Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Winter Raffle ends 01/16/2017  (Read 101999 times)
shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #120 on: January 08, 2017, 04:29:52 AM »

I have had orders held until the end, and had a prize I won shipped with my entry, I have also received my entry well before the raffle was over, won a prize with it, and had the prize ship to me separately.  The one thing that seems to be most consistent is that if your entry is a backorder, your prize will wait on the backordered saber before it ships out.

A bunch of folks have gotten shipment notices on their entries for this raffle, but they're not out of it, while I have not had mine ship yet, but I read nothing into that, either.

If I had to guess, I'd say that I suspect they're trying to ship all of the easier/simpler sabers first (easier electronics, I mean) and/or that notable scene from Rogue One has increased demand on a certain saber, so I may wait a little extra time for my Chosen One CE with V4 sound and Emerald.

paolmartin
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #121 on: January 08, 2017, 08:42:00 AM »

I wouldn't discount it yet, I did read somewhere that they may have sent stuff out already. You will find out for sure when it's over. I may have not been much help. I highly doubt they have made any winners.The Winter raffle Is not over until the 16th. That means people could still submit.

ahhh ok, either way SUPER DUPER  EXCITED to start training with the arbiter hilt haha, thanks for your kind informative replies! double lightside for pointss for you sir!
I just placed my order/entry in the raffle... it would be so cool to win one two days before my birthday... like icing on a cake!!! I ordered a Consular mainly because of the MHS/MLS so I could eventually get various parts to mix it up a bit. Thanks again UltraSabers for some great products.
man so far i like the quality of Ultrasabers! would be cool to meet the crew in person at a con
I have had orders held until the end, and had a prize I won shipped with my entry, I have also received my entry well before the raffle was over, won a prize with it, and had the prize ship to me separately.  The one thing that seems to be most consistent is that if your entry is a backorder, your prize will wait on the backordered saber before it ships out.

A bunch of folks have gotten shipment notices on their entries for this raffle, but they're not out of it, while I have not had mine ship yet, but I read nothing into that, either.

If I had to guess, I'd say that I suspect they're trying to ship all of the easier/simpler sabers first (easier electronics, I mean) and/or that notable scene from Rogue One has increased demand on a certain saber, so I may wait a little extra time for my Chosen One CE with V4 sound and Emerald.
ahh makes sense

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #122 on: January 09, 2017, 04:20:48 PM »

My saber that I won came in the same box as my saber entry. They held the saber until all the winners were announced. Then they are shipped together.   I think this is the norm.

I really...really hope this isn't the norm.  I already received my raffle entry a few days ago, and if what you're saying is true then this will be the 3rd Raffle I've entered in a row without winning anything.  #sadness

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #123 on: January 09, 2017, 04:53:02 PM »

I really...really hope this isn't the norm.  I already received my raffle entry a few days ago, and if what you're saying is true then this will be the 3rd Raffle I've entered in a row without winning anything.  #sadness

It doesn't seem to be the case this time around. Lots of sabers are going out before the winners are announced.  I have never had my sabers sent out before the raffle ends, but hey that doesn't mean anything I guess.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

« Reply #124 on: January 09, 2017, 05:50:05 PM »

It doesn't seem to be the case this time around. Lots of sabers are going out before the winners are announced.  I have never had my sabers sent out before the raffle ends, but hey that doesn't mean anything I guess.

I hope it's not the case this time around - US has me utterly checkmated because I don't know that I'll ever be able to stop ordering more sabers until I finally win one in a raffle.  I just got into all this last summer, just in time for the Summer Raffle, and I've been in every one since.  It's already a vendetta to win in a Raffle lol

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #125 on: January 09, 2017, 05:57:35 PM »

I hope it's not the case this time around - US has me utterly checkmated because I don't know that I'll ever be able to stop ordering more sabers until I finally win one in a raffle.  I just got into all this last summer, just in time for the Summer Raffle, and I've been in every one since.  It's already a vendetta to win in a Raffle lol

Well good luck, I hope you win something good.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #126 on: January 09, 2017, 10:17:09 PM »

My second entry (two empty hilts and a blade) has shipped.

For those worrying, it really is nothing to be concerned about.  As I have said, I have had raffle entries go both ways, where my entry shipped first and I still won, and where I had to wait for both.

No one is DQed by having their saber ship to them.

Midsnow
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #127 on: January 09, 2017, 10:25:43 PM »

Just ordered my first blades last Friday, hoping they get shipped out this week.
Really excited to be in the raffle, good luck to everyone!

Darth Ominous
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -13

Dark side points please, and thank you.

« Reply #128 on: January 09, 2017, 11:08:52 PM »

This is my first raffle to participate in, so I'm really excited to see how it goes.  I received one of my raffle orders already. Can't wait till end of raffle to finish off my scorpion saber staff/ v4 sound. Good luck to all that have entered the raffle.

Sabers so far:
Aeon LE V3 (stunt) green
Aeon LE V4 (stunt) blue
Dark Liberator (stunt) red
Phantom V4 saber staff (stunt) red
Black Scorpion x2 saber staff w/ v4 sound orange w/ red foc
Azure Menace w/ v3 sound blue
Kyberlight V1 multi color

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

« Reply #129 on: January 10, 2017, 05:17:31 AM »

I'm so very very tempted to make yet another order for a 2nd Raffle entry.  Super tempted lol. 

Jedi Ger-Dan
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 12

Light pts: I am a Jedi, like my father before me

« Reply #130 on: January 10, 2017, 11:57:12 PM »

Anyone know if there is a way to enter the raffle and use the Flash20 code?

The email I got states "Simply put the coupon code 'Flash20' will take 20% off the purchase of the Consular. But this sale ends today 01/11. Don't miss out. You can still enter the Winter Raffle by typing your SaberForum name in the comments field of your orders over $250. This coupon code cannot applied retroactively or be combined with any other offers."

It makes it sound like it can still count as a raffle entry (just type your name into the comments field), but can't at the same time: i.e. being combined with another offer. When I try to put the Winter Raffle code in, it takes the flash20 off.

"Do not defy the Council, Master, not again."
"I shall do what I must, Obi-Wan."
―Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn--

Darth Genji
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -58

Dark Side Points!!!

« Reply #131 on: January 11, 2017, 12:15:16 AM »

Anyone know if there is a way to enter the raffle and use the Flash20 code?

The email I got states "Simply put the coupon code 'Flash20' will take 20% off the purchase of the Consular. But this sale ends today 01/11. Don't miss out. You can still enter the Winter Raffle by typing your SaberForum name in the comments field of your orders over $250. This coupon code cannot applied retroactively or be combined with any other offers."

It makes it sound like it can still count as a raffle entry (just type your name into the comments field), but can't at the same time: i.e. being combined with another offer. When I try to put the Winter Raffle code in, it takes the flash20 off.

You still can enter the raffle even if you use the "Flash20" for the 20% off the Consular. Simply like it says just enter your SaberForum name in the comments field below when making your purchase order and you're still in the winterraffle. It is the alternative of still entering the winterraffle since you can't combine the winterraffle code itself with the Flash20 since Flash20 says it can't be combined with "ANY" other coupons. I hope that makes sense.

"This is also the reason there can only be one Dark Lord.  The Sith must be ruled by a single leader: the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side.  If the leader grows weak another must rise to seize the mantle.  The strong rule; the weak are meant to serve.  This is the way it must be.
My time here is ended.  Take what I have taught you and use it well."

Dark Side Points only please! Thank you! Smiley

12/30/16 - Dark Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Consular Green)
01/09/17 - Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Fire Orange)

Jedi Ger-Dan
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 12

Light pts: I am a Jedi, like my father before me

« Reply #132 on: January 11, 2017, 12:18:21 AM »

Thanks so much! I can't wait to order my first saber...

"Do not defy the Council, Master, not again."
"I shall do what I must, Obi-Wan."
―Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn--

Darth Genji
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -58

Dark Side Points!!!

« Reply #133 on: January 11, 2017, 02:19:32 AM »

Thanks so much! I can't wait to order my first saber...

Your welcome and anytime! Smiley Glad to be of help. Feel free to ask any questions as everyone on this forum is always willing to be of help.

"This is also the reason there can only be one Dark Lord.  The Sith must be ruled by a single leader: the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side.  If the leader grows weak another must rise to seize the mantle.  The strong rule; the weak are meant to serve.  This is the way it must be.
My time here is ended.  Take what I have taught you and use it well."

Dark Side Points only please! Thank you! Smiley

12/30/16 - Dark Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Consular Green)
01/09/17 - Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Fire Orange)

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #134 on: January 11, 2017, 08:04:36 AM »

could always ask thru their chat just on the safe side....really hope to pull an emerald mhs hilt this time.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: