Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Another Brit saying hi  (Read 5762 times)
Tony89
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -18

Light or Dark Side points

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2017, 01:52:10 PM »

Greetings Tony,

Welcome to Saberland, from just too far to pop round for a mug of tea (Nottingham, still part of the barren wasteland that is north of Watford) heheh

Have a point   Grin

Hi Thanks for the point. I love going to Nottingham watching the ice hockey hopefully our paths might cross at a comic con or hockey match would be nice to put a face to some of the names on here.

Wishlist: Bellicose Diamond V4

There is no Dark Side nor a Light Side, there is only the Force.

Darth Genji
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -58

Dark Side Points!!!

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2017, 10:44:42 PM »

Welcome Tony89 ! Glad to have you here with us on the saberforum and also as a part of the community as well. Just like everyone else props to that avatar haha you have earned yourself a dark side pt from me as well. Feel free to share or ask any questions!

"This is also the reason there can only be one Dark Lord.  The Sith must be ruled by a single leader: the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side.  If the leader grows weak another must rise to seize the mantle.  The strong rule; the weak are meant to serve.  This is the way it must be.
My time here is ended.  Take what I have taught you and use it well."

Dark Side Points only please! Thank you! Smiley

12/30/16 - Dark Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Consular Green)
01/09/17 - Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Fire Orange)

Tony89
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2017, 10:52:19 PM »

Welcome Tony89 ! Glad to have you here with us on the saberforum and also as a part of the community as well. Just like everyone else props to that avatar haha you have earned yourself a dark side pt from me as well. Feel free to share or ask any questions!

Thanks for the message and point, everyone loves that avatar I just need it as a picture framed on my wall.

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2017, 08:49:47 AM »

Welcome to the forum,

Make sure you keep your wife in this hobby for as long as you can,  My wife is a reluctant participant but she still claimed two of my sabers as hers.   Wink  The Beli is on my wish list, but I don't see it being purchased anytime soon. 

My first saber was my Guardian and its a great saber.  My favorite dueling saber is my Arbiter. 

If you have questions feel free to ask and we will be happy to assist you.  The only thing we ask is that you use the Search Function prior to posting a question as it may already have been asked and answered elsewhere.  The members here are great people and will do whatever they can to assist you.  See you in your other post. 

MTFBWY

KDP   

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Tony89
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2017, 11:46:15 AM »

Welcome to the forum,

Make sure you keep your wife in this hobby for as long as you can,  My wife is a reluctant participant but she still claimed two of my sabers as hers.   Wink  The Beli is on my wish list, but I don't see it being purchased anytime soon. 

My first saber was my Guardian and its a great saber.  My favorite dueling saber is my Arbiter. 

If you have questions feel free to ask and we will be happy to assist you.  The only thing we ask is that you use the Search Function prior to posting a question as it may already have been asked and answered elsewhere.  The members here are great people and will do whatever they can to assist you.  See you in your other post. 

MTFBWY

KDP   

Thanks, me and my wife went to a lightsaber dulling club for the first time last night we loved it and she is into star wars so keeping her into the hobbit shouldn't be too hard.

Darth Acervus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -248

6 movies & Rogue one. That's all folks....

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2017, 02:12:32 PM »

Thanks, me and my wife went to a lightsaber dulling club for the first time last night we loved it and she is into star wars so keeping her into the hobbit shouldn't be too hard.

Cool. Hang on to that one mate. Most partners only put up with it as the path of least resistance  Grin

Mine says, that sabers are bad for your Elf.  Tongue

Tony89
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2017, 02:57:37 PM »

Cool. Hang on to that one mate. Most partners only put up with it as the path of least resistance  Grin

Mine says, that sabers are bad for your Elf.  Tongue

haha if only I could type. I have heard light sabers are bad for your elf probably in the deleted scenes that bit  Wink

Darth Acervus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -248

6 movies & Rogue one. That's all folks....

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2017, 04:31:31 PM »

haha if only I could type. I have heard light sabers are bad for your elf probably in the deleted scenes that bit  Wink

Lol. Sorry Tony I couldn't resist that typo.

My sense of humor is mainly consigned to deleted scenes .  Wink

Tony89
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2017, 04:52:18 PM »

Lol. Sorry Tony I couldn't resist that typo.

My sense of humor is mainly consigned to deleted scenes .  Wink

haha don't apologise it was funny had to show it to my wife she loved it

Westmoore
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 23

temple guards

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2017, 12:51:24 PM »

Hi from Newcastle nice to see more Brits Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: