis is very high on my wishlist right now as well, but it is just really big. Personally I'd go with DVA, just because to me it seems like a more "full" color than regular VA, and I like the darker color as well.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2017, 11:30:03 PM »

Yeah I agree with it being fuller ... might sacrifice a wee bit of brightness but it's no deterrent when considering DVA.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2017, 08:29:08 PM »

A Tri-Orange blade on the Dominix will look stunning with that accent orange AV - great build!

Also just wanted to point out that FoC isn't compatible with Tri-Cree so you don't get disappointed when turning on your lightsaber for the first time.  

Or you might want to email US and make adjustments to your order if you had wanted FoC.

Thanks for the heads-up!  Yeah I didn't know it wasn't actually available - I see now the disclaimer they have when choosing FoC about the Tri-Cree - I guess by default they go ahead and install FoC and refund the Tri-Cree for a regular LED.  That works for me, but I already emailed the folks at US about it, so oops lol 

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

Duelist7
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2017, 09:15:17 PM »

Someone said in an earlier post that they where not shipping raffle entry orders until after the raffle.  I jus got shipping notification on my raffle entry order. Should I be concerned?

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2017, 09:21:29 PM »

Someone said in an earlier post that they where not shipping raffle entry orders until after the raffle.  I jus got shipping notification on my raffle entry order. Should I be concerned?

No reason to be concerned at all Duelist7.  They ship out order entries early now and then, possibly depending on their work load.  It doesn't disqualify you - you are still in the raffles and could win the big prize!  Smiley

Thanks for the heads-up!  Yeah I didn't know it wasn't actually available - I see now the disclaimer they have when choosing FoC about the Tri-Cree - I guess by default they go ahead and install FoC and refund the Tri-Cree for a regular LED.  That works for me, but I already emailed the folks at US about it, so oops lol  

Good to hear MaskofMany - good luck to you in the raffles!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Duelist7
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2017, 10:26:31 PM »

No reason to be concerned at all Duelist7.  They ship out order entries early now and then, possibly depending on their work load.  It doesn't disqualify you - you are still in the raffles and could win the big prize!  Smiley

Good to hear MaskofMany - good luck to you in the raffles!
Thank you. Helps put my mind at ease.

sllikskills
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 81

Maully Maul

« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2017, 02:57:54 AM »

I just got my notification too! Sometimes places will have all of their shipping labels processed first, so this is what I originally thought - however my notification even has a scheduled delivery date!!

Hope I'm still in the raffle  Grin

Stay Woke!!!

-Graflex SE - Obsidian V4 - Arctic Blue - Adegan Silver foc
-Electrum Wind - Obsidian Lite - Violet Amethyst - no foc
-Prophecy v3 - Obsidian Lite - Adegan Silver - Blazing Red foc
-Dark Initiate v3 - Adegan Silver - Stunt (for now)
-Fulcrum - Emerald - Obsidian v4 - Consular Green
-Chosen One CE - Emerald - Obsidian v4 - Blazing Red
-Lost Gray - Custom Install

My Wood Graflex Build Thread - http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=33641.msg528894#msg528894

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2017, 03:08:28 AM »

yes, got my notice as well. still in the raffle.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2017, 07:47:07 PM »

I'm in with my first saber purchase since my grand prize entry back in July of '15.  Hoping my luck holds, although I did forget to include my forum name in the order comments.  Hopefully customer service will be able to help me out on that.  And in case anyone was wondering, stunt Electrum Wind in tri-AB. 

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: