Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: The Night Before Sithmas- A Christmas Story adaption (pics)  (Read 928 times)
B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« on: December 24, 2016, 03:48:29 PM »

This is an adaption of The Night Before Christmas that my clever little sister made me a few years ago complete with a hand knitted 'Yoda Sithmas'. As it is Christmas Eve here still (just) I am sharing it with you, because it is very special to me.

Note- the reason this has so much meaning in our family is because every Christmas eve as a kid, we read The Night Before Christmas. And every Christmas Eve we still read it- though it isn't so much 'read' since I don't have a copy, as I know it off by heart, and I have a plushie Santa toy that says the whole thing for me Smiley We keep small Christmas traditions alive, even if I am now 29 and my sister 26 Smiley Even if that does mean sitting down and reading the Grinch, followed by plushie Santa telling the Night Before Christmas, and then the Night Before Sithmas  Grin

I hope you enjoy the efforts my sister put in (especially since she knows little about SW). Merry Christmas everyone!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 03:55:55 PM »

Sweet !  Thank your sis for me and best wishes for a fun memorable Christmas to both of you.  Smiley

here's a traditional forum appreciation point  Wink

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 06:52:32 PM »

I can appreciate that. I feel that it's a representation of what the season is about, especially given the background behind it. Have a point for sharing.

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: