Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Another Brit saying hi  (Read 5803 times)
Tony89
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -18

Light or Dark Side points

« on: December 25, 2016, 11:59:21 PM »

Hi my name is Tony 27 years old from Wigan in the North West of England, me and my wife have recently got into Star Wars in a big way. So much that in the new year we are starting to attend a lightsaber dulling class together. We are looking at getting the Bellicose as our first Sabers, would love to know what your first Sabers were and what made you choose them.

If you are local to Wigan please say hi would love to meet some people and maybe get into cosplay and dulling with some other people and if your not local to Wigan or England it would be great to make new friends from all over the world.

Thanks for reading and may the force be with you.

Wishlist: Bellicose Diamond V4

There is no Dark Side nor a Light Side, there is only the Force.

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 02:13:27 AM »

I'm Jediseth, nice to meet you. You will find all kinds of saber and StarWars fans here. Many are very helpful with All kind of StarWars related things. The US company is an extremely great company with awesome sabers and just as awesome customer service. They bend over backwards for there customers. Welcome!

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 03:19:46 AM »

Hi, Tony! They say the couple that duels together... Yeah, I got nothin. lol Sounds fun though.

My first saber was a Dark Apprentice LE. I just got a grab bag saber to test out the product... I fell in love with US as a company and soon after got my Bellicose with the full Emerald and Obsidion V4.

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2016, 03:59:46 AM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Ilsir geuj ne fanvake narys stai su zo plethora iv neyasli varsi ir uverei. Dary nenx dvejoti kia uzpra jok falykas j'us galez zinot ir kaiefas valia cali ax sorms j'us is tave status direction.
(There are so many helpful members here with a plethora of varied experience and opinions. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and someone will answer or point you in the right direction.)

Zhelosa kia tu'iea kitok addiction! Grin
(Welcome to your new addiction!)

Galez Akuyi Buti Su J'us!
(May The Force Be With You!)

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2016, 04:25:56 AM »

Welcome to the party.

Bellicose is an excellent choice for a saber.  My first one was a Dark Standard Issue.  I like the simplicity of the design with a touch of style from the slanted emitter. Blazing Red Blade, Obsidian v3 sound (the v4 hadn't been released yet when I got my first one).  I highly suggest getting the v4 or v3 sound board with your saber.  It makes a HUGE difference first turning it on.

If you have questions, always feel free to ask.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2016, 06:02:18 AM »

Hi my name is Tony 27 years old from Wigan in the North West of England, me and my wife have recently got into Star Wars in a big way. So much that in the new year we are starting to attend a lightsaber dulling class together. We are looking at getting the Bellicose as our first Sabers, would love to know what your first Sabers were and what made you choose them.

If you are local to Wigan please say hi would love to meet some people and maybe get into cosplay and dulling with some other people and if your not local to Wigan or England it would be great to make new friends from all over the world.

Thanks for reading and may the force be with you.

Hi, Tony. I'm from Utah in the USA and have been a Star Wars fan since I saw the first movie back in 1977. I love hearing about couples that enjoy Star Wars together, and it's very impressive to me that you're taking dueling classes together. That's awesome.

The Bellicose is a very solid yet beautiful saber, and I'm impressed that you chose that one as your first. My first one was the Consular that I purchased from the Ultra Sabers at Salt Lake Comic Con, and I really liked it because of two reasons: 1) the shroud was available in a nickel finish, 2) the shroud was removable which altered the feel and appearance of it enough to make it seem like an entirely different saber.

My second saber purchase was the Electrum Wind, and I ordered that one the day it was announced because it was inspired by Mace Windu's lightsaber, and I was especially drawn to the looks of the gold / silver accents on it. This was also my first saber with the Emerald driver.

Welcome to the best place on Earth to talk about Star Wars, light sabers and cool stuff in geekdom. Ultra Sabers is such a great company and they really have just the best bunch of people

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2016, 08:46:08 AM »

Welcome to the Forum,

The Belli is still on my wish list and I still thinks its a gorgeous hilt.  My first saber was an Emerald Guardian with Obsidian V3 and its a fantastic saber.  I just loved that way it looked so I had to buy it.  Since then I have increased my collection and now have 16 sabers.  Its really hard to stop after only one. 

If you have questions about some thing and can't find the answer using the search function (the magnifying glass with the photo Icon) then please ask and we will point you in the right direction for answers.  The level of Star Wars madness here is surprising some days so feel free to contribute and have fun.

MTFBWY

KDP

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Tony89
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2016, 07:38:46 PM »

Thanks for the warm welcome and the replies. Also thank you to who ever gave me my first point I'm not sure if there is a way of knowing who gave it but thanks anyway will be interesting to see where on the light and dark side i end up as a grey jedi

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2016, 08:33:46 PM »

Hah... I think that Avatar icon sets you on the Dark Side... Daffy Duck as Darth Maul. Brilliant! Here's your second point, you earned it with that one.

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Tony89
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2016, 09:33:14 PM »

Hah... I think that Avatar icon sets you on the Dark Side... Daffy Duck as Darth Maul. Brilliant! Here's your second point, you earned it with that one.

Thanks I do love that picture i can see myself going from grey to sith at this rate Smiley

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 601

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2016, 01:28:16 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forums,
 My first saber was the Prophecy in CG with silver foc and the Arbiter pommel.  Grin
 Reason: This saber just called to me, as if the force had something to do with it. The first time I saw it I new it was the one. It is still my favorite!  Grin
 Here is a pic. I will give you a light point to help you stay more even.

Pic taken during the day in a fully lit room.

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel;
Ordered: Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Tony89
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2016, 01:49:42 PM »

Hello and welcome to the forums,
 My first saber was the Prophecy in CG with silver foc and the Arbiter pommel.  Grin
 Reason: This saber just called to me, as if the force had something to do with it. The first time I saw it I new it was the one. It is still my favorite!  Grin
 Here is a pic. I will give you a light point to help you stay more even.

Pic taken during the day in a fully lit room.

Thanks for the point and that is a very nice saber

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2016, 01:37:47 PM »

Welcome! You've made an excellent choice with the Bellicose - it's one of the finest of the US line Smiley May I recommend making sure of some cosmetic differences between the pair, though, so you know which one belongs to which? I know you're married and what's hers is yours and vice versa... But you may find yourself reluctant to share Wink

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Tony89
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2016, 09:55:49 PM »

Welcome! You've made an excellent choice with the Bellicose - it's one of the finest of the US line Smiley May I recommend making sure of some cosmetic differences between the pair, though, so you know which one belongs to which? I know you're married and what's hers is yours and vice versa... But you may find yourself reluctant to share Wink

We want different coloured blades she loves purple where i want the emerald one so i can change the colours if i want.

Darth Acervus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -248

6 movies & Rogue one. That's all folks....

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2016, 07:38:23 PM »

Greetings Tony,

Welcome to Saberland, from just too far to pop round for a mug of tea (Nottingham, still part of the barren wasteland that is north of Watford) heheh

Have a point   Grin

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: