Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Merry Christmas SaberForum!  (Read 709 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« on: December 26, 2016, 05:39:14 AM »

Merry Christmas to you all! I hope you've all had memorable experiences already and I wish you more of them!

I can honestly say my life wouldn't be as fun without this forum, so thanks to each and every one of you for making this amazing place what it is.

Happy sabering!

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 08:47:46 AM »

Back at you my brother.

Hope the day was great for you and can't wait to see what this year brings.   Cheesy

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 11:54:54 AM »

Merry Christmas to you DC.  Smiley

You couldn't be more right.  This place, and the excellent people involved with it, are truly amazing. 

My life would still have an enormous void, were I not to have searched "custom lightsabers" on Google. Wink

I'm really looking forward to the new year, and hope that you're a part of it. Smiley

Cheers man.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2016, 02:35:34 PM »

Thanks, DC. Merry Christmas!

And Merry Christmas to the rest of our forum members too.

I know my life would probably be a lot different without saber forum.

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

JediDAX76
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2016, 09:58:47 PM »

Merry Christmas to you all. Hope it was a good one.
I'm glad that my job is no longer working these 6 day 12+ hour shifts anymore. I can hopefully get back in to being on the forum more regularly.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Dominix v4 Emerald w/ Obsidian v4; Aeon v4 stunt

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2016, 05:41:43 AM »

Thank you, JediDAX76! So glad you get to visit more often like you want. Merry Christmas to you and all forum members reading this as well. I didn't realize how much of a "force" for good in my life this forum would be when I joined, and it's hard to imagine how 3 months have already passed now. It's a great refuge for me to come here, interact with others around the world and share common interests and the love for Star Wars and lightsabers. As Lord Rapine, Benji and Darth Calon said so well, I can't imagine a version of my life without this forum and Ultra Sabers, and it all started for me when Ultra Sabers chose to visit our local Comic Con.  Thank you, US, and Merry Christmas to you as well. What a happy new year it will be, and I wish Ultra Sabers continued success in 2017. Customer for life here.  Roll Eyes

Points to everyone!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: