Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Winter Raffle ends 01/16/2017  (Read 102358 times)
Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2017, 07:52:32 PM »

I'm in with my first saber purchase since my grand prize entry back in July of '15.  Hoping my luck holds, although I did forget to include my forum name in the order comments.  Hopefully customer service will be able to help me out on that.  And in case anyone was wondering, stunt Electrum Wind in tri-AB. 
Nice entry. Congratulations on the Electrum Wind. Good luck on the raffle.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

WalkingParadox42
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2017, 08:03:59 PM »

No reason to be concerned at all Duelist7.  They ship out order entries early now and then, possibly depending on their work load.  It doesn't disqualify you - you are still in the raffles and could win the big prize!  Smiley

So good to know!!  Just got my delivery confirmation and for a moment, my hopes were dashed.  Thanks hazard502 for rekindling my hope!  

After about 5 years of stalking this site I FINALLY ordered my first saber!  

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2017, 08:56:55 PM »

Good to hear MaskofMany - good luck to you in the raffles!

Thank you!  I got confirmation on my entry today as well - will arrive in a couple days, AND while they did remove the Tri-Cree LED's in order to keep the FoC, I WAS also charged for it.  But they emailed me before it shipped, explaining that they'd credited me the difference.

US might have the best customer service of any company I've ever dealt with.

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

KentuckyHouse
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2017, 02:34:58 AM »

I have a question I'm hoping someone can help me with.

I finally pulled the trigger on the Archon v2.1 that I've been lusting over for a year on December 29th, after waking up that morning to the one-day 20% off special on that particular lightsaber. However, when I ordered, I had to put in the 20% off code, so I couldn't enter the "WinterRaffle" code. I did put my forum name in the comments section, as the email instructed.

Should I be worried that I wasn't entered in the raffle since I didn't enter that code or is my username in the comments section enough? Should I give US a call to make sure everything's in order?

Dark Sentinel LEv4
Archon v2.1

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2017, 03:26:37 AM »

I finally pulled the trigger on the Archon v2.1 that I've been lusting over for a year on December 29th, after waking up that morning to the one-day 20% off special on that particular lightsaber. However, when I ordered, I had to put in the 20% off code, so I couldn't enter the "WinterRaffle" code. I did put my forum name in the comments section, as the email instructed.

Should I be worried that I wasn't entered in the raffle since I didn't enter that code or is my username in the comments section enough? Should I give US a call to make sure everything's in order?

If you followed what the email that was sent to you said, there should be no concern as long as you still (after the discount) met the $250 or more for the order to be entered into the raffle.

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Mast3r_Praesorem
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2017, 03:32:27 AM »

I just wanted to say that I won during the Summer Raffle and I was very impressed. I got the Sentinel LE V4 with sound and absolutely love it. It is my third lightsaber, and could not be more happy with them. Anyone that is on the fence about entering the raffle, I would highly recommend it. It may be a high entering cost but it is all worth it in the end; you get a high quality Saber, great customer service, and a good shipping time.

Force alignment light points please!!!! I own an Apprentice V4 Guardian Blue!

KentuckyHouse
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #81 on: January 04, 2017, 04:21:49 AM »

If you followed what the email that was sent to you said, there should be no concern as long as you still (after the discount) met the $250 or more for the order to be entered into the raffle.
Thanks Benji. I did follow the email to the letter and I was well above the $250 threshold, so I should be good. I may shoot them an email just to confirm and ease my mind, but seeing as how this is the first raffle I've gotten in on, I want to make sure I did everything right.

Dark Sentinel LEv4
Archon v2.1

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2017, 04:37:20 AM »

I'm in with my first saber purchase since my grand prize entry back in July of '15.  Hoping my luck holds, although I did forget to include my forum name in the order comments.  Hopefully customer service will be able to help me out on that.  And in case anyone was wondering, stunt Electrum Wind in tri-AB.  

Ahhh my old partner in crime! Cheesy  Fantastic choice - so much detail in the EW and good luck!

So good to know!!  Just got my delivery confirmation and for a moment, my hopes were dashed.  Thanks hazard502 for rekindling my hope!  

After about 5 years of stalking this site I FINALLY ordered my first saber!  

That's a big deal!  You will LOVE your first real lightsaber WP42 and purchasing during a raffle is just extra fun!  MTFBWY!

Every time I see a flash sale on the Archon I just wanna get another lol  . . . it's my favourite and I think you'll have a blast with yours KentuckyHouse.

I agree with Benji, but just in case it doesn't hurt to send a short email confirming your raffle entry for that extra peace of mind.

Raffle Entry - Lost Gray

Blade:  Tri-CG

Blade Type:  32" Reg Midgrade

Sound:  Obs V4

Switch:  Silver non-ill AV

Bottom Button:  Gold

Top Button:  Gold

Extras:  Gold Covertec Wheel (in addition to the std black one for the gold trifecta accents).

Woo Hoo!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

sllikskills
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 81

Maully Maul

« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2017, 05:28:14 AM »

@KentuckyHouse

I'd call customer service - on normal business hours, they answer really fast and it may be more fluid of a channel to communicate.

Best of luck

Stay Woke!!!

-Graflex SE - Obsidian V4 - Arctic Blue - Adegan Silver foc
-Electrum Wind - Obsidian Lite - Violet Amethyst - no foc
-Prophecy v3 - Obsidian Lite - Adegan Silver - Blazing Red foc
-Dark Initiate v3 - Adegan Silver - Stunt (for now)
-Fulcrum - Emerald - Obsidian v4 - Consular Green
-Chosen One CE - Emerald - Obsidian v4 - Blazing Red
-Lost Gray - Custom Install

My Wood Graflex Build Thread - http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=33641.msg528894#msg528894

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2017, 09:59:00 AM »

@KentuckyHouse

I'd call customer service - on normal business hours, they answer really fast and it may be more fluid of a channel to communicate.

Best of luck

Really!  That's interesting, about a 14 months ago I couldn't get anyone to answer for anything. It was email or no response. That was before the chat and i'm guessing they probably have more help now.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

KentuckyHouse
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2017, 12:13:09 PM »

Ahhh my old partner in crime! Cheesy  Fantastic choice - so much detail in the EW and good luck!

That's a big deal!  You will LOVE your first real lightsaber WP42 and purchasing during a raffle is just extra fun!  MTFBWY!

Every time I see a flash sale on the Archon I just wanna get another lol  . . . it's my favourite and I think you'll have a blast with yours KentuckyHouse.

I agree with Benji, but just in case it doesn't hurt to send a short email confirming your raffle entry for that extra peace of mind.

Thanks! Yeah, I'll get in touch with them today. I've been wanting the Archon for over a year and finally couldn't pass it up with the 20% off sale. It was an instant buy with no regrets!
@KentuckyHouse

Best of luck
Thanks! I'll definitely try calling first, if that's the case.

Dark Sentinel LEv4
Archon v2.1

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2017, 02:19:50 PM »

Thank you sir and best of luck to you too.   Cool

Thanks! Yeah, I'll get in touch with them today. I've been wanting the Archon for over a year and finally couldn't pass it up with the 20% off sale. It was an instant buy with no regrets!Thanks! I'll definitely try calling first, if that's the case.

Great choice on the Archon.  It was one of my first and still one of my favorites.  You might try e-mailing.  I forgot to include my forum username in my order notes, e-mailed them about it, and had a response less than an hour later.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Rathayatra
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 98

"Mud hole? Slimy? My home this is"

« Reply #87 on: January 04, 2017, 03:27:02 PM »

Hopefully I will be in on this raffle. Getting some money together after this long and busy holiday season of double shifts at UPS. If I don't get lucky in the raffle hopefully I have a new saber. I would like to see a Leia inspired saber, would probably get that for my wife or daughter.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Good luck to you.  UPS after Christmas dude.

lightside points please --- thanks an old youngling
Initiate LE v4 CG             
Prophesy v3 OPS GB 
Graflex GB OPS
Yoda FX
Dk. Prophesy v3 SY
Standard Issue Battle v3 GB
Dk. Prophesy v3 VA
Archon v2.1 GB
Dk. Prophesy v3 CG
Dk. Menace tri GB
Consular v4 GB Nickel
Shock GB OPS + Raffle Prophesy CG Stunt
Archon v3.1 + spring raffle Dominix LE v4

KentuckyHouse
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #88 on: January 04, 2017, 08:37:42 PM »

OK, so I just called US (awesome customer service, by the way), and I am in fact entered into the raffle just by entering my forum username in the comments section of my order. So even if you use a promotional code (in my case, the 20% off the Archon V2.1), as long as your order is over $250 and you enter your username in the comments section of the order, you're entered.

Whew! Thanks for everyone's help in this thread too. Good luck to everyone that's entered!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Dark Sentinel LEv4
Archon v2.1

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #89 on: January 04, 2017, 09:33:04 PM »

Just got confirmation that my Raffle entry saber arrived.  Now I just gotta sit through the rest of work, and then Snoopy dance my way home and unpackaged it.  Gonna be the awesome.

Good luck to everyone in the Raffle!

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: